Sorin

Poly thought he'd heard something, as he began to look around the library. "Alicia, I think we should go. I feel like something's following me now." he said as he grabbed Alicia's hand and walked out of the library.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly reached down to grab the map, nodding to Alicia as he did. "Yeah... and no need to be so formal around me." He flashed Alicia a soft smile and looked back to the map, intently trying to memorize it.

Alicia: "Understood, I'll be a little more causal."

​"Right…" *grumbling under her breath* "Stupid, idiotic, moronic…!"

Ace: "I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the banging I recall hearing."

BRING IT 'EN

After many minutes of pounding through the castle he barged through the library doors. "THERE YOU-... Oh yeah I'm meant to be quiet... Umm... There you are you little shit! Wait there so I can stick an axe through you!" [Heh, perfect...]

Alicia: "Hello there, Dusk. The look in your eyes indicates you desire revenge. *Is pulled out of the library by Poly after saying this* "I wonder why he has the look in his eyes. Did something happen?"

Poly looked at Alicia, somewhat confused. "That was Dusk? Huh. Wonder what he wanted?" Poly thought for a moment about what Dusk may have wanted of him, but he couldn't think of anything. "Ah, well... it's probably nothing." At that point, something hit him. "... Huh. I'm holding your hand."

Dan continued on walking, wondering where the hell he was. "Ugh...this damn heat is killing me, and I have sand all over myself in places I really do not need. I'm gonna need a damn good bath when I get back...If I get back..."

(im tempted to just do the fucking skirmish cause it seems like Kat and Ace are catching up, which means I probably won't get another chance to further any development between Dan and Ishtar)

Poly looked at Alicia, somewhat confused. "That was Dusk? Huh. Wonder what he wanted?" Poly thought for a moment about what Dusk may have wanted of him, but he couldn't think of anything. "Ah, well... it's probably nothing." At that point, something hit him. "... Huh. I'm holding your hand."

Alicia: *Also realizes this* "Just like that, going with the flow of the moment.... Ah, Dusk. He had an axe in hand...when people wield weapons like that indoors, it's usually not with the best of intentions in mind."

Alicia: "Hello there, Dusk. The look in your eyes indicates you desire revenge. *Is pulled out of the library by Poly after saying this* "I wonder why he has the look in his eyes. Did something happen?"

"Hello Alicia, have you-... Huh, she's gone now, someone pull-... POLY!" Realising it was Poly, he chased after the two in hope to chase Poly down

(im tempted to just do the fucking skirmish cause it seems like Kat and Ace are catching up, which means I probably won't get another chance to further any development between Dan and Ishtar)

If you think it's best to do it now then do it now

*Shadowblade bleeds black* Remember when I slay you....Repent and Sleep."Take this now......The Judgement of a GOD! *Tosses Shadowblade in the air.*

Is that it? *Stab Abysm into the ground and drags it on the ground and out creating a vertical energy wave heading straight toward Jxemas* "Don't you dare."

(I cant leave you two alone without killing each other, can I?)

Not trying to kill him. What kind of leader murders his allies?...Besides Chagall...

Edited by Sorin

Poly blinked twice at Alicia, before flashing her that signature grin of his. "You're really taking my advice to heart, aren't you?" he asked, although it was moreso rhetorical than anything. Before she could respond, he noticed Dusk coming down the hall. "Oh, hey, it is Dusk. Hey bud!"

Is that it? *Stab Abysm into the ground and drags it on the ground and out creating a vertical energy wave heading straight toward Jxemas* "Don't you dare."

Not trying to kill him. What king of leader murders his allies?...Besides Chagall...

"Behind you.*Puts blade over Sorin's neck* Now, Yield."

(You mean Shag-all?)

If you think it's best to do it now then do it now

right then, controllers of Kempf, Camus, and Eldigan please step forward, cause I can't control them all myself.

As Dan continued walking, he saw some sort of battle. Reluctantly, he strayed from the path he was walking to see what was happening. As he got closer, he could make out Anna's attacking a smaller group. 3 Paladins were protecting a mage who was shooting thunder at the Anna's. Wait...was that... "HEEEY! ISHTAR?!"

"! Dan?!"

right then, controllers of Kempf, Camus, and Eldigan please step forward, cause I can't control them all myself.

As Dan continued walking, he saw some sort of battle. Reluctantly, he strayed from the path he was walking to see what was happening. As he got closer, he could make out Anna's attacking a smaller group. 3 Paladins were protecting a mage who was shooting thunder at the Anna's. Wait...was that... "HEEEY! ISHTAR?!"

"! Dan?!"

(Dan, do you mind picking a darker yellow for Ishtar?)

Edited by Kat

Not trying to kill him. What kind of leader murders his allies?...Besides Chagall...

*Sorin gains 5 leadership points*

Total: 25

Reach 50 and you got yourself our skirmish

"Hello Alicia, have you-... Huh, she's gone now, someone pull-... POLY!" Realising it was Poly, he chased after the two in hope to chase Poly down

Alicia could hear Dusk's angry footsteps behind her, resounding through the halls with the fury of a nest of angry wasps. Alicia wanted to try to talk some sense into Dusk, perhaps her pre-trial judgment ability to connect with the feelings of people who stepped on the scales would calm him down.

Poly blinked twice at Alicia, before flashing her that signature grin of his. "You're really taking my advice to heart, aren't you?" he asked, although it was moreso rhetorical than anything. Before she could respond, he noticed Dusk coming down the hall. "Oh, hey, it is Dusk. Hey bud!"

Alicia: "Poly, let me try to talk to Dusk. I might be able to calm him down."

"I'm yelling that NO ONE THOUGHT TO LOOK FOR HIM!" *Fuming*

Ace: "Go figure...hey there's Dan and....a battle?"

(I've got Camus, though my timing might be kinda spotty at times^^;)

(Oh, not yet? Okay.)

(im trying to have Dan team up with the villains for this skirmish. If kat shows up, everything goes to shit with that plan. Now, if you're gonna participate, will you control Camus, Kempf, or Eldigan?)

Alicia could hear Dusk's angry footsteps behind her, resounding through the halls with the fury of a nest of angry wasps. Alicia wanted to try to talk some sense into Dusk, perhaps her pre-trial judgment ability to connect with the feelings of people who stepped on the scales would calm him down.

Alicia: "Poly, let me try to talk to Dusk. I might be able to calm him down."

(I've got Camus, though my timing might be kinda spotty at times^^;)

speaking of spotty timing, god dammit people

(im trying to have Dan team up with the villains for this skirmish. If kat shows up, everything goes to shit with that plan. Now, if you're gonna participate, will you control Camus, Kempf, or Eldigan?)

(Didn't realize it was just Dan. ^^ No worries! Clarify better next time?)

(Nah, we're still just running around.)

Edited by Kat

Poly looked at Alicia with some sense of confusion still, since he legitimately could not think of reasons why Dusk would be mad at him. "Eh, go nuts, but I don't see why you think he's pissed at me..."