Sorin

Poly scratched the back of his head, clearly troubled to some extent by Alicia's words. "Well... I'm sure that she'll be fine, Alicia. So..." he replied, kissing Alicia on the cheek and lifting the two of them up off the wall, "you want to go for a walk?"

Alicia straighten her clothes and smiled, "Yes, I'd be happy to go for walk." Alicia replied, part of her wishing Ace didn't run into them.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia straighten her clothes and smiled, "Yes, I'd be happy to go for walk." Alicia replied, part of her wishing Ace didn't run into them.

"Great!" Poly cried out, feigning being giddy as a schoolgirl - but not too much. "Then let's go." He took Alicia's hand and the two exited the mess hall, heading nowhere in particular.

(also, if you are wondering where phoibus is...Kat, can i at least say i bonked him on the head and he's knocked out plz)

(…Phoibus left to set up plot… Vash is using his fluid alliances gimmick to set up something.)

Edited by Kat

"Great!" Poly cried out, feigning being giddy as a schoolgirl - but not too much. "Then let's go." He took Alicia's hand and the two exited the mess hall, heading nowhere in particular.

Alicia had to wonder to where they were headed, though wherever it was she hoped Ace didn't ruin the moment with her....issue over watching suicides.

*Meanwhile, elsewhere*

Ace: *itches hands* "Now where could that Khan have wandered off to? These cacti needles are really making my hands itch. ...Wait, I didn't try the mess hall."

(smells like a subplot)

Poly's mind began to wander. He had thought of a lot of places he wanted to take Alicia, but none of them were safe at the moment. None, that is, except for one. "Say, Alicia... you ever just go out onto a balcony and admire the sun's rays beaming down?" Poly asked, despite thinking that he'd just made a poor attempt at waxing poetic.

[spoiler=Kat's musings - A] So, let's see. Where is the knot in my thoughts? I've gotten my crying out of the way now, so it's time to just calm down and think.

​The first is that I haven't been very helpful lately. No rallies, no infirmary… any fights that's I've participated in have been either away from the main group or while blacked out drunk. Not exactly a good record. All I've done lately is scold and yell and whine… who wants to listen to something like that?

Then there's Phoibus. He's worried about me and he goes out of his way to make the others angry or miserable when he's around. The only one he's decent with is Dusk, and I know it's only because I love him. So long as I stay, Phoibus will likely appear and rile everyone up. That's… not very good for the army.

Then there's how emotionally attached I'm getting to people here. Am I really up for opening myself for more pain? Again? The last time I did, life had to brutally remind me that I was supposed to be neutral. Everything involving Poly lately… seems to be reminding me of that. If I keep showing preference, will more suffer for it? I don't know… Still, I'm not sure I really want to let them go either.

So, what do I need to do? What will be best for the Dreamers?