Sorin

"I meant lover boy." *groans* "Don't you people get hints?"

"I actually came here to talk to you, Phoibus. You were with me, as far as my memory goes, before I woke up halfway across the desert. Now, Kat has told me you don't have any way of teleporting people. So, how did I get all the way to dragon's table, hm?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I actually came here to talk to you, Phoibus. You were with me, as far as my memory goes, before I woke up halfway across the desert. Now, Kat has told me you don't have any way of teleporting people. So, how did I get all the way to dragon's table, hm?"

"Okay, if you're here to talk to ME, then we're heading AWAY FROM HERE." *grabs Dan by the collar and drags him off the roof*

*after the two have disappeared* ​"…Couldn't he just use the stairs like a normal person?"

Edited by Kat

Fruit from the FE!Avatar support with Lon'qu. Fricken figs.

"Right. Ok. Sure. I'll be off.."

XD

"Sure... I'll see you then." Silvia raised her hand in greeting and spun out into the hallway, approaching Phobius and Dusk's argument. "Why so touchy, boys?"

"Hey Nathaniel! Want to play with a balloon? Mr Sunshine over there" *gestures at Breezy* "didn't want to play... But it's fun!" She hits the balloon up into the air, before bashing it over in his direction.

"Okay, if you're here to talk to ME, then we're heading AWAY FROM HERE." *grabs Dan by the collar and drags him off the roof*

*after the two have disappeared* ​"…Couldn't he just use the stairs like a normal person?"

*pulls away from Phoibus* "You are not the one to dictate where I go. From what I know, Kat was worried about me, and I think she would like to know where I went and who was responsible as well."

(I'm pretty sure Phobius doesn't have a convoy he can pull out of his ass.)

(…Yeah, you're assuming the convoy is like in the games. Don't. We've already established it isn't, since it's infinite.)

"Sure... I'll see you then." Silvia raised her hand in greeting and spun out into the hallway, approaching Phobius and Dusk's argument. "Why so touchy, boys?"

(Uh… Vash? They stopped arguing a while back. Phoibus is now talking with Dan. Kat's on the roof. Dusk's in a hammock, napping.)

"Hey Nathaniel! Want to play with a balloon? Mr Sunshine over there" *gestures at Breezy* "didn't want to play... But it's fun!" She hits the balloon up into the air, before bashing it over in his direction.

"...Balloons? Uh, I guess..."

*pulls away from Phoibus* "You are not the one to dictate where I go. From what I know, Kat was worried about me, and I think she would like to know where I went and who was responsible as well."

"My dearest sister is trying to get thoughts straight. This requires solitude. WHICH NO ONE HERE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND!" *growling* "Now, you want answers or are you going to drive me further up the wall?"

(…Yeah, you're assuming the convoy is like in the games. Don't. We've already established it isn't, since it's infinite.)

(Uh… Vash? They stopped arguing a while back. Phoibus is now talking with Dan. Kat's on the roof. Dusk's in a hammock, napping.)

OH. Goshdarnit.

"My dearest sister is trying to get thoughts straight. This requires solitude. WHICH NO ONE HERE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND!" *growling* "Now, you want answers or are you going to drive me further up the wall?"

"Answers would be nice."

(I- it's- GOD DAMN FE LOGIC.)

"...Your memory is fucking horrid. I asked how the hell I ended up across the desert."

"It's not horrid. I'm aggravated as all hell, and wondering why the hell you asked, so was certain I'd misheard. Shadow teleported you. Well, more like he warped and you'd grabbed onto him like an idiot."

"It's not horrid. I'm aggravated as all hell, and wondering why the hell you asked, so was certain I'd misheard. Shadow teleported you. Well, more like he warped and you'd grabbed onto him like an idiot."

"Wait...Shadow? You mean Jxemus?"