Sorin

For my skills I'll go with: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal and...still need to figure out the last two >_<

Still trying to figure out what my class should be. I did really enjoy the Grandmaster class. There can only be one Grandmaster, right?

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Sorin, we're still going by the 'Gender Exclusive' skills and classes right?

Scratch this.

We ARE going by Gender Exclusive. That means we can't learn the stupid, conditional male-only skills, or be their classes.

And the guys can't fly the flying horses, and whatnot.

Edited by Carter

Oh, sorry. I was at the place called "School".

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but that wasn't a jab at anybody. When he wrote the list originally he didn't have you added, so I reminded him

>Ace Tactician

>Grandmaster

... I think we have our main tactician [:

Wow, in that case, I'll add on Ignis and Vantage as my last two skills then. So to summerize: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal, Ignis and Vantage.

Let's see, for weapons: Valflame, forged Killing Edge, Mercurius, and Katarina's Bolt.

Class: Grandmaster, if that's okay.

Polls up and votes aren't Public.

@Yes Carter :smug:

@Ace Yes we can have as many regular classes as we want. Only lets say 3 per DLC class.

@Gladyr If you embrace walking into hell then yes.

Edited by Sorin

Wow, in that case, I'll add on Ignis and Vantage as my last two skills then. So to summerize: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal, Ignis and Vantage.

Let's see, for weapons: Valflame, forged Killing Edge, Mercurius, and Katarina's Bolt.

Class: Grandmaster, if that's okay.

Sounds like a plan

I'm not a lover of characters being dropped into the story out of the blue so how do we find you? Hmm...

Hmm...

I'm thinking all the stragglers in Ferox formed a little squad like we did in Ylisse and are doing a similar thing to what the Ylisseans are doing, and all the new people who joined since they thread was made are said stragglers? Just jolting ideas down

@Gladyr If you embrace walking into hell then yes.

Then count me in! :D

Class: Swordmaster

Skills: Galeforce, luna, vantage, swordfaire and limit break (will probably change limit break, still deciding what to replace it with)

Weapons: Forged Brave Sword, forged killing edge and amatsu

Just checked the spoiler tags. Sorin you updated my weapons but not my skills (which is funny consider the latter I posted first). They're lifetaker, counter, sol, bowfaire and tomebreaker

EDIT: Oh you're updating them again. My bad

Edited by DodgeDusk

Damn gender exclusive ponies. If I can't assist as a Valkyrie, I shall offer up my assistance as a Sage instead.

I bring with me a Physic, a Mend, a forged Valflame named Florence and a Celica's Gale and a Rescue Staff that is being reserved for only when someone is surrounded and at low health.

Skills: Deliverer, Dual Guard+, Defender, Tomefaire and Renewal.

Great Knight and Paladin skills to make up for my lack of Valkyrie!