Sorin

"I never knew my father or mother. She had died due to natural causes. My father died the same day he gave me Shadowblade."

"...I'm starting to think your father wasn't who you thought he was. Shadow said there is only one Shadowblade yet you have it....I suppose there is only one way to go about this..." *Flips off the balcony and motions for Jxemas to follow.*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...I'm starting to think your father wasn't who you thought he was. Shadow said there is only one Shadowblade yet you have it....I suppose there is only one way to go about this..." *Flips off the balcony and motions for Jxemas to follow.*

*Follows Sorin*

What did you balcony ever do to you?

As Poly walked out of the fortress and onto the training field, he noticed Dusk attempting to train... using an axe. Confused, Poly cocked an eyebrow and walked over to the motley crew around him, which included Samson & Kat. "Y'know, there's easier weapons to learn than an axe." Poly remarked as he approached the trio.

As Poly walked out of the fortress and onto the training field, he noticed Dusk attempting to train... using an axe. Confused, Poly cocked an eyebrow and walked over to the motley crew around him, which included Samson & Kat. "Y'know, there's easier weapons to learn than an axe." Poly remarked as he approached the trio.

"I'm not really learning, per se. I was taught when I was a child by one of the greatest... You may have heard of him, actually. He's was from Ferox, if I do recall correctly. His name was Sir Thomas"

"Indeed. Like for instance, these 2 nearly cut themselves."

"I'm not really learning, per se. I was taught when I was a child by one of the greatest... You may have heard of him, actually. He's was from Ferox, if I do recall correctly. His name was Sir Thomas"

"Never heard of him."

*Follows Sorin*

*Stops at the training yard but sees Kat and Co.* "Hey there." *Looks back at Jxemas* Hope I don't reg- What the hell am I saying? "You are going to fight me. I'll see how closely your style mimics his."

What did you balcony ever do to you?

?....

"Indeed. Like for instance, these 2 nearly cut themselves."

"Never heard of him."

"Hmm?" Turning his head around he notices one of the ends of the axe blade was right right to his shoulder. "Eugh..." He quickly shuffles the axe up a bit. "I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of him"

Nathaniel got up and turned to see Alicia standing at his doorway.

"You know, I can actually hear when people are coming now... What do you need, Ms.Alicia?"

Alicia:"Oh, I was merely passing by. Do you need any help going through all those books?"

*Stops at the training yard but sees Kat and Co.* "Hey there." *Looks back at Jxemas* Hope I don't reg- What the hell am I saying? "You are going to fight me. I'll see how closely your style mimics his."

?....

".....Are you sure? I don't want to hurt my liege in any way...But so be it."

Alicia:"Oh, I was merely passing by. Do you need any help going through all those books?"

"Well... Yes, I suppose I could do with a hand..." Nathaniel walked towards her. "There's a sort of library downstairs. I need to grab some more books." He walked out of his room and downstairs.

".....Are you sure? I don't want to hurt my liege in any way...But so be it."

....What did he just say? "Please stop calling me your liege. I am a commander, not a king. And I'm not somebody fighting with the disadvantage of the weapon triangle.(*cough cough*) As if you could hurt me either way."

....What did he just say? "Please stop calling me your liege. I am a commander, not a king. And I'm not somebody fighting with the disadvantage of the weapon triangle.(*cough cough*) As if you could hurt me either way."

(We have equal chance of not hitting each other dickweed.)

"...Fine.*Pulls out Shadowblade* I am ready."

*To the others* "Hey, Dan hasn't been around in a while. Where is he? I was certain he'd greet me when I came back, but..."

"Hmm... No idea... Thinking about it, I haven't seen the lad in a couple of days. I wonder where he is?"

"Hmm... No idea... Thinking about it, I haven't seen the lad in a couple of days. I wonder where he is?"

"…" *sets axe down* "I'm going to look for him."

*To the others* "Hey, Dan hasn't been around in a while. Where is he? I was certain he'd greet me when I came back, but..."

(People have noticed, but it always got buried by the dialogues.)

(*Kat earns a cookie for bringing it back*)

(Sorin loses 5 leadership points for the A support)