• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"We (Or at least I) thought you went out sulking! And I was asking for an apology as a joke! Why do you think I threw a pillow at you when there's all sorts of more lethal objects around us? Also, Kat and Ace went out searching for you, and then Dusk got shot by Breezy and then he went to look for you!"

"I WAS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DESERT! I don't even know how I got there. The last thing I remember is Phoibus being a dick, telling me he didn't remember what he did to my village or who he did it for, then all of the sudden I wake up and I'm hundreds of miles away from the base. Kat, when the FUCK did your brother get the power to teleport people?"

"I WAS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DESERT! I don't even know how I got there. The last thing I remember is Phoibus being a dick, telling me he didn't remember what he did to my village or who he did it for, then all of the sudden I wake up and I'm hundreds of miles away from the base. Kat, when the FUCK did your brother get the power to teleport people?"

(Oh yeah. He wiped your memory. I had forgotten.)

"Right! Come on Dusk! Hold on tight, have you ever flown on a Pegasus before? Or just a Wyvern?"

"I'm not coming now. I've decided I need to rest. You have fun looking for our psychopathic archer on your flying mount!"

"He doesn't. And if he doesn't remember, it's not for a lack of trying. Guess He might've been requesting some destroyed villages too. Mila's going to yell if she hasn't already."

"Right! Come on Dusk! Hold on tight, have you ever flown on a Pegasus before? Or just a Wyvern?"

(I thought Dusk was staying behind?)

"This army is SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT DIVA! I would not be surprised if something like that happens eventually."

"A week. In a desert. Miles away from civilization. When we're having to hide to not die. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. A quick walk around would've proven that he was nowhere within sight. I figured it out within ten minutes."

Edited by Kat

All this commotion made Dusk a bit uncomfortable. He also hasn't even a decent meal the whole day, which wasn't helping his attitude. As quietly as he could, he started to make his way down the corridor, using the wall as a support

sooo...Kat, do you feel like trolling Dusk's character some more by having kat make dan a bath? :3

(Sorry, Dusk! XD)

*rolls eyes* "Whatever. Come on, Dan. I'll draw a bath for you while you hunt for clean clothes, okay?"

Edited by Kat

All this commotion made Dusk a bit uncomfortable. He also hasn't even a decent meal the whole day, which wasn't helping his attitude. As quietly as he could, he started to make his way down the corridor, using the wall as a support

Ace noticed Dusk leaving and recalled something, "I have leftovers from when I cooked breakfast for Alicia and myself that you're free to help yourself to."

Edited by Ace Tactician

(Sorry, Dusk! XD)

*rolls eyes* "Whatever. Come on, Dan. I'll draw a bath for you while you hunt for clean clothes, okay?"

Sharing is caring

Ace noticed Dusk leaving and recalled something, "I have leftovers from when I cooked breakfast for Alicia and myself that you're free to help yourself to."

Dusk turned around to face Ace, his eyes brightening up when he heard this. "Leftover... food? Where is it?"

(So, about that search party)

(Yeah, I'd like for it to get underway soon.)

Sharing is caring

Dusk turned around to face Ace, his eyes brightening up when he heard this. "Leftover... food? Where is it?"

Ace: "I placed it in wraps inside the food storage bin closest to the wall inside the mess hall."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"So, uhhh.... Does someone else want to volunteer an actual reason why we didn't look for Dan, or are we going to stick with the '75% Diva' nonsense? 'Cause that didn't work out well."

(Your best bet actually is to keep Kat distracted with taking care of Dan and Dusk because she's very mad and, at best, she'll leave the army to be neutral again.)

(Your best bet actually is to keep Kat distracted with taking care of Dan and Dusk because she's very mad and, at best, she'll leave the army to be neutral again.)

and i'd probably beg her to stay, or i'd go with her