Sorin

Carter flew towards the rivers, gazing upon the forest before them. "...Wow, that's a lot of trees. How should we do this?" Carter stepped off her Pegasus, unable to fly through the trees with her, "Should we be stealthy, and sneak on Breezy?" Carter completely lost thought, and started toward the forest, not thinking of any possible dangers that could come suddenly.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He was a bit surprised hearing Kat's voice behind him. However, he didn't turn around. "Off to find our psychopathic friend"

"Not alone you're not." *grabs him by the arm* "Remember what happened LAST time you wandered off on your own. Besides, what if seeing you triggers his psychotic episode?"

"Not alone you're not." *grabs him by the arm* "Remember what happened LAST time you wandered off on your own. Besides, what if seeing you triggers his psychotic episode?"

"... You're free to come along, if you wish. I thought you were busy though?"

"... You're free to come along, if you wish. I thought you were busy though?"

"Yeah. And so are you." *starts tugging him along* "You're getting a bath too."

Poly surveyed the area around him, looking for any potential spots where Breezy could be. Watching as Carter headed towards the forest, Poly started to think of just how Breezy would think. "Wait. I think that the forest is too obvious, considering that we'd expect it to have low visibility. We should get to higher ground and see if we can get an idea formed from there."

Carter flew towards the rivers, gazing upon the forest before them. "...Wow, that's a lot of trees. How should we do this?" Carter stepped off her Pegasus, unable to fly through the trees with her, "Should we be stealthy, and sneak on Breezy?" Carter completely lost thought, and started toward the forest, not thinking of any possible dangers that could come suddenly.

Ace and Alicia could only follow behind Carter as she flew off ahead of them.

As Poly looked for a high spot to survey the area, he noticed Alicia & Ace following behind Carter. Groaning, he followed behind them, worrying for the twins' safety.

Poly surveyed the area around him, looking for any potential spots where Breezy could be. Watching as Carter headed towards the forest, Poly started to think of just how Breezy would think. "Wait. I think that the forest is too obvious, considering that we'd expect it to have low visibility. We should get to higher ground and see if we can get an idea formed from there."

"Then let's head over to that mountain over there!"

Ace and Alicia could only follow behind Carter as she flew off ahead of them.

Carter realized she was too far ahead of the others, so she stepped off her Pegasus and decided to continue on foot. "Let's go guys!" She took out her Silver Lance, fearing nearby danger.

"... Ugh. Are the others looking for him?"

"Yes, they are." *tugging him along. Her hands are shaking* "Come on. Dan needs someone to remind him he's a valued member of the team, since no one bothered to even look for him for a week. Sorin's still out, so you're the best bet. I'm certainly not going to share a bath with him."

"Yes, they are." *tugging him along. Her hands are shaking* "Come on. Dan needs someone to remind him he's a valued member of the team, since no one bothered to even look for him for a week. Sorin's still out, so you're the best bet. I'm certainly not going to share a bath with him."

Oh my

"I... ugh, fine. I'm not sharing a bath with him though..." He notices her hands are shaking. "... Your hands are shaking. Are you alright?"

MY PLAN IS RUINED

"I... ugh, fine. I'm not sharing a bath with him though..." He notices her hands are shaking. "... Your hands are shaking. Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not. We've no idea what's wrong with Breezy, Dan's probably going into depression again because everyone in this Mila forsaken army admitted to not looking for him until AFTER A WEEK, and YOU just basically tried to kill yourself again. No, I'm not fine at all!"

As Poly looked for a high spot to survey the area, he noticed Alicia & Ace following behind Carter. Groaning, he followed behind them, worrying for the twins' safety.

Zephyr walks out of the forest, scared

Ace and Alicia heard Carter's words amd made their way towards the mountain, until Breezy's horse walked out. Concerned, the twins ran towards Zephyr. With Alicia hearing footsteps behind them. Turning to see who it was, she felt a sense of relief to see it was Khan Poly.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"No, I'm not. We've no idea what's wrong with Breezy, Dan's probably going into depression again because everyone in this Mila forsaken army admitted to not looking for him until AFTER A WEEK, and YOU just basically tried to kill yourself again. No, I'm not fine at all!"

"..." He couldn't say anything. He knew what he did was wrong, and he felt awful because of it. "... It probably means nothing to you now, but... I'm sorry"

Poly saw Alicia running past him, which made him very concerned as to what was going on. Poly turned around and chased after the twins, not noticing that the two were running towards Zephyr, Breezy's horse.