Sorin

Also, you gain and lose points based off of how the Dreamers look at you as leader. If Kat wasn't so fed up, it could have been less

(Okay, now you're REALLY making me feel bad.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*Asleep in a chair in her room, with Dusk shirtless on the bed with a bandage around his shoulders.*

Dusk had fallen unconscious during his solo expedition to find Dan. The last thing he remembered was collapsing in the desert near to Kat and Ace. "...Nngh..." He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. [Huh? Where am-] He slowly turned his head and saw Kat sleeping on one of the chairs in her room. Sighing, he turned his head to face his right shoulder, noticing it was decently bandaged up. [... I have a feeling today is going to be awful...] Trying to get up, a jolt of pain went through his spine, hurting him. After a minute or so, he managed to prop himself up against a wall and waited for Kat to wake up... He knew what was going to happen next

(Hola Dusk.

'Sup?)

S'appening person-who-nearly-killed-me?

Dusk had fallen unconscious during his solo expedition to find Dan. The last thing he remembered was collapsing in the desert near to Kat and Ace. "...Nngh..." He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. [Huh? Where am-] He slowly turned his head and saw Kat sleeping on one of the chairs in her room. Sighing, he turned his head to face his right shoulder, noticing it was decently bandaged up. [... I have a feeling today is going to be awful...] Trying to get up, a jolt of pain went through his spine, hurting him. After a minute or so, he managed to prop himself up against a wall and waited for Kat to wake up... He knew what was going to happen next

S'appening person-who-nearly-killed-me?

(Was checking IV's on Eevees before I decided to beat the Double Battles in the Battle Maison.)

*slowly stirs awake, sees Dusk sitting up, and actually starts crying* "YOU IDIOT!"

Ace: "This is it sis, Khan Poly's room."

Alicia: "Thank you..." *places Poly onto the bed*

Ace: "Did you fall asleep up there last night? I had thought you'd begun making your way back to the Shepherds while I was going to bed."

Alicia: "...I did. I was about to nod off and Poly asked me if I'd stay with him tonight."

Ace: "Then why do you look like you feel bad about it?"

Alicia: "........I'm torn, Ace. Do I remain here or continue walking between the Shepherds fortress and this castle?"

Ace: "How about we talk more over breakfast?"

Alicia: "Sure." *both sisters head down to the mess hall*

*slowly stirs awake, sees Dusk sitting up, and actually starts crying* "YOU IDIOT!"

He really wanted to go up to Kat and dry her tears away, but he was in so much pain he couldn't. Sighing, he slowly asked: "... For briefly forgetting Dan, receiving this wound or nearly dying in the desert?"

(Was checking IV's on Eevees before I decided to beat the Double Battles in the Battle Maison.)

Swagtastic

He really wanted to go up to Kat and dry her tears away, but he was in so much pain he couldn't. Sighing, he slowly asked: "... For briefly forgetting Dan, receiving this wound or nearly dying in the desert?"

"All of them! I don't know what to yell about first!"

(Okay, now you're REALLY making me feel bad.)

No no, keep doing what your doing. This is for his own good, as my pupil. This shall amuse me greatly

Keep in mind Sorin, that the ones that have a high ranking among the dreamers (Kat, Dusk, and Carter being the highest) will have a greater affect on the score than others. Watch yourself Commander.

Make it 100.

I was actually thinking of that at first, but no. Might have taken 80, since thats the HP limit

No no, keep doing what your doing. This is for his own good, as my pupil. This shall amuse me greatly

Keep in mind Sorin, that the ones that have a high ranking among the dreamers (Kat, Dusk, and Carter being the highest) will have a greater affect on the score than others. Watch yourself Commander.

I was actually thinking of that at first, but no. Might have taken 80, since thats the HP limit

(You're having a blast, aren't you?)

"All of them! I don't know what to yell about first!"

"Nngh... Well, me forgetting Dan is inexcusable. I forgot, and that's all there is to it. As for the wound..." He wasn't sure what to say here. He still didn't understand what had happened. "... Breezy and I had a practice battle and things... went a bit crazy, to say the least. You're going to have to ask him about that one... As for nearly dying..." He sighed. "... After the battle I remembered about Dan, and quickly ran off to find him... I should've gone to the infirmary, dammit..."

"Nngh... Well, me forgetting Dan is inexcusable. I forgot, and that's all there is to it. As for the wound..." He wasn't sure what to say here. He still didn't understand what had happened. "... Breezy and I had a practice battle and things... went a bit crazy, to say the least. You're going to have to ask him about that one... As for nearly dying..." He sighed. "... After the battle I remembered about Dan, and quickly ran off to find him... I should've gone to the infirmary, dammit..."

​"Yes, you should've, damn it! You just collapsed! I thought you'd died!"

​"Yes, you should've, damn it! You just collapsed! I thought you'd died!"

"... My duty as the Grand General though... I feel bad enough as it is for forgetting about him... I felt like I had to go find him..."

"... My duty as the Grand General though... I feel bad enough as it is for forgetting about him... I felt like I had to go find him..."

"You also have a job of not dying!"

"You also have a job of not dying!"

"Put yourself in my shoes, Kat. One of the co-leaders of this army finds out one of his men is missing. Half an hour later he completely forgets about him and carries on living life like normal... Meanwhile, the lost man could be lost, confused and nearly dying out there!.. When I remembered he was lost, nobody else seemed to care... I put everyone in this army before me..." He raises up his left hand and buries his face in it. "... I'm sorry... That's not really fair on you..."

"Put yourself in my shoes, Kat. One of the co-leaders of this army finds out one of his men is missing. Half an hour later he completely forgets about him and carries on living life like normal... Meanwhile, the lost man could be lost, confused and nearly dying out there!.. When I remembered he was lost, nobody else seemed to care... I put everyone in this army before me..." He raises up his left hand and buries his face in it. "... I'm sorry... That's not really fair on you..."

+2

29/55

"And how would Dan feel, knowing you died trying to find him? I was already stupid going off without a weapon."

+2

29/55

(Wait, you're scoring Dusk too?)

Ace: *in mess hall cooking breakfast* "Man, I'm missing some stuff to make the dish I had in mind. When Dusk or Sorin gets up, I'll have to suggest going out for food."

Alicia: "What are planning to cook, Ace?"

Ace: *grins* "A breakfast dish Zane taught me how to make, but it's a surprise!"

Alicia: "Planning to surprise everyone with your cooking skills? Interesting."

"And how would Dan feel, knowing you died trying to find him? I was already stupid going off without a weapon."

He had nothing for this. Kat was right. If he died out there trying to find Dan and Dan found out he wouldn't forgive himself. "... I... I didn't think... Ugh, I'm an idiot... Sometimes I wonder why I'm even the Grand General..." He tries to get up onto his feet, but the pain caused him sit back down. "Nngh... At this rate, I'm going to be covered in wounds and scars..." He sheds a tear into his hand. "... Such a bloody idiot..."

Alicia: "Since I'm not doing anything at the moment, would you'd prefer if I informed Dusk or Sorin about the food supply?"

Ace: *making breakfast* "Yeah, go ahead. Though Dusk didn't look so good when Kat brought him back here so I'd try see if Sorin's up first."

(Wait, you're scoring Dusk too?)

I did say that the higher ranks will have a greater affect and He IS co-leader.

Maybe just for that, the limit should be raised

I'm making the rules as I go :P