Sorin

yes you RP as Camus

(Got it,)

Camus: "Lady Ishtar, do you know this boy?"

Forget that, revision!

Poly's eyes were the ones that were beginning to flare up at the accusations. "Oh, to fuck with this." he growled, stomping off, forgetting that he was still holding Alicia's hand, gripping it tighter as he walked down the hall.

Alicia: *caught off guard by this*

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

When Poly figured he'd gotten a good distance away from the group chasing him before, he stopped and leaned up against the wall, Alicia standing in front of him. "Uh... you followed me?" he asked, before looking down at his hands. "Oh... right. The whole 'I've been holding your hand the whole time' thing." Poly slowly let go of her hand, and his mind was churning; god, her hands were soft too. Just what the hell was wrong with him lately?

"Ugh... Well, those two are long gone from sight..." He turns to face Breezy and Yuffie. "Well... hi there"

"I'm not judging either one of you after that, though it would have made a funny show to watch.."

When Poly figured he'd gotten a good distance away from the group chasing him before, he stopped and leaned up against the wall, Alicia standing in front of him. "Uh... you followed me?" he asked, before looking down at his hands. "Oh... right. The whole 'I've been holding your hand the whole time' thing." Poly slowly let go of her hand, and his mind was churning; god, her hands were soft too. Just what the hell was wrong with him lately?

Alicia realized that she wasn't wearing her gloves, meaning her brand was exposed in plain view. Was this sudden incident with Dusk being mad an example of just going with the flow? Alicia could only ponder for a logical answer to say, though Poly's expression caught her attention, an expression of confusion and bewilderment. A look often worn when a person was troubled. Maybe now was a good time to try to connect emphatically?

I...I just...I just had her say...*Daniel goes off to flip table*

(Uh, should I edit that?)

Alicia realized that she wasn't wearing her gloves, meaning her brand was exposed in plain view. Was this sudden incident with Dusk being mad an example of just going with the flow? Alicia could only ponder for a logical answer to say, though Poly's expression caught her attention, an expression of confusion and bewilderment. A look often worn when a person was troubled. Maybe now was a good time to try to connect emphatically?

(Uh, should I edit that?)

yes please do...now im tempted to just stop the skirmish entirely because i feel like im the only one who knows what the hell is going on

Poly looked down at Alicia's hand, her Brand fully visible. Though he knew what the Brand looked like from his encounters with this world's Chrom, he still found himself unable to look away from the Brand. Could it be something to do with Alicia?

"Hahaha." The fake me disappears. "Hey, good job making a afterimage yield. But unfortunately you aren't trumping me in speed. Only Lon'qu can do that" I was in the wave of energy moving toward him because I knew he would try something like this. "Next time, try not to be so obvious." *Puts a blade behind Jxemas' neck* "You fight well. I'm glad you are an ally."

"If not an Ally, you would have been dead. Now what was the point of this?"

"You do know that the baths have locks, yes? Perchance, did you want Poly to walk in on you? Oh my, what would Kat say?"

(Actually, Kat's pretty pissed off at everyone who wasn't at the Paralogue due to no one looking for Dan.)

"You do know that the baths have locks, yes? Perchance, did you want Poly to walk in on you? Oh my, what would Kat say?"

(She wouldn't mind sharing)

yes please do...now im tempted to just stop the skirmish entirely because i feel like im the only one who knows what the hell is going on

(Okay, line tossed out. New one in three.... Oh, cancelled...my apologies^^;)

Poly looked down at Alicia's hand, her Brand fully visible. Though he knew what the Brand looked like from his encounters with this world's Chrom, he still found himself unable to look away from the Brand. Could it be something to do with Alicia?

Alicia could feel his eyes looking at her brand, the morning sun rising over and shining on a blue set of scales. The symbol that meant Order. If she told him what that brand meant, how would he react? And moreso, her apparently ability to connect with the feelings of people, which was the reason why she feared emotions. For would he be able to understand what it was like to witness events and be able to scream and cry along with those souls she judged?

Poly's eyes moved up to Alicia's face, still captivated by the Brand on her arm. He saw that her eyes seemed troubled, as if she were dealing with some sort of internal issue. Unsure of what else to do, he pulled Alicia into a hug, as if to show that he cared, even if she felt that nobody else did.

(gogo let's go romansu~)

i honestly should have planned this out much better

(I really did like that skirmish idea....)

Poly's eyes moved up to Alicia's face, still captivated by the Brand on her arm. He saw that her eyes seemed troubled, as if she were dealing with some sort of internal issue. Unsure of what else to do, he pulled Alicia into a hug, as if to show that he cared, even if she felt that nobody else did.

(gogo let's go romansu~)

Alicia gave a small yelp at this sudden action, though the feeling she got from it...(Warm...almost peaceful. I feel like I can forget my troubles, even if it's just for a moment.) Alicia buried her face in Poly's shoulder pushing her glasses up on her face, not wanting to be disturbed. For this was one moment where it was okay to show emotions.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"If not an Ally, you would have been dead. Now what was the point of this?"

"Haha, you are funny. Although the same could be said of you. The point of this was to see how closely the two of you fought style wise. He was more head while you seem to avoid hits with the occasional immediate counter. Good to know for future reference. The two of you are extremely close no matter how much you deny it."

i honestly should have planned this out much better

Would you like my opinion?

I was looking on google images in desperateness to find pictures of jack, and this came:

foremployers_image3.jpg

That guy on left-most side looks exactly like him <3

...Isn't that somewhat stalking?

"Haha, you are funny. Although the same could be said of you. The point of this was to see how closely the two of you fought style wise. He was more head while you seem to avoid hits with the occasional immediate counter. Good to know for future reference. The two of you are extremely close no matter how much you deny it."

Would you like my opinion?

...Isn't that somewhat stalking?

opinions are nice

​"..." Dusk found this humorous. He wasn't frustrated any more... or as much. "... Well then, I'm at a loss for words. You've exposed me for who I am, Yuffie" He grips the axe even harder and grins at Yuffie, showing a hint of his teeth as he does so. "... However, nobody else can know about this now, can they?"