• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Uhh... Him firing arrows at me....

Then darkness....."

"The hell?" *sighs* "Breezy, for the safety of everyone, you're going to have to be under watch, I think. At least until Sorin can make a formal decision. Do you understand my reasonings? The only alternative I can think of is cutting off one of your arms, by the way. I'm mad at you and that limits my logical thinking abilities."

Edited by Kat

"The hell?" *sighs* "Breezy, for the safety of everyone, you're going to have to be under watch, I think. At least until Sorin can make a formal decision. Do you understand my reasonings? The only alternative I can think of is cutting off one of your arms you know. I'm mad at you."

"Sure thing.... Why wouldn't you be mad at me though..."

"Sure thing.... Why wouldn't you be mad at me though..."

"I told you. I'm mad. Furious even. There's a chance you've crippled Dusk, and you don't even remember it. But you're a Dreamer, so I hold it in check. There are enough problems without me taking vengeance for selfish reasons. I'll send someone to watch you. I don't trust myself to do it." *walks off to the infirmary*

"Hi, Alicia." Nathaniel waved. "Do you have any idea why the library is locked?"

Alicia: "Hello Nathaniel. I was wondering why the library was locked. I can only reason someone is searching for something with limited success."

"I told you. I'm mad. Furious even. There's a chance you've crippled Dusk, and you don't even remember it. But you're a Dreamer, so I hold it in check. There are enough problems without me taking vengeance for selfish reasons. I'll send someone to watch you. I don't trust myself to do it." *walks off to the infirmary*

"Do you know who it's going to be or not...?"

Alicia: "Hello Nathaniel. I was wondering why the library was locked. I can only reason someone is searching for something with limited success."

"Ha... I can't progress with my research without going into that library, I've already finished 'Scarlet Shroud.' It's so sweet it makes me want to gag..." Nathaniel laughed. "...Do you still have that map, by the way?"

"Ha... I can't progress with my research without going into that library, I've already finished 'Scarlet Shroud.' It's so sweet it makes me want to gag..." Nathaniel laughed. "...Do you still have that map, by the way?"

Alicia: *produces the map from her coat pocket* "I have it right here in my hands." *thinking* (Sorry Poly, if this Staff isn't lost to history as suggested at the end of the Hero-Kings Saga. In the wrong hands, the wrong soul would be called back to this plane of existence.)

*appears* "Oh, hey, good timing. I need one of you two to watch Breezy. He blacked out and nearly crippled Dusk, so there's a watch to prevent me from removing one of his arms."

A few minutes after Kat left Dusk got bored really quick. [... Is there anything I can-... Oh, well there's that, but... Oh, I'll be alright] Finding the strength and battling the pain, he eventually stood up. albeit awkwardly. [Right... This routine doesn't use my arms, so I should be alright... Now how do you start it again?.. Oh yes!] He tapped his left heel twice and did a small semi-circle with his right leg, before continuing the rest of his dance

I got bored ]:

(HINT. THE DOORS TO THE LIBRARY ARE LOCKED.)

Why do you even have the keys to the library?

*Walking about, heading towards the infirmary. That seemed to be a default meeting place, after all*

Nathaniel decided to go to the infirmary before going to the mess hall, as the cuts on his fingers had opened again.

Alicia: "Hmmm, what was that faint noise? *looks behind her* from where the sound came from....whoever locked themselves in the library feels frustrated." *keeps walking towards infirmary*

"Hello everyone! Entrance to the infirmary now costs 5 gold, cause 'papa' needs to buy himself a new set of bandages! Or we could make more, but I don't know if anyone can do that."

*appears* "Oh, hey, good timing. I need one of you two to watch Breezy. He blacked out and nearly crippled Dusk, so there's a watch to prevent me from removing one of his arms."

Alicia: "Hello Kat, is either Dusk or Sorin up? Our food supply is beginning to get within range of needing to be replenished."

"Hello everyone! Entrance to the infirmary now costs 5 gold, cause 'papa' needs to buy himself a new set of bandages! Or we could make more, but I don't know if anyone can do that."

Alicia: "5 gold for entering the infirmary.... Why not just make more then? There are suitable materials that can be used for bandages."

"You're awake." *grabs Yuffie by the collar and drags to her room* "Dusk needs you."

Alicia: "Hello Kat, is either Dusk or Sorin up? Our food supply is beginning to get within range of needing to be replenished."

Alicia: "5 gold for entering the infirmary.... Why not just make more then? There are suitable materials that can be used for bandages."

"That was just to serve as a segway, as we couldn't buy any-ACK!"

Yuffie was cut off as Kat grabbed him, and dragged him off.

"If you could make more that would be great!"