Sorin

If Vash doesn't want it then this what I'll do.

Sorin responded, therefore he's my replacement if things go south

Is this phase end?

If nobody else is moving then fine...

... This is gonna take a while, isn't it?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

The relief force to Ferox is moving out in about 21 minutes. All of those accompanying me be prepared.

@Vash Thank you. Only if I'm not here. I don't wish to place this burden on another's shoulders entirely.

Edited by Sorin

Nooo how can I kill Anna by myself? *gulp*

May not be so lucky next time...

You forget that I'm here too! It's a battle of endurance, and that witch doesn't have a healer to keep her going!

As for the whole leadership thing, if there's no other option (and I mean NO other option) then I can step up. Leadership is not my forte

If nobody else is moving then fine...

... This is gonna take a while, isn't it?

I don't think there's anyone left TO move.

"Dusk, hold still so that we can get you bandaged. Do you need an Elixer? Also, YayforYuffie, just because we don't see a healer doesn't mean there isn't one."

Edited by Kat

Yes, let's make them regret ever causing this pain.

For the ones we have lost, let's make them pay.

Oh, we're going to make the deep cuts around here now. Haha.

You know... I like you. Let's have some fun.

ENEMY PHASE

179px-Anna_summer.JPGuses Killer_Lance_FE13_Icon.png, thrusting as much as she can but misses Glaedyr. Glaedyr hits back hard with Killing_Edge_FE13_Icon.png, activating a luna crit, yummy 63 damage. She had 16HP left

PLAYER PHASE

"Dusk, hold still so that we can get you bandaged. Do you need an Elixer? Also, YayforYuffie, just because we don't see a healer doesn't mean there isn't one."

She has low HP and hasn't got a ranged weapon. I might chance it

Dusk uses Brave_Bow_FE13_Icon.png on 179px-Anna_summer.JPG dealing a piercing 9x2 damage.. 18 altogether... ANNA HAS FALLEN

Ugh, 'bout time... the watch guard reports no more waves... We win today people, but it was not easy. I'm... proud of every last one of you... ACK

*faints*

Is there going to be a poll for the leader of the Ferox resistance Sorin? Ace Tactician and I was talking about this earlier

You forget that I'm here too! It's a battle of endurance, and that witch doesn't have a healer to keep her going!

Of course! We can survive this if we all work together!

Oops, you already did it, cool :)

.ANNA HAS FALLEN

YAY

I'm going now so bye everyone! :)

Edited by Glaedyr

(Hey, does anyone think they'll need anything from me before I poof again for study stuff?)

...also, I think two of you posted two different kills of the same Anna. Which one do we use?

Edited by Kat

Our watch guard did report that there was only one Anna remaining. I pray that they are correct. We have to wait and see what she does next.

Let us hope that she retreats.

EDIT: Wait, Anna has fallen? Hurrah!

Now we must return. We have to tend to the wounded, the dying, and to those we have lost.

THE MAJESTIC RETURN OF THE EDIT, LEADER OF THE ONLINE ABILITY TO EDIT ONE'S POSTS: Oh, it appears that Dusk has fainted! We shall take him back to the castle, and I shall tend his wounds.

Edited by YayForYuffie

Our watch guard did report that there was only one Anna remaining. I pray that they are correct. We have to wait and see what she does next.

Let us hope that she retreats.

Not sure if anybody's noticed but my character has just fainted. I like him, please help him ]':

EDIT: My character would respond, but given his predicament

Edited by DodgeDusk

*turns everyone here into stone*

...Okay, that's just not fun. It's really not.

@ dusk. it looks like both you and Glaedyr killed the SAME Anna in different ways. Which do we react to?

Edited by Kat

Hmm...This sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand the mechanics. Can someone please kindly explain to me?

We wage war so that future generations never suffer at the hands of this demon named "Anna". If you wish to join give me your info in this format:

Name - Class

Weapons:

Skills:

Is there going to be a poll for the leader of the Ferox resistance Sorin? Ace Tactician and I was talking about this earlier

No just delegate somebody for the role. If we have to make a poll, we will.

My friends we move in 5. Be prepared.

@ dusk. it looks like both you and Glaedyr killed the SAME Anna in different ways. Which do we react to?

Huh? Just scrolled up and I didn;t see him kill the final Anna

I'm a few months younger.

Oh. Fair enough then