• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Haha, you are funny. Although the same could be said of you. The point of this was to see how closely the two of you fought style wise. He was more head while you seem to avoid hits with the occasional immediate counter. Good to know for future reference. The two of you are extremely close no matter how much you deny it."

Would you like my opinion?

...Isn't that somewhat stalking?

because when you meet someone as handsome as him (maybe you can't see it, but maybe in a girl), you'd love him right away <3

​"..." Dusk found this humorous. He wasn't frustrated any more... or as much. "... Well then, I'm at a loss for words. You've exposed me for who I am, Yuffie" He grips the axe even harder and grins at Yuffie, showing a hint of his teeth as he does so. "... However, nobody else can know about this now, can they?"

".... You're not the only guy here who carries weapons..."

Breezy grabs his sword.

"And I KNOW I can use this thing a hell of a lot better than you can with that little axe.."

".... You're not the only guy here who carries weapons..."

Breezy grabs his sword.

"And I KNOW I can use this thing a hell of a lot better than you can with that little axe.."

"Well then..." He shifts his axe further up his shoulder until it was safe to drop it. After hearing a thud, he wields his killer bow. "... Maybe we should fight, bow to bow?"

"Well then..." He shifts his axe further up his shoulder until it was safe to drop it. After hearing a thud, he wields his killer bow. "... Maybe we should fight, bow to bow?"

Breezy sheaths his sword.

"Glad to hear you're ready to head to that infirmary you hold so dear...."

(Should we fight it out in PM)

Breezy sheaths his sword.

"Glad to hear you're ready to head to that infirmary you hold so dear...."

(Should we fight it out in PM)

"... I'll try to be gentle, dear"

Aye, go on then

(oh dear…)

I won't kill him. Promise!

​"..." Dusk found this humorous. He wasn't frustrated any more... or as much. "... Well then, I'm at a loss for words. You've exposed me for who I am, Yuffie" He grips the axe even harder and grins at Yuffie, showing a hint of his teeth as he does so. "... However, nobody else can know about this now, can they?"

"I... suppose not. Good thing there's doctor patient confidentiality! Tee hee. Hee." *Yuffie reached behind him for a tome that he could hit Dusk in the face with*

opinions are nice

The type of thing you were trying is more of a PM then post type thing. The fact that you had to shut the other members out of it is proof.

"Haha, you are funny. Although the same could be said of you. The point of this was to see how closely the two of you fought style wise. He was more head while you seem to avoid hits with the occasional immediate counter. Good to know for future reference. The two of you are extremely close no matter how much you deny it."

Would you like my opinion?

...Isn't that somewhat stalking?

"WE AREN'T THE SAME! I'm not a crazy lunatic who caused hellscape to everyone. Remember that..."

"WE AREN'T THE SAME! I'm not a crazy lunatic who caused hellscape to everyone. Remember that..."

"Say what you will. Deny it even. Would you rather live in a peaceful lie or painful truth? Remember that."

The type of thing you were trying is more of a PM then post type thing. The fact that you had to shut the other members out of it is proof.

i guess...well, i dont think im gonna get another chance to do this, because Kat and Ace are catching up to Dan