• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"What...?

I left my weapons behind for a reason.... You guys don't need to deal with me anyway....

Without me Cedric will stop bothering you all.....

I end up causing more harm than I could ever help.... Just get it over with...."

Dan stopped blushing when Kat left, and just felt awkward. Although he was surprised Dusk hadn't even noticed his stab wound was gone. "...Well...considering you're injured, you'll probably want the bath first." He sighed.

"... Your face was bright red earlier. Are you feeling alright, Dan? If not, you can take a bath first"

"What...?

I left my weapons behind for a reason.... You guys don't need to deal with me anyway....

Without me Cedric will stop bothering you all.....

I end up causing more harm than I could ever help.... Just get it over with...."

tumblr_mgpafeATCo1s27cxzo1_500.jpg

Ace:"A traitor, is it for the injury Dusk suffered? That little mistake isn't worth throwing your life away, Breezy!"

"...I'm not sure if we can trust him, Ace," Carter spoke quietly, "be careful who you're trusting."

Alicia:"Poly, are you...alright? You had quite the nasty fall there..." *Still flushed red*

"Y-yeah... I'm good..." Poly weakly replied as he struggled to get to his feet. Finally managing to do so, he reached out to Alicia, offering her a hand in getting up.

"What...?I left my weapons behind for a reason.... You guys don't need to deal with me anyway....Without me Cedric will stop bothering you all.....I end up causing more harm than I could ever help.... Just get it over with...."

Ace:"No way! You don't have to die because of a man named Cedric bugging you. That is why we are all here! We are your friends, Breezy! You are not dying here."

Alicia reached up and took a hold of Khan Poly's hand, while wearing a faint grin.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You all are pathetic....

Can't even honor a soldier..... If I wasn't even here, that crap at the manor would have never happened....

I cause people more pain then I'll ever be able to fix... And I shouldn't even be here right now....

I should be with her...."

Ace:"No way! You don't have to die because of a man named Cedric bugging you. That is why we are all here! We are your friends, Breezy! You are not dying here."

KISS

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS

Alicia reached up and took a hold of Khan Poly's hand, while wearing a faint grin.

Poly grabbed hold of Alicia's hand and lifted her to her feet, gazing into her eyes intently as he did so. "So. You sleep well last night?"

(it's funny cuz they slept together)

Dan walked out of the room and closed the door...and saw Kat was outside, listening.

"... Right. Lets be quick about this..." Taking off his clothes, he stepped into the bath and rested in it. "Oh... That's actually very nice... I could sleep in this"

Dan walked out of the room and closed the door...and saw Kat was outside, listening.

(Actually, Kat went to take a bath herself, thus giving me a good excuse to have her do some introspection that I'll type and post in a bit.)

(Actually, Kat went to take a bath herself, thus giving me a good excuse to have her do some introspection that I'll type and post in a bit.)

(And by introspection you mean a KatxDusk lemon right)