Sorin

Pathetic. I sidestepped. "Do better please."

"Wrong move." I planted Abysm in the ground and used to to help me kick Shadow in the ribs as I originally intended. 'Hmm he sidestepped instead of blocked... It's not enough.'

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Wrong move." I planted Abysm in the ground and used to to help me kick Shadow in the ribs as I originally intended. 'Hmm he sidestepped instead of blocked... It's not enough.'

I grabbed his leg and toss him and round-housed kicked him in the back."I can read your thoughts. After all being in an army does such things."

*MEANWHILE, ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE DESERT*

"Uggggh...Thank god Ishtar gave me some food and water in this backpack, but for gods sake, am I even going in the right direction?" Dan had been walking in the desert for a couple days now, trying to find the way back to the base.

I grabbed his leg and toss him and round-housed kicked him in the back."I can read your thoughts. After all being in an army does such things."

(Uh… there's no amount of training that can have a char read thoughts, you know...)

*Still running* "Honestly, why didn't anyone look for him sooner?! Fucking idiots, the lot of them!!!"

(Kat's mad.)

Edited by Kat

Alicia: *looks at the map, and at the x marked on it* "This map shows the Aum Staff is in....the wellspring of truth?"

(I should tell you that in SD, Aum was in an altar that resided in Dolhr, which is now Plegia. The wellspring of Truth is in Valm so......)

(And kat beat me to the punch)

Edited by Hero-King

(I should tell you that in SD, Aum was in an altar that resided in Dolhr, which is now Plegia. The wellspring of Truth is in Valm so......)

(She was responding to a wrong post made by Wizard. ^^;)

As Poly walked into the library, he noticed Nathaniel and Alicia looking at some sort of map. Curious, he walked down quietly towards them and threw his arms around both their shoulders. "So, what're we looking for? Buried treasure? A lost city? ... A woman for Breezy?"

(I'm not sorry Breezy, I'll ship you no matter what)

After catching myself after the kick, I stood up and looked at Jxemas "You are much slower than he was. If this was serious, you'd be dead. After all, who was the one who came up with the plans to defeat Walhart? What good is reading thoughts? That means all your wins have basically amounted to nothing. But since you have no emotion, I suppose you have no pride either."

Last I checked, he wanted to be excused from it entirely

We made my shipping into a support point. Apparently it was Kat's idea to do so.

oh yeah, I need to compile & send our C support

(Wouldn't the Aum staff be on the Arcanean continent? Or did I misread your post? But it would've been near where Dolhr was.)

*starts racing in the direction of Dragon's Table*

Ace: "Wait for me, Kat." *runs after Kat towards Dragon's Table*

As Poly walked into the library, he noticed Nathaniel and Alicia looking at some sort of map. Curious, he walked down quietly towards them and threw his arms around both their shoulders. "So, what're we looking for? Buried treasure? A lost city? ... A woman for Breezy?"

(I'm not sorry Breezy, I'll ship you no matter what)

Alicia: "Khan Poly... It's the location of the fabled Aum Staff, which according to this map is hidden between where present day Plegia Castle and the Dragon's Table are located"

(so slow, sorry^^;)

After catching myself after the kick, I stood up and looked at Jxemas "You are much slower than he was. If this was serious, you'd be dead. After all, who was the one who came up with the plans to defeat Walhart? What good is reading thoughts? That means all your wins have basically amounted to nothing. But since you have no emotion, I suppose you have no pride either."

"....Heheh...This is me messing around. But if you insist...*Takes off mask and eyes are red.*

Then this...is the result you will GET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWc54uHIdgY

*Unsheathes Shadowblade and Sprints forward.*

Poly scratched his chin - which, considering the positioning of his arms, was no easy feat - as he looked at the map. "That's not too far from here... maybe we should go look for it, Ducky."

Alicia: "Khan Poly... It's the location of the fabled Aum Staff, which according to this map is hidden between where present day Plegia Castle and the Dragon's Table are located"

"She said it better. If you'd excuse me..." Nathaniel walked out of the library, leaving Poly alone with Alicia.

I'm so good. :Sain:

Oh, Ace, can you stop the stuff about the Aum Staff until tommorow? Thanks.

Ace: "Wait for me, Kat." *runs after Kat towards Dragon's Table*

*barely acknowledges Ace as she keeps on running*

"....Heheh...This is me messing around. But if you insist...*Takes off mask and eyes are red.*

Then this...is the result you will GET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWc54uHIdgY

*Unsheathes Shadowblade and Sprints forward.*

(Remember what I said about being OP.)