Sorin

He had nothing for this. Kat was right. If he died out there trying to find Dan and Dan found out he wouldn't forgive himself. "... I... I didn't think... Ugh, I'm an idiot... Sometimes I wonder why I'm even the Grand General..." He tries to get up onto his feet, but the pain caused him sit back down. "Nngh... At this rate, I'm going to be covered in wounds and scars..." He sheds a tear into his hand. "... Such a bloody idiot..."

"Just think next time." *manages a smile and calms down* "Besides I find scars attractive. But, honestly, why were you even sparring with real arrows? Aren't you already having problems with your other arm?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Hello.

Yo phool

"Just think next time." *manages a smile and calms down* "Besides I find scars attractive. But, honestly, why were you even sparring with real arrows? Aren't you already having problems with your other arm?"

"... We weren't. We were using practice arrows... Next thing you know, he goes insane and fires a real one at me... Oh, when I see him next..." He tries moving his right arm but a sudden burst of pain appeared, forcing him to relax it. "... Looks like I'm useless for a while..."

Nathaniel walked downstairs and over to the library, which was locked. "...Really? Someone has locked themself in? ...Ugh. I don't have enough books to carry on with my research without going in... Maybe I should be the librarian... That would be so appropriate..." He yawned and walked over to the mess hall.

"... We weren't. We were using practice arrows... Next thing you know, he goes insane and fires a real one at me... Oh, when I see him next..." He tries moving his right arm but a sudden burst of pain appeared, forcing him to relax it. "... Looks like I'm useless for a while..."

​"I'll have a… talk with him. Here, you stay. I'll see if a real healer is up and about. And if not, I'm going to see if Phoibus is around. He'll fix you up for me." *kisses him* "Also, good morning." *walks out*

​"I'll have a… talk with him. Here, you stay. I'll see if a real healer is up and about. And if not, I'm going to see if Phoibus is around. He'll fix you up for me." *kisses him* "Also, good morning." *walks out*

[... Phoibus?.. Oh my... Least we may actually have a decent conversation this time...]

(Obviously, Jxemas is being a jackass, again, and not letting anyone in the library, so of course not. Also, Dusk, wait for a healer to sign on or Phoibus?)

Edited by Kat

(Obviously, Jxemas is being a jackass, again, and not letting anyone in the library, so of course not.)

(Well he is quite off his rocker today. And yesterday. So again, the place might/jk burn down for the same of my mother Jenova. Don't try to stop me.)

(Obviously, Jxemas is being a jackass, again, and not letting anyone in the library, so of course not. Also, Dusk, wait for a healer to sign on or Phoibus?)

I don't mind, to be honest. I suppose there isn't anything Phoibus would want to talk to Dusk about, unless you've got something planned?