• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hahaha I get it, you hate me.

Can't have tension in our safe haven can't we?"

He ran towards Breezy and lifted him up by the collar, causing him to put on a pained expression as he does so. "I have no idea what happened to you out there, but you wounded my shoulder. Explain that!"

"Well...I don't know really."

"... I get the impression I'm not the one you wanted to speak to"

He ran towards Breezy and lifted him up by the collar, causing him to put on a pained expression as he does so. "I have no idea what happened to you out there, but you wounded my shoulder. Explain that!"

"...Well...Kat didn't want to talk...So, again, I don't know."

Silvia headed into the infirmary after her talk with Jxemas and another roundabout of the keep (which she found herself doing to keep from reading 'The Prince of Light and The Princess of Darkness'), and almost crashed into Dan and Dusk by the doorway. "Whoa. Sorry." She gently edged herself in around Dan and waved at Breezy, who was in the room as well. "So how is everyone?"

Silvia headed into the infirmary after her talk with Jxemas and another roundabout of the keep (which she found herself doing to keep from reading 'The Prince of Light and The Princess of Darkness'), and almost crashed into Dan and Dusk by the doorway. "Whoa. Sorry." She gently edged herself in around Dan and waved at Breezy, who was in the room as well. "So how is everyone?"

"I'm...as fine as I usually am."

"Did it ever occur to you that I have no idea what happened?

Since you're being so rude about it....

oh hi Silvia...."

"...Well...Kat didn't want to talk...So, again, I don't know."

"Wait... When was this?"

In a sarcastic tone he responds "I'm fantastic. Never felt better..."

"I..." He lets go of Breezy and whispers to Dan. "Is... Phoibus there?"

"No, he left. Although she didn't even notice me."

also fuck you you EV trained that fucking absol didn't you

Edited by Dandragon

"I'm...as fine as I usually am."

"I... okay. Always good to hear, I suppose." Silvia tipped her head to the side and smiled, only to be distracted again by the sight of Dusk picking up Breezy by the front of his shirt. Silvia frowned a bit at the display, spinning around on her feet and staring at the two of them. "What the hell are you doing, Dusk?"

"I... okay. Always good to hear, I suppose." Silvia tipped her head to the side and smiled, only to be distracted again by the sight of Dusk picking up Breezy by the front of his shirt. Silvia frowned a bit at the display, spinning around on her feet and staring at the two of them. "What the hell are you doing, Dusk?"

"I've let go of him" He undoes the top few buttons of his jacket to expose his bandaging. "He did this"

"Would you like me to do an instant replay?

'Cause at this rate I'd be ecstatic to."

"... I'd love to... But as the Grand General of this army, I have to stop all infighting... and not get involved in any"

"I've let go of him" He undoes the top few buttons of his jacket to expose his bandaging. "He did this"

Silvia blinked, staring at the wound for a few moments before snapping hergaze back up to Breezy. "You... did that, Breezy? Can I ask why...?"

(Silvia should beat a motherfucker with her HEALING STICK.)

Ohmygosh, yes.

(smells like a subplot)

Poly's mind began to wander. He had thought of a lot of places he wanted to take Alicia, but none of them were safe at the moment. None, that is, except for one. "Say, Alicia... you ever just go out onto a balcony and admire the sun's rays beaming down?" Poly asked, despite thinking that he'd just made a poor attempt at waxing poetic.

(yup, subplot)

Alicia had to giggle a little, though she hadn't had any balconies growing up, "Actually...where I never did stand on a balcony growing up. I always wanted to stand on a balcony and feel the wind blow through my hair, the morning sun rising up and lighting up the sky, and admire the sun's ray beaming down on my face." Alicia got excited at the thought of a balcony being somewhere around the castle.