• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Zephyr starts to walk away, kinda like he wants them to follow

Ace heard Carter's words about it being a trap, so she slowly began to follow the horse leaving thos request, "Alicia, stay here. Carter, watch my back. Poly, look after my sister. If I don't return alive, please look after her in my place." Though upon hearing Breezy's voice she expected them to follow after her.

Edited by Ace Tactician

(What's mine, then? Or do I not have one?)

(Not a leader, so…)

It was until I added Dusk into the mix. And no, Dusk doesn't have his own total, but he has the strongest influence among everyone

(Oh, okay.)

(Anyway, I've got to leave for a short bit. My ankle's bother me, so I'm going to try and stretch it out with a walk. I'll return… when I return? ^^; Sorry!)

Ace heard Carter's words about it being a trap, so she slowly began to follow the horse leaving thos request, "Alicia, stay here. Carter, watch my back. Poly, look after my sister. If I don't return alive, please look after her in my place." Though upon hearing Breezy's voice she expected them to follow after her.

Carter took out her Brave Lance, getting ready for any ambushes, "Breezy could be anywhere..."

I has bed go to must.

Yuffie drops chamomile, peppermint and lemon balm herbs up to Poly's room, with a note saying "These should help with your headaches. Providing, of course, you remember to drink them between your sessions of fawning over Alicia. With dread and cautious optimism, Yuffie."

Edited by YayForYuffie

Ace heard Breezy speak again, with Mercurius drawn out she decided to call out to Breezy. "Breezy? Are you alright? Are there any traps set around you?"

"Well, I'm fine.....

Just been sitting here... And nothing is around me... Aside from these trees"

Alicia was suddenly forced face down on the ground. She struggled to face the person who knocked her down, Khan Poly. Alicia's face turned bright red.

Poly struggled to get to his feet, feeling a bit stiff after that collision. Looking down, he saw Alicia on the ground below him, causing him to flush brightly, albeit he wasn't aware. "Hi." he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, I'm fine.....

Just been sitting here... And nothing is around me... Aside from these trees"

Ace:"Just sitting with only the trees around you. Are you injuried? Why did you suddenly walk out? Does it have anything to do with Dusk getting hurt?"

Poly struggled to get to his feet, feeling a bit stiff after that collision. Looking down, he saw Alicia on the ground below him, causing him to flush brightly, albeit he wasn't aware. "Hi." he said, trying to lighten the mood.

Alicia:"Poly, are you...alright? You had quite the nasty fall there..." *Still flushed red*

Dan stopped blushing when Kat left, and just felt awkward. Although he was surprised Dusk hadn't even noticed his stab wound was gone. "...Well...considering you're injured, you'll probably want the bath first." He sighed.