• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Waifus aren't things you can replace whenever you want! I will! I don't want you near my wound, it might catch your stupid

Oh calm yourself Dusk. She is the Jugdral Sorin's waifu...and ouch...

Alicia:"Huff, huff...I...I...I saw the incident with the Dusk and the bathing rooms. I felt...embarassed as you did at that same moment... I can...connect with the feelings of others...only if...one allows me to do so..."

Poly seemed a bit relieved that it wasn't something that hurt Alicia in any way... then he thought about something. "Can you... can you connect with how I feel right now?" he asked.

If I had a waifu from FE4 it would be Lex. Or Jamka

...Not Finn? What's wrong with you?

(......................Right. I'm going to walk away from the waifu wars...)

Probably for the best.

Poly seemed a bit relieved that it wasn't something that hurt Alicia in any way... then he thought about something. "Can you... can you connect with how I feel right now?" he asked.

Alicia:"Was it the feeling of intrigue and...fascination that I felt from you near the end of that memory scene...that you harbor for me now?"

Edited by Ace Tactician

Poly smiled and pulled Alicia's face closer to his own. "Here... maybe it'd be best... if I just showed you..."

(o.o What did I come back to?)

(This escalated quickly.)

---

*catching Dusk as he collapses* "Dusk?! What the…?" *notices the blood* "What the… how did he…?"

(Poly, I want the supports!)

(Ace was the one who was compiling the supports with Ace/Alicia, but we can just throw shit together after. Trust me, I'm going somewhere with this.)

Poly smiled and pulled Alicia's face closer to his own. "Here... maybe it'd be best... if I just showed you..."

Alicia didn't have time to react as Poly pulled her close to him. There was nothing else she could express at that very moment other than surprise and a feeling of happiness. And for the first time after seven years of locking her feelings away, Alicia finally allowed herself to express how she felt deep down inside.