Sorin

"I said 'if'. There's always two outcomes to a solution, and I'm thinking of both. Of course I have faith in her. I'm sure she'll speak to us very soon... There's always the other possibility, though... Sorry for thinking like that, but as a leader, I tend to think about the bigger picture and all of it's possibilities"

+2

37/60

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Right! This story will knock your little white cotton socks off, buddy!" Nathaniel noticed Alicia and Poly as well, but he didn't pay much attention to them. "It all begins in a small village called Nenlast in Ylisse, quite close to the border between Ylisse and Plegia...

"I was a ten year-old boy when I first learned of dark magic. I accidentally cut myself over a sheet of parchment, and then when I held it in my hands and felt angry, it manifested itself in the form of a blast of dark energy. I had stumbled upon the theory of blood amplifying dark magic. I began to learn more and more magic from my father, a man named Weaver. He was a great man, Sammy. A great man..." Nathaniel trailed off, staring at the wall.

(This story will be across multiple posts, by the way.)

Edited by Wizard

"Right! This story will knock your little white cotton socks off, buddy!" Nathaniel noticed Alicia and Poly as well, but he didn't pay much attention to them. "It all begins in a small village called Nenlast in Ylisse, quite close to the border between Ylisse and Plegia...

"I was a ten year-old boy when I first learned of dark magic. I accidentally cut myself over a sheet of parchment, and then when I held it in my hands and felt angry, it manifested itself in the form of a blast of dark energy. I had stumbled upon the theory of blood amplifying dark magic. I began to learn more and more magic from my father, a man named Weaver. He was a great man, Sammy. A great man..." Nathaniel trailed off, staring at the wall.

"A great man eh..." he reminisced about his own father, who had taught him how to hold an axe, as well as one of his best techniques; the spinning backlash. "Go on!"

"I said 'if'. There's always two outcomes to a solution, and I'm thinking of both. Of course I have faith in her. I'm sure she'll speak to us very soon... There's always the other possibility, though... Sorry for thinking like that, but as a leader, I tend to think about the bigger picture and all of it's possibilities"

"Bah, this is why I hate the leader types."

Alicia listened intentally, this story reminding her of her own childhood and the uncle that raised her. "Uncle Jack was also a great man, quite blunt but he loved me as if I were his own flesh and blood." she said, wishing to hear more of this story.

She nodded her head at him and smiled. "Likewise. So what on Earth do you suppose this is about?"

XD

(I'm doing it don't you worry.)

"Hmm. It looks like a fight between a overprotective lover and a overprotective brother. Family relations I assume."

"A great man eh..." he reminisced about his own father, who had taught him how to hold an axe, as well as one of his best techniques; the spinning backlash. "Go on!"

"Okay, okay, jeez... As I said: A great man. He had raised me since I was three years-old; since my disgusting mother ran away with a mercenary. Weaver taught me all about magic, but I never managed to grasp the concept of healing magic. To me, magic was a way to fight, not to heal or assist someone.

"I met my future lover, Elise, when I was about twelve. I was being bullied by some of the village kids- one of whom was her brother, but I'll get to that part later. I didn't use magic against them, but I tried with all my strength to push them away. They laughed and called me names like 'Wizard' and 'Elf', but I didn't give in.

"After a while, they got bored and walked away. Elise found me and helped me with my bloody nose and bruises. The smile I saw on her face that day is one that I will always remember... From that day on, she was my friend."

(I'm doing it don't you worry.)

"Hmm. It looks like a fight between a overprotective lover and a overprotective brother. Family relations I assume."

"I know this argument ALL too well," Silvia replied, shaking her head at the memories. "What I'm wondering is what Phoibus is even doing here in the first place. I thought he left."

"Bah, this is why I hate the leader types."

"Nothing to say this time? My my... But you should know this; I never asked to be the Grand General. Somehow the responsibilities of one just sort of fell onto me. I don't complain though, and I certainly don't try to show any weakness. If a soldier sees his leader weak, he loses faith in himself, and then the entire army crumbles under itself. I don't want this, so I put walk around seemingly as this immortal-like archer who somehow can't die to any wound. I'm crushed on the inside though. I try my very hardest to balance my position and my personal life so they're both equally as important, but I know that's impossible. If I gave more attention to Kat, the army would see me biased, and not want me there. If I gave more attention to all of my soldiers though, then situations like these happen. I know that now, and for that I only wish to apologise to Kat..."

"I know this argument ALL too well," Silvia replied, shaking her head at the memories. "What I'm wondering is what Phoibus is even doing here in the first place. I thought he left."

"He might be one of those people who linger around for the longest of time. By the way I never got your name..."

"Nothing to say this time? My my... But you should know this; I never asked to be the Grand General. Somehow the responsibilities of one just sort of fell onto me. I don't complain though, and I certainly don't try to show any weakness. If a soldier sees his leader weak, he loses faith in himself, and then the entire army crumbles under itself. I don't want this, so I put walk around seemingly as this immortal-like archer who somehow can't die to any wound. I'm crushed on the inside though. I try my very hardest to balance my position and my personal life so they're both equally as important, but I know that's impossible. If I gave more attention to Kat, the army would see me biased, and not want me there. If I gave more attention to all of my soldiers though, then situations like these happen. I know that now, and for that I only wish to apologise to Kat..."

Sorin owes you for this

+2

39/60

"He might be one of those people who linger around for the longest of time. By the way I never got your name..."

"If so, I think he needs a hobby or something." Silvia muttered, scoffing at the notion of Phobius actually sticking around in one place for so long. "Oh, right. It's Silvia."

I missed a lot ;_;

Obligatory 1000 pages comment - WOOO!

Glaedyr woke up...[Hmmm...what's the time...? ...JEEZ I must have slept for AGES!] She scrambled out of bed and headed for the mess hall. Her mission: to find some food.

Also Kat, there's only 3 parts to the Mount Prism paralogue?

It was a good read, by the way. Congrats on all of you

*bows*

I'm pretty sure there's still some ending dialogue to get to. For instance, with the exception of Kat, no one knows why I'm not back at base

or even noticed I was gone

"If so, I think he needs a hobby or something." Silvia muttered, scoffing at the notion of Phobius actually sticking around in one place for so long. "Oh, right. It's Silvia."

(Damn my phobia's!)"I...uh see."(Just keep calm. Everything can be alright..)

I missed a lot ;_;

Glaedyr woke up...[Hmmm...what's the time...? ...JEEZ I must have slept for AGES!] She scrambled out of bed and headed for the mess hall. Her mission: to find some food.

You were here yesterday though *tut tut*

*bows*

I'm pretty sure there's still some ending dialogue to get to. For instance, with the exception of Kat, no one knows why I'm not back at base

or even noticed I was gone

I see

I'm not sorry

I missed a lot ;_;

Nathaniel silently pointed at the plate of food on the table next to him, then carried on with his tale.

"Elise's brother hated me even more after I became Elise's friend. He would take my tomes and constantly hit me during school. He was scum, through and through.

"When I was sixteen, I decided to take action on my feelings for her. On my sixteenth birthday, as we stood outside together looking at the stars under a tartan blanket, I confessed my feelings to her. She didn't reply at first, but smiled and kissed me..." Nathaniel looked down at the jade pendant around his neck, and sighed.