• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"So, is it just us two? Sorin, we might want to wait until the others have recovered. Unless their situation is that dire?"

Edited by Kat

WAIT.

DON'T LEAVE. I JUST FINSIHED>............

You're mounted and we're not, if you'll recall. (You're a Dark Flier at that)

Edited by Kat

"So, is it just us two? Sorin, we might want to wait until the others have recovered. Unless their situation is that dire?"

Do you doubt my ability to protect you?

WAIT.

DON'T LEAVE. I JUST FINSIHED>............

If only I typed that fast....

Edited by Sorin

That does look like a problem. Hmm

Well Tomichael and Alvitazi haven't commented on here so I don't think they're part of this any longer

What about if some of the new people join the Ylisseans rescuing the Ferox resistance? I can't think of any other way to balance it out otherwise

Also Ferox resistance is an organised resistance and thus needs a leader I think a poll is needed

If only I typed that fast.

Haha...

Well, when I was third grade, we had this typing thing where it would all improve our typing accuracy, AND speed.

So eventually, I learned to type super quickly. I never glimpse at the keyboard anymore, since I know where everything is.

That does look like a problem. Hmm

Well Tomichael and Alvitazi haven't commented on here so I don't think they're part of this any longer

What about if some of the new people join the Ylisseans rescuing the Ferox resistance? I can't think of any other way to balance it out otherwise

Also Ferox resistance is an organised resistance and thus needs a leader I think a poll is needed

I'm still here.. but I wonder where Tomichael is.

He hasn't been here for a while, but I could be wrong though.. he hides the thing that shows if he's online or not.

Haha...

Well, when I was third grade, we had this typing thing where it would all improve our typing accuracy, AND speed.

So eventually, I learned to type super quickly. I never glimpse at the keyboard anymore, since I know where everything is.

I had classes like that myself. XD

Hey there, Alvitazi!

Let's wait... oh a week or so for Tomichael. Could be just a very busy day (or days).

Edited by Kat

Crizix, you are held up with the Feroxi Resistance.

We just crossed it. We're in enemy territory. On your toes now.

All right. Just let me catch up with the entirety of the story and situation, please...

Your school has lessons for that? Damn your school sounds awesome... My school wasn't

I'm still here.. but I wonder where Tomichael is.

He hasn't been here for a while, but I could be wrong though.. he hides the thing that shows if he's online or not.

Ack, a ghost!

Sweet. Looks like we have 4 people entering Ferox then

All right. Just let me catch up with the entirety of the story and situation, please...

See you next week

Let's say Alvitazi is on the pegasus with Carter.

Do you need Carter with her hacked typing skills to explain for you?

"Wings and... Sorin, is there something in the shadows there?"

"Stay behind me. You in the bushes. Come out before i lose my patience."

REALLY?

I thought all schools had it! MY TEACHERS LIE.

Well to be fair we do live pretty much halfway across the world from each other, I think the teaching programme is going to be a tad different

Let's say Alvitazi is on the pegasus with Carter.

Do you need Carter with her hacked typing skills to explain for you?

Dat +20 accuracy forge

*sigh*

So basically..

The Anna-vasion has started, from ALL generations of Anna's. And we need to stop them.

Incoming and nonstopping Anna's have been arriving from all continents. And even villagers need to be rescued.

Hence, the name of this thread.

We're recruiting people to help stop the invasion, but quickly.

It's an epidemic, and we gotta stop it before it spreads all throughout the world!

(Read with little girl voice).