Sorin

(So many people want to talk to Sorin.)

It is a welcome change.

"When did I get volunteered for that? What if I wanted to spend extra time with Dusk and getting his arms back to the point where he can fight without collapsing? Also, that reminds me, he needed to talk to you about some surgery."

"Well since Math isn't here and I can't train with my ancestors, you owe me by helping me finish the move I started learning alone. Really? Tell him just ask. I need the Grand General in fighting condition."

Rosaline swayed back and forth for a moment, shifting her weight on her feet. "You'd better. You took out the easy ones first... starting from Theresa, it only goes downhill from here. The Annas stationed at Valm are two even I don't want to mess with..."

In other words, if I get a hold of another Anna skirmish... I will make you suffer.

"You must have never heard of me. I'm one person you don't want to mess with. Nothing you say is bothering me."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*notices his look* "Yeah, no. Don't be a fool. You promised me no one would die, remember?"

"I'm offended you think I'd die. Hahaha..." He said forcing the laugh out.

( I'm headed off. Sorin check my RP progress...)

Yessir

"Well since Math isn't here and I can't train with my ancestors, you owe me by helping me finish the move I started learning alone. Really? Tell him just ask. I need the Grand General in fighting condition."

"I owe you because…? Honestly, I think the BEST way to help you is to make sure you stay in bed and sleep."

"I'm offended you think I'd die. Hahaha..." He said forcing the laugh out.

"I've had to see Poly attempt suicide thrice. Don't push me. I'll tie you up and throw you deep in the convoy if I have to."

It is a welcome change.

"You must have never heard of me. I'm one person you don't want to mess with. Nothing you say is bothering me."

"Well then," Rosaline waved a hand dismissively. "Remind me not to get on your bad side, mister." She smirked, quickly sizing up the man who thought he could handle her. She had to bite back a laugh at that, clearly, he thought he was really something. "And I have one more request... I want to tag along. I've gotta see how good you all really are... maybe this can be the start of something very beautiful."

"Well then," Rosaline waved a hand dismissively. "Remind me not to get on your bad side, mister." She smirked, quickly sizing up the man who thought he could handle her. She had to bite back a laugh at that, clearly, he thought he was really something. "And I have one more request... I want to tag along. I've gotta see how good you all really are... maybe this can be the start of something very beautiful."

"...I'm not quite so sure about this, but it's your call, Sorin."

*Subtly nods at Sorin to say that he should*

"I owe you because…? Honestly, I think the BEST way to help you is to make sure you stay in bed and sleep."

"If you don't help, I'll just do it alone. Your choice."

"I've had to see Poly attempt suicide thrice. Don't push me. I'll tie you up and throw you deep in the convoy if I have to."

​"Do I seem like the suicidal type? You know I can't die until that happens..."

"Fine. But get in my way and/or betray me and I will make you disappear. Ok?"

"Yeah, I'm going to tie you up tomorrow so that you behave like a good boy." *stretches* "Everything settled? Yes? Good. I'm heading back to bed. Dusk really wore me out." *heads back to her room*

(Heading to bed soon.)

(For the record, Kat only saw one attempt and one actual near-suicide)

(Only Alicia saw the other two)

(For the record, Kat only saw one attempt and one actual near-suicide)

(Only Alicia saw the other two)

(You're commenting on that and not her line about Dusk wearing her out? You feeling okay?)

Rosaline crossed her heart with her finger, trying not to contain her inner glee at his request. "Cross my heart and hope to die, dearie. I won't do such a thing."

"Yeah, I'm going to tie you up tomorrow so that you behave like a good boy." *stretches* "Everything settled? Yes? Good. I'm heading back to bed. Dusk really wore me out." *heads back to her room*

(Heading to bed soon.)

The THINGS Silvia can say about this tomorrow...

(Heading to bed soon.)

"Good luck w- Wait, what did you...

Rosaline crossed her heart with her finger, trying not to contain her inner glee at his request. "Cross my heart and hope to die, dearie. I won't do such a thing."

The THINGS Silvia can say about this tomorrow...

"Good. Where will you be staying for the night?"

(No I'm tired and my chest feels like shit)

(I think I might be irl dying not really)

NOO POLY!!!

(Guys, we're NOT having a gen 2. ftr.)

Drat.

That inner non-prudish part of me is SO amused right now. XD

Mine too. I actually SNORTED.

Silvia is always in SOME OT3 or another...

We haven't done that in a while.

(Keep it tame now. Seeing how this is going...)

Alicia just blinked since without her glasses the only thing she could see clearly was what was besides her, a pile of tea leaves and a note that she couldn't make out. "Ummm, Poly? What's that on your bedside? Is that tea? And what's with the note that says it's from..." *peering to make out the name on it* "....Yuffie? and headaches?"

Yay! Continuity!

"Hmm?" Poly remarked, looking up at the tea leaves on his nightstand. "Oh... I think it had something to do with Breezy, Carter, and... ah, I don't remember." he growled, and bit very softly into Alicia's shoulder.

(too late I'm going hardcore)

Fine. Be that way. I didn't want to give you tea leaves anyway.

It is a welcome change.

"Well since Marth isn't here and I can't train with my ancestors, you owe me by helping me finish the move I started learning alone. Really? Tell him just ask. I need the Grand General in fighting condition."

Finally, someone acknowledges my absence!!