• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Oh sorry my bad, did you happen to go slightly insane yesterday?

When you do, get back to me on that.."

Glaedyr opened her mouth to speak, but shook her head and decided not to comment.

Nathaniel passed the balloon back.

"Hehehe" She hits the balloon back again, making sure to hit it again before it hit the ground. "See, it's much more fun with 2 people! Of course it would be even more fun with three, but somebody is being uncooperative..." She mutters the last part quietly, eyeballing Breezy briefly.

Glaedyr opened her mouth to speak, but shook her head and decided not to comment.

"Hehehe" She hits the balloon back again, making sure to hit it again before it hit the ground. "See, it's much more fun with 2 people! Of course it would be even more fun with three, but somebody is being uncooperative..." She mutters the last part quietly, eyeballing Breezy briefly.

"Just because you're mumbling doesn't mean I can't hear you....

And why does everyone end up in the infirmary...?"

JXEMAS DAMMIT.

And-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day

"Who the hell is that? I don't know him."

"The asshat who has a mask, spiky yellow hair? But, if you don't know him, then how the fuck...ok...what did the shadow YOU'RE talking about act like."

Ace: *somewhere else in the castle* "...Now where did that guy go off to? And I probably should get my sister to get those magic burns healed before they get any worse."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Guess that means Xert. Most likely. You look stiffed Phobius. Did a cacti sting you?"

(I'm not acknowledging the damn ghost atm.)

"The asshat who has a mask, spiky yellow hair? But, if you don't know him, then how the fuck...ok...what did the shadow YOU'RE talking about act like."

"The boring stereotypical "I'm going to take over the world" mwahahaha villain. And I mean BORING."

"Just because you're mumbling doesn't mean I can't hear you....

And why does everyone end up in the infirmary...?"

She ignores the first part of his comment as she focuses on playing with the balloon. Though she does respond eventually with: "Maybe because people keep getting injured? Besides, I'm meant to stay in here until my back recovers, so that's my reason! Though I'd much rather be outside..."

Nathaniel passed the balloon back.

I have to go now. Just assume that Nathaniel is passing the balloon back, and you could just assume he goes to bed whenever, okay?

(I'm not acknowledging the damn ghost atm.)

"The boring stereotypical "I'm going to take over the world" mwahahaha villain. And I mean BORING."

".............You......have......got.....to be SHITTING ME!"

av25F01384292554_zps10e44552.jpg

I had to, I'm sorry.

".............You......have......got.....to be SHITTING ME!"

"Yeah, ghost. Whoo. Like I said, boring. I'm guessing he decided to break your brain too and you lost some memories. So stereotypical, it hurts."

(You're forgiven.)

"Yeah, ghost. Whoo. Like I said, boring. I'm guessing he decided to break your brain too and you lost some memories. So stereotypical, it hurts."

(You're forgiven.)

"...There's also someone I met out there in the desert...Someone who may have been revived by him...If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone."

She ignores the first part of his comment as she focuses on playing with the balloon. Though she does respond eventually with: "Maybe because people keep getting injured? Besides, I'm meant to stay in here until my back recovers, so that's my reason! Though I'd much rather be outside..."

"I'm talking about how everyone else comes here...

this is our new party house I guess..."

"I'm talking about how everyone else comes here...

this is our new party house I guess..."

"And that's why we have balloons!" She laughs, as she continues to bounce the balloon back and forth with Nathaniel.

"...There's also someone I met out there in the desert...Someone who may have been revived by him...If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone."

"Putting trust in me? I'm so touched!" *fakes a tear* "Ah, I'm going to cry."