• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(oh hey Ace ninja-edit'd so I can actually RP)

Alicia: "Actually, I wasn't able to go to sleep at all last night. It's quite distressing having to stop three suicide attempts, and..." Alicia trailed off, before finding the words to speak her mind, "You had to do it, because of me. All because of my fear of expressing my emotions freely, without having to go to the Neutral Ground. I...also worried about you after the beatdown Ace gave you." Alicia shed some tears after that last statement.

"Oh..." Poly's face drooped slightly at that point. "Heh, I'm such a bad lover, aren't I? I keep hurting you without even realizing it..."

(Greek didn't kill me! Yay!)

*At the oasis still*

"Do you want me to kill them?"

"I'm crying because I'm scared they'll die, or worse."

"It's hard seeing you cry so much."

"I know. I'm an idiot."

"That doesn't make it less hard."

Edited by Kat

CONTINUATION

"Hmm?" Leaning on the balcony, he caught a glimpse of the siblings speaking, although considering they were quite far away and their mouths were mostly covered up by their legs he couldn't make out what they were saying. "... Do I speak to them? They're probably surrounded by traps, knowing Phoibus..."

(Well, look who got the first post of the 1000th page. xD)

"How many traps did you set?"

"A lot. I kinda lost track."

​"…"

"I'll bring them down. Maybe."

Dusk left to get a bow from his room. [if I can't walk up to them, then maybe I can grab their attention... and maybe set off some of those traps while I'm at it] Walking back to the balcony he struggled to ready his bow, but managed to notch an arrow. [Let's see if my aim has faltered these past few days...]

(oh hey Ace ninja-edit'd so I can actually RP)

"Oh..." Poly's face drooped slightly at that point. "Heh, I'm such a bad lover, aren't I? I keep hurting you without even realizing it..."

Alicia: "No, it's not your fault Poly. It's mine, for being scared to show my feelings freely. I...haven't had the best childhood growing up. I adopted a logical and stoic facade...because of people after my empathy ability."

(Greek didn't kill me! Yay!)

*At the oasis still*

"Do you want me to kill them?"

"I'm crying because I'm scared they'll die, or worse."

"It's hard seeing you cry so much."

"I know. I'm an idiot."

"That doesn't make it less hard."

Ace: *stops beating up cacti and happens to pass by* ".....Who do I have to pummel next? I still feel angry enough to lay down another beatdown." *doesn't notice the needles stuck in her hands*

Samson was deep in meditation when he decided to stand up.He should probably go get some more water.He decided to head in the direction the oasis was apparently in.

GG Samson

Nice knowing you

(…Okay, Ace? Samson? BEWARE OF TRAPS!)

(Also, did some support updating for the Paralogue group.)

Am I firing this arrow or is one of the siblings going to acknowledge me?

I don't want to mess anything you have planned D:

Alicia: "No, it's not your fault Poly. It's mine, for being scared to show my feelings freely. I...haven't had the best childhood growing up. I adopted a logical and stoic facade...because of people after my empathy ability."

Ace: *stops beating up cacti and happens to pass by* ".....Who do I have to pummel next? I still feel angry enough to lay down another beatdown." *doesn't notice the needles stuck in her hands*

"Is it worth it Ace? Or is anger driving you? Being a dead man I know a lot. This isn't a good choice."

Poly simply smiled at Alicia, deep down being proud that she was willing to change like she did. "No, Alicia. You're not to blame for anything. And now, at least, we can be as open as we want to with each other. That's what you wanted, right?"

Am I firing this arrow or is one of the siblings going to acknowledge me?

I don't want to mess anything you have planned D:

(All I have planned is Kat moping.)

Page 1000! \'o'/

[/throws confetti]

*catches some* Yay! (Vash, in case it wasn't clear, we've decided to ship Poly with Alicia, so no more guilt?)

Edited by Kat

Samson was walking in the direction of he oasis when he saw Kat, Phiobus and ace (Is that... a clone of Kat?... Uh-oh...I can detect a trap!!)

he raced across the sand, eventually tackling Ace to safety. (ha... I think we landed just outside their range...)