• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Jxemas? Ugh, what do you want..."

"Wrong. Silly Dan. The dead man comes to talk and you won't do anything?"

(I'm not acknowledging the damn ghost atm.)

"The boring stereotypical "I'm going to take over the world" mwahahaha villain. And I mean BORING."

(...Racist.)

". . .Let me rephrase that. Can you not be an absolute JERK for once in your life?"

"Sorry. I save all my kindness for my sister. I don't give a damn about anyone else among the living now."

and now I'm off! ^.^

After a while of hitting the balloon back and forth, Nathaniel eventually left to go to bed. Feeling tired, Glaedyr decided to do the same, so she got into her bed in the infirmary and pulled up the covers. But she made sure to say "Good night Breezy!" before she went to sleep.

[spoiler=Dusk and Matthew - Talk about stuff]"Hmm... Phoibus is really persistent and loyal to his word when it involves Kat. Hmm..." He takes out the Matthew card and summons him

"... Huh? Where am?.." He notices Dusk. "Oh. I vaguely remember you... Sir Dusk, right?"

"Something like that"

"You only call me if there's a problem... I should charge you every time you do this"

"I'm not in the mood, Matthew"

"Oh, you're always so gloomy. Cheer up! Look, you smile and-"

"Matthew..."

"..." He sighs. "... What's wrong?"

"First off I need to ask you a question, and you can answer it or not. It doesn't bother me... But whatever you say could help

"Right... "

"... Did you and Leila ever have a falling out, and if so, how did you make it work?"

"... You have no obligation to ask me that"

"I know, but I don't know who else to turn to Matthew..."

"... Why are you even asking me this? It's not like you have a special someone in your heart or anything"

"... You're a crap spy. Kat and I got together recently"

He gave a shocked expression. "Milady? And you?.. Well sir, congratulations!"

"Thank you..."

"... But if you asked me that then..."

"Yeah. Lets say I put my duty before her. I shouldn't ha-" He was cut off by Matthew

"Blimey. You're a bigger idiot than I thought. Never do that. NEVER"

"I-"

"No. Will all due respect milord, you need to listen to me right now... You're the Grand General of this army, yes?"

"Yes..."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but... Yes, you do have an important role as the Grand General and that should always be a priority. Yes, I was with Leila when I was a spy for House Ostia but that doesn't mean she wasn't my first priority"

"But how? I have to treat all of my men equally. I can't give her special treatment on the job"

"Of course not, but that doesn't mean you can't still give attention to her. I was one of House Ostia's finest spies, but she was the best. Infiltration, scurrying around other countries... She even did some fighting, bless her! I really wish she didn't mind you, but..." He shakes his head. "Sorry milord I'm getting distracted. The point is; yes, we may not have been around together that much, but when we were... It was the best time of my life... I..."

"I think I understand, Matthew... Sorry for bringing up those memories. That must've been painful for you and I'm sorry. However, I think I understand your point. Yes, I can treat all of men with equality, but when it's just us two..."

"Yes... Cripes, you're better than this emotional stuff than I thought... Well, you seem to understand now, so what now?"

"Well, she wants to be alone right now. I'm not the only thing on her mind apparently, but I don't know what her brother meant by that"

"Hmm... Perhaps I can spy on he-"

"NO!.. Gosh, she's an assassin mind, and I think her brother's worse!.. Just... Oh, I don't know. Do something you think is fun"

"..." He grins. "... Spying on your girlfriend?"

"... See you soon" He withdraws Matthew into his card. "Hmm..."

and now I'm off! ^.^

After a while of hitting the balloon back and forth, Nathaniel eventually left to go to bed. Feeling tired, Glaedyr decided to do the same, so she got into her bed in the infirmary and pulled up the covers. But she made sure to say "Good night Breezy!" before she went to sleep.

"And finally quiet...."

"Sorry. I save all my kindness for my sister. I don't give a damn about anyone else among the living now."

"...You know, it's ironic. You took everything from me, yet your sister is one of the only people that has been kind to me...I thought I would at least find some of the kindness in you, but I see all you care about is your own damn world, where you and sister are at peace...just the same way you and your damn goddess Mila is like..." *walks off*

"...You know, it's ironic. You took everything from me, yet your sister is one of the only people that has been kind to me...I thought I would at least find some of the kindness in you, but I see all you care about is your own damn world, where you and sister are at peace...just the same way you and your damn goddess Mila is like..." *walks off*

If your not going to acknowledge me can I stay?

"Mila's not MY goddess." *sighs* "That last sentence didn't even make sense." *thinking* "Boy… you really shouldn't get close to either of us. Because, when it comes down to it, my sister is even crueler than me." *glances up at the roof and sighs* "I think she'll be okay. Time to let R that she's in the clear… and then arrange for T to go even more insane."

"Mila's not MY goddess." *sighs* "That last sentence didn't even make sense." *thinking* "Boy… you really shouldn't get close to either of us. Because, when it comes down to it, my sister is even crueler than me." *glances up at the roof and sighs* "I think she'll be okay. Time to let R that she's in the clear… and then arrange for T to go even more insane."

"You two are practically one in the same. And if she were crueler than you, then why the fuck did she even save me? Hm? You realize I am cursed just as much as you are, so what do I have to fear from either of you?"