• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(You want Poly to be hanging upside down like Samson?)

"Meh, I can think of things you can do with just one arm."

(Thanks for remembering me! Although, I could make Samson reasonably irked.)

(... I fail to understand the emotion between Kat and Dusk, but I can tell that it's reasonably strong, and at lest somewhat positive...)

"Dancing and archery are bigger joys than me? Hmph." *pouts* "Well, maybe I'll just leave then."

"Oh c'mon, you know I was joking... Besides, being sappy in front of my healer isn't exactly something I want to do"

*still pouting* "Not forgiven yet."

"Uuuhhhh, should I leave you two alone?"

Yuffie giggled nervously.

(Thanks for remembering me! Although, I could make Samson reasonably irked.)

(... I fail to understand the emotion between Kat and Dusk, but I can tell that it's reasonably strong, and at lest somewhat positive...)

(Careful, she MIGHT decide to use you as a piñata. I'm working on getting her into a better mood, if Dusk cooperates before I have to leave.)

"Uuuhhhh, should I leave you two alone?"

Yuffie giggled nervously.

"What? No, he's still hurt."

"Tch..." With his left arm, he pulls Kat in for a kiss. "... Does that suffice?"

*giggles* "It'll do. Do be careful with your arms, be good for the healer, and talk nicely with Sorin. I need to go train." *steps out and notices Samson still there* "Huh. Well, you're a little to high for me to be comfortable with catching you. How good are you at falling?"

*giggles* "It'll do. Do be careful with your arms, be good for the healer, and talk nicely with Sorin. I need to go train." *steps out and notices Samson still there* "Huh. Well, you're a little to high for me to be comfortable with catching you. How good are you at falling?"

He smiled back at her before she leaves. "... Yes boss..." He turns to face Yuffie. "... You saw nothing, okay?"

"... I'll... be... fine..."

"... I'll... be... fine..."

"Taking you are your word there." *sends a small fireball at the rope to cut it* "There we go. Sorry to leave you so long." *walks away, seemingly indifferent about the cut that was suddenly on her hand*

Dusk likes 'em mean

"Tch..." With his left arm, he pulls Kat in for a kiss. "... Does that suffice?"

Yuffie pouts viciously.

He smiled back at her before she leaves. "... Yes boss..." He turns to face Yuffie. "... You saw nothing, okay?"

"Sorry what? I was too busy... uhh... vomiting sparkly rainbows in my head to pay attention?"

As Poly headed towards the infirmary - since he figured somebody would be there - he passed by Kat, taking a quick moment to notice a cut on her hand, prompting him to turn back around towards Kat. "You... do know your hand's cut open, right?"

As Poly headed towards the infirmary - since he figured somebody would be there - he passed by Kat, taking a quick moment to notice a cut on her hand, prompting him to turn back around towards Kat. "You... do know your hand's cut open, right?"

"Yeah?" *keeps on walking to training* "It's normal."

(g2g, so…)

"Taking you are your word there." *sends a small fireball at the rope to cut it* "There we go. Sorry to leave you so long." *walks away, seemingly indifferent about the cut that was suddenly on her hand*

Samson, with surprising grace, did a back-flip, landing on his feet before catching his glasses, and placing them on his head, then catching his Axe, and slinging it into his sheath.

"NOW!" Nathaniel grabbed Jxemas' arm, and began to mutter a minor paralysis hex that would paralyze him for about an hour.

Nathaniel finished the incantation and pushed Jxemas to the ground.

Ace didn't say a word, she had grabbed Jxemas when Nathaniel began casting the hex and currently was aiding in shoving him to the ground

(Sorry for being slow^^;;;)

Ace didn't say a word, she had grabbed Jxemas when Nathaniel began casting the hex and currently was aiding in shoving him to the ground

(Sorry for being slow^^;;;)

(It's okay)

"Let's get this guy hauled over to the infirmary. I swear, we sound too much time in that place."

Alicia happened to pass by Poly's room and exchanged a short glance inside noting it to be empty with arms full of materials to make more bandages. "Just like Uncle Jack taught me, one good material to use for bandages is gauzelike fabric. These shirts are usable enough to be turned into bandages for wrapping wounds."

(It's okay)
"Let's get this guy hauled over to the infirmary. I swear, we sound too much time in that place."

(Thanks^^)
Ace: "Gotcha. Speaking of time in the infirmary, I don't really get hurt enough to go there. Well, aside from the usage of Tumultuous Arrangement."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Other than bandaging it, no. She did an excellent job of distracting you while avoiding the question, no?"

"Huh?" He looked at his shoulder and noticed all the new bandaging on it. "... Huh. Yeah, women tend to be good at doing that"

"Huh?" He looked at his shoulder and noticed all the new bandaging on it. "... Huh. Yeah, women tend to be good at doing that"

"So how do you propose getting her opinion on it? She can distract you with her feminine wiles, and she could very easily knock me out and (hopefully) place me somewhere comfortable."

(so we're not even trying to be subtle with the PolyxAlicia ship now)

Poly went into the infirmary, for once not because he was hurt, but because he wanted to see someone... he just wasn't particular as to who he wanted to see. Noticing Dusk being treated to by Yuffie, he walked over to the pair and grabbed a chair beside them. "So... what got you in Kat's doghouse this time, Dusk?"

(I'm not sorry)