Sorin

"... I'd love to repeat myself, but I really can't be bothered" He walks to his hammock and rests in it. "If something happens and I'm sleeping, give me a buzz"

"Leaves you for a hammock. Why?"

"Just sneak me inside. It's too noisy."

"Coming right up."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel dashed into his room, slamming the door behind him as he did so. He fell against his bed, tears silently trickling down his face.

He had left out the last bit of the story: The ghost of Elise had told him to live a happy life...

​*wandering inside the castle* "So, your room or…?"

"I don't know."

"You need to cheer up."

"I can't even think straight."

"Roof then?"

​"Sure. …Do you have those candies?"

"I think I've got one or two."

Glaedyr finished her meal and slowly got up from the table. Feeling somewhat downcast after hearing Nathaniel's story, she decided to go back to the infirmary and play with one of the balloons Dusk had put in there for when she was bored. She found it made quite a good distraction.

Edited by Glaedyr

"But that's no fun. I could-"

"Touch him and die."

"Leave you alone." *sigh* "Spoilsport."

"Bite me."

"Meh, meh. Not into that sort of thing."

"Phoibus, don't you have a job to do?"

"Yeah, it's called being a big brother."

​"…"

so much for Dan interferring, though i feel the little brother should at least say something

"Leaves you for a hammock. Why?"

"Just sneak me inside. It's too noisy."

"Coming right up."

"No conversation for me? After all, you seem to know how the hell I got halfway across the desert." Dan walked up, being cautious as he stepped.

Glaedyr finished her meal and slowly got up from the table. Feeling somewhat downcast after hearing Nathaniel's story, she decided to go back to the infirmary and play with one of the balloons she'd put in there for when she was bored. She found it made quite a good distraction.

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING THE BALLOONS

WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAHP

Hit you with... what? XD

(The support with Lon'qu? It involved thrown figs.)

*sitting on the roof, just looking at the horizon*

"So, I finished setting up traps. Hopefully, we won't have a moron triggering most of them."

"Okay." *sighs and flops onto her back* "I just… need to get my thoughts straight… Stupid Poly..."

"Need me to yell?"

"No…"

"All right."

As Glaedyr wandered into the infirmary, she noticed Breezy was there. "Hi Breezy!" She smiled, before picking up a balloon, proceeding to sit on her bed and toying around with the balloon, knocking it up into the air before bashing it back downwards. "Oh, how rude of me, do you want a balloon too?"

Edited by Glaedyr

"So, I finished setting up traps. Hopefully, we won't have a moron triggering most of them."

"Okay." *sighs and flops onto her back* "I just… need to get my thoughts straight… Stupid Poly..."

"Need me to yell?"

"No…"

"All right."

(The thing I want to know is where in the name of hell does he get those traps?)

As Glaedyr wandered into the infirmary, she noticed Breezy was there. "Hi Breezy!" She smiled, before picking up a balloon, proceeding to sit on her bed and toying around with the balloon, knocking it up into the air before bashing it back downwards. "Oh, how rude of me, do you want a balloon too?"

"No"

"Need me to yell?"

"No…"

"All right."

"I suppose by moron you mean me?"