Sorin

This smells important

Give me the juicy details

In Chapter 3, have either Lex or Holyn talk to Ayra for 100 Love points and a Hero Sword. None of them can have a lover even if they are talking to them apparently...

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel awoke the next day, tired after mixing the liquids for the ointment. He had left them in his room. They won't be finished brewing for another day.

He groggily turned his head to look at the table beside him, which had a note Alicia had left the day before.

'What do you plan to do when you get your hearing back?'

Nathaniel flipped the note over and wrote on the other side.

'I will...' Nathaniel thought to himself... He had things he wanted to do, and things he needed to do... He wanted to be happy. He needed to be happy. He wanted to help his friends. He needed to help his friends...

'Lead a happy life and help my friends. I'll stop cutting myself to summon things, too. I will have to find another way.'

Nathaniel awoke the next day, tired after mixing the liquids for the ointment. He had left them in his room. They won't be finished brewing for another day.

He groggily turned his head to look at the table beside him, which had a note Alicia had left the day before.

'What do you plan to do when you get your hearing back?'

Nathaniel flipped the note over and wrote on the other side.

'I will...' Nathaniel thought to himself... He had things he wanted to do, and things he needed to do... He wanted to be happy. He needed to be happy. He wanted to help his friends. He needed to help his friends...

'Lead a happy life and help my friends. I'll stop cutting myself to summon things, too. I will have to find another way.'

Dusk, after an awful night, walked into the infirmary (which was apparently the place to be) half asleep. He sees Nathaniel still on one of the infirmary beds. Remembering that he is now deaf until he was treated, he had no idea what to do with him. [i could pretend to speak, I could whack him over the head for being a colossal idiot... Hmm...] Not coming up with a solution, he just sat on one of the beds and waited for the others to eventually turn up

Dusk, after an awful night, walked into the infirmary (which was apparently the place to be) half asleep. He sees Nathaniel still on one of the infirmary beds. Remembering that he is now deaf until he was treated, he had no idea what to do with him. [i could pretend to speak, I could whack him over the head for being a colossal idiot... Hmm...] Not coming up with a solution, he just sat on one of the beds and waited for the others to eventually turn up

Nathaniel looked up from his note-writing. "Oh, hi Dusk. Here to lecture me? If so, write it down." Nathaniel tossed him a quill and a sheet of parchment. "...Before you write about me being an idiot, I got enough of that from Jxemas the asshole. I prefer constructive critiscism."

Edited by Wizard

Nathaniel looked up from his note-writing. "Oh, hi Dusk. Here to lecture me? If so, write it down." Nathaniel tossed him a quill and a sheet of parchment. "...Before you write about me being an idiot, I got enough of that from Jxemas the asshole. I prefer constructive critiscism."

Dusk caught the quill and the sheet of parchment. "Hmm... What to write?.. Oh!" He quickly wrote: 'Well what you did was very idiotic, you nearly killed yourself! You really need to stop this self-harming business. Yes, you may be able to summon otherworldly beings, but at what cost? If you die then all of that was for nothing. Would Elise be happy if she knew you died because of self-inflicted wounds?' He tosses back the parchment at Nathaniel

(You're welcome.)

Dusk caught the quill and the sheet of parchment. "Hmm... What to write?.. Oh!" He quickly wrote: 'Well what you did was very idiotic, you nearly killed yourself! You really need to stop this self-harming business. Yes, you may be able to summon otherworldly beings, but at what cost? If you die then all of that was for nothing. Would Elise be happy if she knew you died because of self-inflicted wounds?' He tosses back the parchment at Nathaniel

"...Well... I'm not going to do that stuff anymore. I want to create a summoning method that doesn't involve my own blood being used as a catalyst." Nathaniel closed his eyes. "...Elise wouldn't want me to die, of course. She told me to lead a good life. Any recommendations on that front?" Nathaniel smirked slightly.

"...Well... I'm not going to do that stuff anymore. I want to create a summoning method that doesn't involve my own blood being used as a catalyst." Nathaniel closed his eyes. "...Elise wouldn't want me to die, of course. She told me to lead a good life. Any recommendations on that front?" Nathaniel smirked slightly.

Dusk got up, collected the quill and parchment and wrote: 'You're asking the wrong guy, "pal". Up until now, my life has been pretty horrendous. Death was everywhere I went. I swear the guy has it in for me... Maybe I should fight him? After I trounce his sorry behind he might leave me alone... Of course, that's stupid, but that's not the point. You may as well ask a more optimistic person that question, because I can't recommend anything" He gave Nathaniel the parchment

"Heh... Well, thanks anyway." Nathaniel smile left his face. "...My ointment will be finished in a few days. It'll fix my hearing up. I need to actually help this bloody army... All I've done so far is annoy them, and summon ghosts... Maybe I should talk to that Sorin guy about the Aum Staff..."

Dusk got up, collected the quill and parchment and wrote: 'You're asking the wrong guy, "pal". Up until now, my life has been pretty horrendous. Death was everywhere I went. I swear the guy has it in for me... Maybe I should fight him? After I trounce his sorry behind he might leave me alone... Of course, that's stupid, but that's not the point. You may as well ask a more optimistic person that question, because I can't recommend anything" He gave Nathaniel the parchment

Enter Persona 3 FES: The Reaper.

"Heh... Well, thanks anyway." Nathaniel smile left his face. "...My ointment will be finished in a few days. It'll fix my hearing up. I need to actually help this bloody army... All I've done so far is annoy them, and summon ghosts... Maybe I should talk to that Sorin guy about the Aum Staff..."

He wrote: 'I'll speak to him about it... Well...' He scrunches up his face to think for a few seconds. 'On second thoughts, I'll leave him a note about it' He gave Nathaniel the parchment

Enter Persona 3 FES: The Reaper.

Uhh yes?

He wrote: 'I'll speak to him about it... Well...' He scrunches up his face to think for a few seconds. 'On second thoughts, I'll leave him a note about it' He gave Nathaniel the parchment

Uhh yes?

*sigh* Here Dusk. http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/The_Reaper