• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Even if they do, there will be more people to fight. You should see them. They're quite beautiful in their fighting."

"It has been that was for many, many years. Just few realized it until it was too late."

"All right, if Silvia doesn't mind. It shouldn't be hard to find our fortress. Stay safe."

"S-Such a blood knight, Kat... I didn't expect... for our convoy to love fighting so much..." Silvia grasped the handle of her lance and used it as a support to pull herself to her feet. "Good idea, Poly... and I'm ready when everyone's ready." She reached over, shyly tugging on the sleeve of Ace's jacket. "C-C'mon... that way you can rest easy, okay...?"

"S-Such a blood knight, Kat... I didn't expect... for our convoy to love fighting so much..." Silvia grasped the handle of her lance and used it as a support to pull herself to her feet. "Good idea, Poly... and I'm ready when everyone's ready." She reached over, shyly tugging on the sleeve of Ace's jacket. "C-C'mon... that way you can rest easy, okay...?"

"I wouldn't say I love fighting. I just find great beauty in the strength shown by those who challenge impossible odds. It's a small difference, but there."

"I'll help you make it to the fortress, okay?" Silvia was really exhausted so the least I could do was help her make it to the fortress. With Silvia leaning on the right side of me, I gazed over in the direction we would take to reach the fortress.

err... someone can pick out a time. I'm just going to do some notes here:

So, Sorin can't come for a week, due to real life. As such, here's the plan he's come up with:

He's recuperating at the Fort for however long he's gone. Silvia/Vash is in charge during this point.

There will be NO foray missions (other than the one that has already began into Plegia). It'll just be defend and recovering.

Any new recruits during this time will be those who dragged themselves to the fort.

@Shelie - some started 'earlier' by EST standards, due to being in a different timezone, with some of the others jumping in because they happened to be online. But there have been 'battle' stuff since... oh, 1 or 2? (EST time, I mean)

Edited by Kat

"It has been that was for many, many years. Just few realized it until it was too late."

"If the threat is that massive, then you're going to need more than just my help, for I am but one arrow in the quiver of this army. A famed one, but still one nonetheless"

For future reference,when I'm not here, just assume that I haven't been summoned from my Einherjar card. So, when are we starting up again?

err... someone can pick out a time. I'm just going to do some notes here:

So, Sorin can't come for a week, due to real life. As such, here's the plan he's come up with:

He's recuperating at the Fort for however long he's gone. Silvia/Vash is in charge during this point.

There will be NO foray missions (other than the one that has already began into Plegia). It'll just be defend and recovering.

Any new recruits during this time will be those who dragged themselves to the fort.

Sounds like a plan, Kat.

Okay. So... I was thinking what Poly said, 6 EST?

^ That would be a good time.

I have homework and stuff, so yeah. I believe Kat and some other people are in college, as well?

Yep, I have college, which actually means I've got weird times I can and can't be on. haha!

That said, I'm taking a friend out for his birthday after my classes tomorrow, so it might be afterwards that I can be on. With that being said, I'll probably also be online earlier than that, due to there being long wait times in my lab.

also... Dusk when you get online - update your post so that it includes a "story thus far" section?

Oh wow I think this started at 4 am my time hah I dont think I am ever gonna be able to participate in this due to my time, sigh

:|

Yikes.

Well, hopefully on the weekends we can move it around a bit more to include everyone.

:|

Yikes.

Well, hopefully on the weekends we can move it around a bit more to include everyone.

And, wanting to state this, the most recent one didn't start until around... 4 or 5. So, there are a lot of differing times. There were two sets of battles today, though.

Haha!

Question - do we want to RP-via-PM support conversations or just leave them as vague/blank? (doesn't have to be answered right away, it just came up earlier and there was no real answer)

Preferably late afternoon, early evening (like, say, 6 EST?)

Not abad idea

Oh wow I think this started at 4 am my time hah I dont think I am ever gonna be able to participate in this due to my time, sigh

All that really depends on what time you can get here. When you do, I'll do my best to get you caught up before entering

Haha!

Question - do we want to RP-via-PM support conversations or just leave them as vague/blank? (doesn't have to be answered right away, it just came up earlier and there was no real answer)

I'm okay with that

And, wanting to state this, the most recent one didn't start until around... 4 or 5. So, there are a lot of differing times. There were two sets of battles today, though.

I think that one started at 7 am for me or around then, I was still sleeping then as well haha