Sorin

Poly laughed softly, keeping his hand entangled with Alicia's. "Something a lot like what you said... for the first time in years, I felt truly at peace with the world around me... I know that's not a coincidence."

Alicia:"To think, that one comment of mine would lead to that feeling of peace. I cannot find the words to express how much at peace I felt up there...with you at my side."

"So what's the problem adding 1 more life....?

Just please....."

Ace:"Because I don't believe in turning my blade on a friend! I believe in finding a different solution to our problems! Now are you coming back or do I have to forcefully drag you back?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Carter walked up to Breezy and slapped him straight across the face, "Why can't you just realize we don't want you to die?! Dying isn't a way of earning respect."

Breezy draws his sword

"I can kill you right now if you'd like..... And who said I wanted respect...?"

Alicia:"To think, that one comment of mine would lead to that feeling of peace. I cannot find the words to express how much at peace I felt up there...with you at my side."

Poly gave a soft chuckle that ended up sounding more like a scoff, but showed that he truly cared. "Alicia... I know that you're having issues figuring out what you want to do with yourself after all this is done... and I think that's my fault... but know this: No matter what you do, I will wait for you."

[spoiler=Kat thinking]*Lounging in the girl's bath, thinking* "Duty before all else. Yes, I know that. I know that better than most. Every time I tried to do something for myself, it only ended in pain. Why did I need to be reminded of it?"

"​Because you're hopeless?"

"I'm not even going to ask how in all the hells you got into here, Phoibus."

"Yeah, yeah, Agrona. There's a skylight. Too easy. Soap?"

*Takes it* "What are you doing here? And no peeking."

"We're twins. We used to take baths together."

"THAT was a long time ago."

"You just don't want a guy not named Dusk see you naked."

"…"

"Hit the nail on the head!" *laughs*

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a job to do? I was trying to THINK, damn it."

"I felt you crying, so I came to see who I needed to kill. Should it be the leader here who has you fretting? The people who thought so low of that demon-boy that they honestly thought he'd been moping for a week? That horse-archer with a lusting for death that nearly crippled your Dusk? Dusk himself, for being stupidly heroic?"

"I don't want you killing any of them. I don't want them to die."

"They all will. In the time it takes us to blink, graves fill up, cities and countries fall, and there are new faces where there should be familiar ones."

"I know that. I think we've learned this by now. So, I don't want them to die SOONER. If I want you to kill anyone, it's the Annas."

"Which one first?"

"I'm not interfering with your job. Won't he-?"

"Doma can die in a fire."

​"Says the person who made a contract with him."

"Yeah, yeah. So, which one first?"

​"…I want… can you shake them up? Even further, I mean. I… don't want them to just DIE."

"Suffering? Sure, I can do that." *kisses the top of her head* "I'll leave before your boyfriend or that demon-boy starts wondering why there's a guy's voice in here."

"Thanks, Phoibus." *Hears him leave* "Now, I think I can go back to my QUIET time." *sighs* "Damn twin, always in my head." *sinks into the water* "Stupid everyone. This is why I shouldn't get involved in things like this. I just get driven insane. …Maybe… maybe I SHOULD leave…" *contemplates as she continues to soak*

Breezy draws his sword

Ace drew Mercurius at Breezy's neck behind him, " Don't you even try hurting Carter! Now drop your sword and move!"

[spoiler=Kat thinking]*Lounging in the girl's bath, thinking* "Duty before all else. Yes, I know that. I know that better than most. Every time I tried to do something for myself, it only ended in pain. Why did I need to be reminded of it?"

"…"

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a job to do? I was trying to THINK, damn it."

"I felt you crying, so I came to see who I needed to kill. Should it be the leader here who has you fretting? The people who thought so low of that demon-boy that they honestly thought he'd been moping for a week? That horse-archer with a lusting for death that nearly crippled your Dusk? Dusk himself, for being stupidly heroic?"

"They all will. In the time it takes us to blink, graves fill up, cities and countries fall, and there are new faces where there should be familiar ones."

"I know that. I think we've learned this by now. So, I don't want them to die SOONER. If I want you to kill anyone, it's the Annas."

"Which one first?"

​"…I want… can you shake them up? Even further, I mean. I… don't want them to just DIE."

"Suffering? Sure, I can do that." *kisses the top of her head* "I'll leave before your boyfriend or that demon-boy starts wondering why there's a guy's voice in here."

"Thanks, Phoibus." *Hears him leave* "Now, I think I can go back to my QUIET time." *sighs* "Damn twin, always in my head." *sinks into the water* "Stupid everyone. This is why I shouldn't get involved in things like this. I just get driven insane. …Maybe… maybe I SHOULD leave…" *contemplates as she continues to soak*

(Doma has a plot? This was a good read.)

Breezy draws his sword

Carter gripped her Brave Lance, quickly memorizing the Weapon Triangle in her head. 'Good thing I have the advantage,' she thought to herself.

"…"

"Which one first?"

o.o Kat!?

(Doma has a plot? This was a good read.)

(Borrowing an idea from HK, I decided that Phoibus made a contract with Doma, like Kat did Mila. He just pretends he made a contract with a demon to annoy Doma, and Kat plays along because she's mad at Doma.)

"…"

"Which one first?"

Oh my

Best think of something Dusk can say

(I mean Opposite wise. Doma in his time is the opposite of Mila. I think I used the wrong phrase..)

(More like it's paired. I wouldn't quite call the OPPOSITE per se, but that's more of an opinion.)

Suffering? I didn't think Kat could be so sadistic

(Oh, you're talking about how she wants the Annas to suffer. …Yeah, see, this is why she's normally instructed to be neutral. Vash really needs to get online again so we can finish up that paralogue.)

Poly gave a soft chuckle that ended up sounding more like a scoff, but showed that he truly cared. "Alicia... I know that you're having issues figuring out what you want to do with yourself after all this is done... and I think that's my fault... but know this: No matter what you do, I will wait for you."

Alicia froze again hearing those words. Did she want to stay or leave? And want waited for her back in her home realm? Her old life as someone with no known emotions? As the leader of her uncle's assassin group? Or could she stay with Khan Poly and lead a better life one filled with the joy she sought after as a teenager, seven years ago. A girl who swore she would never find love again. All Alicia could do was glance into the Khan's eyes.

"And move where....?"

Ace:"Where do you think we're going? Back to the base!"

Alicia froze again hearing those words. Did she want to stay or leave? And want waited for her back in her home realm? Her old life as someone with no known emotions? As the leader of her uncle's assassin group? Or could she stay with Khan Poly and lead a better life one filled with the joy she sought after as a teenager, seven years ago. A girl who swore she would never find love again. All Alicia could do was glance into the Khan's eyes.Ace:"Where do you think we're going? Back to the base!"

"Why would I want to go back there....? If I wasn't a traitor already I certainly am one now..."

Poly closed his eyes, and the smile gradually faded from his face. "... I understand." he replied, slowly letting go of Alicia's hand and walking away without another word. 'I knew it... I'm not able to find any more requited love in my life after all. Sumia... maybe I should come join you now after all...'