• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"YOU just became the straw that broke the camel's back, mister 'duty over pleasure' reminding her that her duty is technically NOT with the damn Dreamers here. I want to just kill all of you."

"Oh, how SWEET." *mocking*

"... I was just here to get water... but it would be a bad idea to fight. It's two against one, and if either yourself or dusk dies, it'll hurt Kat even further."

Ace: "I'm serious here, Phoibus! I don't joke around, I stick to what I say!"

"I've seen and heard pretty words. Words don't mean much."

"Yet you can't... If you can't kill anybody Phoibus, you're not a very good assassin" He paused for a moment, registering everything else he said. "And as for reminding her about her duty, that wasn't my intention. All I said that because of my station, sometimes I have to think about everybody else and not her. If I didn't, I wouldn't be a very good Grand General"

"I CAN'T because I've a younger sister who will cry more if I did and the mere thought breaks my heart. Well, what I have one I see." *sigh* "Yeah, except you worded it badly. Idiot. Honestly, if she didn't… wait, she hasn't explained why she got involved, did she? Whoops. Can't go revealing secrets."

"... I was just here to get water... but it would be a bad idea to fight. It's two against one, and if either yourself or dusk dies, it'll hurt Kat even further."

"I can't die, without Kat dying, so I'd win."

(Dusk, scripts for the first three parts of the Paralogue are posted.)

her and Ace went out to the deserts of Plegia to try and find him. <- pretty sure this should be "she" not "her".

Nathaniel cocked up on his mission. <- he… what? *never heard this phrase before*

back to live. <- technically correct, but I think you meant "back to life."

Note to the last paragraph: They did succeed, sorta, but then she came across Poly's… drama and that just put her into depression.

"I CAN'T because I've a younger sister who will cry more if I did and the mere thought breaks my heart. Well, what I have one I see." *sigh* "Yeah, except you worded it badly. Idiot. Honestly, if she didn't… wait, she hasn't explained why she got involved, did she? Whoops. Can't go revealing secrets."

"Oh, so you have a heart? How sweet. Sometimes I wonder if you really are who you claim to be... But I digress. And she told me she joined on a whim, and nothing more. Granted, there's probably more to it than that, but she'll explain that when she's ready... And YOU blocking my way isn't helping her at all, which I thought is what you came here to do"

"Who wins and who loses isn't important. What is important is the fact that it would traumatize Kat, and only escalate the situation."

"I know that, which is why your head is still attached to your neck, child. I'm telling you all to leave, but SOME PEOPLE are being stubborn."

(Dusk, scripts for the first three parts of the Paralogue are posted.)

her and Ace went out to the deserts of Plegia to try and find him. <- pretty sure this should be "she" not "her".

Nathaniel cocked up on his mission. <- he… what? *never heard this phrase before*

back to live. <- technically correct, but I think you meant "back to life."

Note to the last paragraph: They did succeed, sorta, but then she came across Poly's… drama and that just put her into depression.

Reading through them now!

And thank you! Shall change them right now

And that must be something, yet again, the Welsh say. "Cocked up" is just a term we use sometimes in place of "screwed up"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Oh, so you have a heart? How sweet. Sometimes I wonder if you really are who you claim to be... But I digress. And she told me she joined on a whim, and nothing more. Granted, there's probably more to it than that, but she'll explain that when she's ready... And YOU blocking my way isn't helping her at all, which I thought is what you came here to do"

"You don't know a thing, boy. I'm her twin, and I can still feel her sobbing, though she tries to keep it from the eyes. I'm not letting you near until she's ready to face you all again. If it's never, then I'll guard her forever."

Poly simply held Alicia tighter, seeing her wince at something. "Normally I'd let you go, but..." he began, trailing off because he'd simply lost his words. "You look like you're in pain, so I'm just going to keep you right here so I can help you through it."

You're very huggy for someone from a warrior nation.

"I know that, which is why your head is still attached to your neck, child. I'm telling you all to leave, but SOME PEOPLE are being stubborn."

"I'm technically not a child, thank you.. And also, I would've drawn water and been gone by now if you didn't feel the need to engage in conversation. Oh well... I'm done here." he turned around, and walked back to the castle.

(Why do I feel Phobius is a hypocrite?)

Nope. Dusk is just stupid

"You don't know a thing, boy. I'm her twin, and I can still feel her sobbing, though she tries to keep it from the eyes. I'm not letting you near until she's ready to face you all again. If it's never, then I'll guard her forever."

"... The sooner she speaks to us, the sooner this problem can be sorted out... And the sooner you can go"

Alicia: "I forgive you, Poly. I'm sure we can learn something from staying together to better ourselves. I know I have to stop putting up my logical facade after doing so for a long time and learn to trust everyone here a little more and not worry about my empathy ability being used for ulterior purposes."

"Thanks, Alicia... I'm... glad..." Poly's head began to spin, and he passed out while still clutching Alicia tightly in his arms.

(and that's my way of saying I'm out for a bit.)

(I have the strangest feeling that he is.)

(You're going to have to explain, because I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, other than the stubbornness thing.)

"I'm technically not a child, thank you.. And also, I would've drawn water and been gone by now if you didn't feel the need to engage in conversation. Oh well... I'm done here." he turned around, and walked back to the castle.

*sighs* "Children can be stubborn." (FTR, bravura, Phoibus is… very old.)

"... The sooner she speaks to us, the sooner this problem can be sorted out... And the sooner you can go"

"She doesn't want to speak with you, so you will not.."

"Thanks, Alicia... I'm... glad..." Poly's head began to spin, and he passed out while still clutching Alicia tightly in his arms.

(and that's my way of saying I'm out for a bit.)

(Have fun in class!)

(You're going to have to explain, because I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, other than the stubbornness thing.)

*sighs* "Children can be stubborn." (FTR, bravura, Phoibus is… very old.)

(I know this. My photographic memory tells me, as Kat's twin, he is around 200 years old. Samson's... somewhere between 16 and 19, so he's a teen)

(I know this. My photographic memory tells me, as Kat's twin, he is around 200 years old. Samson's... somewhere between 16 and 19, so he's a teen)

(His current body is 200. His mind is much older.)

"We're at a stalemate then, aren't we?"

"You COULD leave."