Sorin

"...If you want me to do that, you have to promise that neither you nor Ace will sacrifice yourselves. Heroic sacrifices are far too boring."

"This entertains you?" Dusk sounded a bit surprised at that statement

"It... it sounds like we're just playthings to you... Pah, I couldn't care, I do as I damn please!" He barks back at her, before turning around and slaying more Risen

I'll go with whatever you have planned.

I just PMed you

"Dusk, as a commander,you are doing the right thing for us. However, as the Hero-King of ages past, I refuse to allow you two to risk yourselves here! No one shall be left behind!!" *uses Falchion to heal myself*

He's just a card, even if he does die then he'll simply come back. It couldn't hurt to have him

"Fine, you may join us"

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Carter's odd device was starting to give Crizix a bad headache...She turned to Breezy. "I won't be able to concentrate on my magic like this...and they seem to be handling this well...I think it would be best if I retreated..." She turned around a bit regretfully and started walking back to base...

"I suppose I shall follow you, if your magical abilities are lower, you need protection correct?"

Carter's odd device was starting to give Crizix a bad headache...She turned to Breezy. "I won't be able to concentrate on my magic like this...and they seem to be handling this well...I think it would be best if I retreated..." She turned around a bit regretfully and started walking back to base...

"Wait! This path... I'm not sure what it is, but I feel as if it's not safe."

"This entertains you?" Dusk sounded a bit surprised at that statement

"It... it sounds like we're just playthings to you... Pah, I couldn't care, I do as I damn please!" He barks back at her, before turning around and slaying more Risen

"That attitude isn't cute at all and that line of thinking is only going to lead to you dying. If you're willing to give others the same burden you're carrying, be my guest. But it sure is selfish of you, when you're so crushed by it that you just want to die."

WHAT?! Do none of you listen to public radio?

"Why do I have a bad feeling it's expensive and valuable?"

"Expensive... valuable... aw shit, Carter! Ditch that thing now, before Annas show up! Trust me, I feel like they'll be coming from that path there!" Poly wheeled around and pointed in the direction that he had just come from, and drew Armads just in case they were too late. "If the Annas come, I'll stay back here and keep them from swarming Dusk & Ace. Anyone else willing to help me out if that happens?"

"Expensive... valuable... aw shit, Carter! Ditch that thing now, before Annas show up! Trust me, I feel like they'll be coming from that path there!" Poly wheeled around and pointed in the direction that he had just come from, and drew Armads just in case they were too late. "If the Annas come, I'll stay back here and keep them from swarming Dusk & Ace. Anyone else willing to help me out if that happens?"

"I'll stay in the middle so that I can reach both groups with rallies if needed."

"That attitude isn't cute at all and that line of thinking is only going to lead to you dying. If you're willing to give others the same burden you're carrying, be my guest. But it sure is selfish of you, when you're so crushed by it that you just want to die."

"I thought I told you already, but clearly you've forgotten. I'm a dead man walking. My body is just a tool, nothing more. My heart refuses to die... It doesn't matter where I fall, but eventually I have to..." Dusk nearly sheds a tear, but everyone is too far away to notice. He quickly cleans his face with his scarf

"And I didn't... ask people to join me here so don't lecture me about what's selfish and what isn't!"

"I shall help, and hopefully Crizix shall help us as well"

I could see that to finish this fight, I would have to pour a lot of power into this next attack. I decided to cause a Valflame explosion so big, it would kill all the Risen in the horde left, but it came with a risk.

"I hoped not to do this, for...the timing would have to be precise, prefect, no mistakes. Heh, might as well begin to gather power for the fire. We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world was turning."

"I thought I told you already, but clearly you've forgotten. I'm a dead man walking. My body is just a tool, nothing more. My heart refuses to die... It doesn't matter where I fall, but eventually I have to..." Dusk nearly sheds a tear, but everyone is too far away to notice. He quickly cleans his face with his scarf

"And I didn't... ask people to join me here so don't lecture me about what's selfish and what isn't!"

"...That's it. I'm knocking you out. You are unfit for fighting."

Back on my computer, yeah!

"I suppose I shall follow you, if your magical abilities are lower, you need protection correct?"

"...You're right. Thank you kindly."

"Wait! This path... I'm not sure what it is, but I feel as if it's not safe."

Crizix blinked. "So...what do we do? Do we turn back?"

WHAT?! Do none of you listen to public radio?

"Err...Excuse me, but what is a...radio...?"

"Top, top, top. My love on top, my love on top."

"I can see the stars all the WAY from here. Can't you see the glow on the window pane?"

"I can feel the sun whenever you're near. Every time you touch me, I just melt away."

"Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)"

"But I know (It's gonna take a little work)"

"Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears"

"And finally you put me first"

Edited by Carter

I could see that to finish this fight, I would have to pour a lot of power into this next attack. I decided to cause a Valflame explosion so big, it would kill all the Risen in the horde left, but it came with a risk. "I hoped not to do this, for...the timing would have to be precise, prefect, no mistakes. Heh, might as well begin to gather power for the fire. We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world was turning."

"that's a risky move you're going for there Ace. T'would be better if we combine our strengths together, than risk you dying in the process"

(On my phone now, so no more font changes for me)

I could see that to finish this fight, I would have to pour a lot of power into this next attack. I decided to cause a Valflame explosion so big, it would kill all the Risen in the horde left, but it came with a risk.

"I hoped not to do this, for...the timing would have to be precise, prefect, no mistakes. Heh, might as well begin to gather power for the fire. We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world was turning."

"Uh that doesn't look safe Ace, what are you doing?" he eyes Ace, sweat dropping from his head to his gloves, making his grip with his bow uneasy

"...That's it. I'm knocking you out. You are unfit for fighting."

"N-no! Don't come near! Ace is planning something. I have no idea what it is but it looks big, it might hurt you!"

Poly shook his head. No matter what happened here, things had gotten out of hand. Dusk was clearly suicidal, and Kat was fed up with it. Carter was clearly insane, with her strange device that was more than likely to draw out Annas.

Crizix, meanwhile, seemed very nervous. He strode over towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. "What we do now is we cut them - whoever 'them' are - off here so they don't turn this fight into a slaughter." Poly bit his lip as soon as he was done; would he & Brokuni be able to stop all those Annas if they ambushed them here?

"N-no! Don't come near! Ace is planning something. I have no idea what it is but it looks big, it might hurt you!"

"Aw, and you care? How sweet. But I'm afraid that even if I wanted it to, that spell wouldn't cause anything permanent. So, hold still, Dusk. I'll make it quick."

Poly shook his head. No matter what happened here, things had gotten out of hand. Dusk was clearly suicidal, and Kat was fed up with it. Carter was clearly insane, with her strange device that was more than likely to draw out Annas.

Crizix, meanwhile, seemed very nervous. He strode over towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. "What we do now is we cut them - whoever 'them' are - off here so they don't turn this fight into a slaughter." Poly bit his lip as soon as he was done; would he & Brokuni be able to stop all those Annas if they ambushed them here?

Crizix silently nodded at the words. Would she be able to help with this headache? Carter's radio thing was still blaring...

Insane?

I just like music.

Insane?

I just like music.

*approaching Dusk* "It is distracting the other fighters and causing harm. Either turn it off willingly or have it destroyed. I doubt it would handle electricity well and there are a lot of lightning users here."