Sorin

YOU ALL SEEM TO BE IGNORING ME, SO I GUESS I SHOULD JUST TYPE LIKE THIS.

Umm.. so I'm not really here all the time, school is kind of dumb, so I'll just give my "tactician" spot to someone else when I'm away.

The only thing is, you stop being tactician when I come back.

Are there any takers?

MY EYES

Adding to this, I think that should apply to all three of us (Sorin, Carter and I). I mean it nearly happened to me today

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Thanks! You're a life-saver! :D I-I d-didn't want to cause any trouble...

I think you'll find that dying, or being severely injured on the field of battle is far more troublesome for all of us than a few seconds of concentration for me! Do not be afraid to ask for my aid - I'm here to help after all!

EDIT: I propose that each of the three leaders elect a second in command for their post. It should allow people to be able to continue on should they be unable to attend.

Edited by YayForYuffie

Umm.. so I'm not really here all the time, school is kind of dumb, so I'll just give my "tactician" spot to someone else when I'm away.

Are there any takers?

If anyone needs someone to fill in I'd be happy to help out :)

Glaedyr, on 25 Sept 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

snapback.png

Let's end her! I have Lancebreaker skill equipped so it shouldn't be too much trouble for me, though I have lost a fair chunk of my health...

Pair up with me. I'll see if I can double her with my killer bow and end her on the spot. Silly Annas, sending one, really?

Dusk attacks 179px-Anna_summer.JPG with Killer_Bow_FE13_Icon.png, dishing out 10x2 damage. Retaliates with Spear_FE13.png for 30 damage

ACK! Such power... and defence? She's... she's not human... She's hard body as hell yo

One more attack like that and I'm... YayforYuffie, sorry for being stuck up earlier... I could use your help next phase...

Any more offensives or ending the phase?

If anyone needs someone to fill in I'd be happy to help out :)

Okay.

Ace-Tactician is second in command tactician.

When I'm not here, you can / will be filling in for me. Just one more question. What time zone are you in?

Are there any takers?

I was gonna make a poll for this.

One more attack like that and I'm... YayforYuffie, sorry for being stuck up earlier... I could use your help next phase...

No need for apologies. I'll heal you as soon as possible. You had best survive her assault!

Goodness! You are in dire need of aid! Shall I heal you up, or Rescue out of there?

Very well!

YayForYuffie Rescues Dusk into the fort.

We have some bandages and medicines lying around in here! I'll search around and see what else I can find. With luck, I can find something strong, and if not, I'll use my Mend staff. Give me a while, and I'll have you patched up!

Res... rescue me... I'll separate Glaedyr and she can attack her... I'm all... but useless now...

Nooo how can I kill Anna by myself? *gulp*

Welp, here goes...

Glaedyr attacks 179px-Anna_summer.JPG with killingedge.png, and Luna activates! 21 damage is dealt to Anna. She's getting weaker... Anna attacks with Killer_Lance_FE13_Icon.png, and all Glaedyr can do is hope that lancebreaker will be enough to dodge the attack. Phew! The lance skims the side of Glaedyr's face as she jumps to the side! May not be so lucky next time...

Heh, I should do this too

Hmm. probably a european would be the best so the majority of the time zones get covered...

First european to respond to this gets the spot

You're awful as this mind, you know that?

Why thank you

Nooo how can I kill Anna by myself? *gulp*

Welp, here goes...

Glaedyr attacks 179px-Anna_summer.JPG with killingedge.png, and Luna activates! 21 damage is dealt to Anna. She's getting weaker... Anna attacks with Killer_Lance_FE13_Icon.png, and all Glaedyr can do is hope that lancebreaker will be enough to dodge the attack. Phew! The lance skims the side of Glaedyr's face as she jumps to the side! May not be so lucky next time...

*does quick maff stuff*

She has taken 41HP, and has 79 left

Good luck comrades, I shall hopefully be back in action in the next phase or two... Gods I'm useless

Heh, I should do this too

Hmm. probably a european would be the best so the majority of the time zones get covered...

First european to respond to this gets the spot

You're awful as this mind, you know that?

Why thank you

If Vash doesn't want it then this what I'll do.

Good luck comrades, I shall hopefully be back in action in the next phase or two... Gods I'm useless

Is this phase end?

As for the back-up leader thing, I'm just too unreliable for times to offer to help, I'm sorry :(