Sorin

"I said*Hits Breezy on the side with Shadowblade* Fight. Or I'll decapitate you here and now."

Why were you considering fighting in the infirmary? That's a haven from violence. Grrrrrr!

"Well then," Rosaline waved a hand dismissively. "Remind me not to get on your bad side, mister." She smirked, quickly sizing up the man who thought he could handle her. She had to bite back a laugh at that, clearly, he thought he was really something. "And I have one more request... I want to tag along. I've gotta see how good you all really are... maybe this can be the start of something very beautiful."

We get an Anna? Woohoo!

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

And not mention that no one has checked my recent RP progress on mine.

Are you asking me to read through ever single page? Cause aint nobody got time fa dat! I'd say you're on a good run so far, desite being rather small.

Edited by Hero-King

Ace didn't sleep at all last night. Her mind wouldn't let her sleep, considering what she had done last night before the Anna came into the castle. Her eyes showed just how tired she was, her body swayed from exhaustion with every step. "I...said I would help Alicia find happiness here. What if...I'm only in the way? Look at me, lashing out over protectively Am I....becoming like Phoibus? And to top it all off, Alicia isn't speaking to me." Ace stumbled over before picking herself up, her thoughts all jumbled up. "Maybe...I should....just stop getting in the way." Ace then recalled the balcony and had a thought or two, "I wonder which would pain me more, jumping off the balcony or..." Ace fingered Mercurius at her waist, "Plunging this sword through my heart?" Ace in a half conscious daze, turned her head and saw the balcony from last night. Walked through the open door, too sleep deprived to care for her surroundings and made her way onto the balcony. The nostalgia hitting her as she stepped foot on there, "I remember...this is where some of my best times were. When Chrom and I married, and when Lucina was born...and perhaps....where it ends." Ace murmered, gazing down below, noting the drop was a good enough distance to be fatal.

(UH OH Ace!)

Ace didn't sleep at all last night. Her mind wouldn't let her sleep, considering what she had done last night before the Anna came into the castle. Her eyes showed just how tired she was, her body swayed from exhaustion with every step. "I...said I would help Alicia find happiness here. What if...I'm only in the way? Look at me, lashing out over protectively Am I....becoming like Phoibus? And to top it all off, Alicia isn't speaking to me." Ace stumbled over before picking herself up, her thoughts all jumbled up. "Maybe...I should....just stop getting in the way." Ace then recalled the balcony and had a thought or two, "I wonder which would pain me more, jumping off the balcony or..." Ace fingered Mercurius at her waist, "Plunging this sword through my heart?" Ace in a half conscious daze, turned her head and saw the balcony from last night. Walked through the open door, too sleep deprived to care for her surroundings and made her way onto the balcony. The nostalgia hitting her as she stepped foot on there, "I remember...this is where some of my best times were. When Chrom and I married, and when Lucina was born...and perhaps....where it ends." Ace murmered, gazing down below, noting the drop was a good enough distance to be fatal.

(UH OH Ace!)

(Yeah, no. Hang on.)

*sitting at a window nearby* "What is with the Dreamers and being suicidal? Dusk, Poly, possibly Breezy, and now you?"

(UH OH Ace!)

o.o You better not! I promised to come back and bring you to Chrom. Don;t make Marth grieve even more than he already has!

I mean what i did for yesterday.

Oh. Right

Edited by Hero-King

o.o You better not! I promised to come back and bring you to Chrom. Don;t make Marth grieve even more than he already has!

(It's okay. Kat's apparently on suicide watch.)

(Yeah, no. Hang on.)

*sitting at a window nearby* "What is with the Dreamers and being suicidal? Dusk, Poly, possibly Breezy, and now you?"

Ace: *smirks* "Heh, I wonder about that myself Kat. You'd think after going off on Poly twice I'd learn something. Well, my conscious would not let me sleep last night. Look at me, I threw cacti needles at him. And now Alicia hasn't spoken to me ever since. You know, sometimes I wonder if I should just back off and let her make her decisions about her relationships."

Oh. Right

(Hint coin: Ace really should get some sleep, or be delayed long enough to fall asleep without falling over.)

Ace: *smirks* "Heh, I wonder about that myself Kat. You'd think after going off on Poly twice I'd learn something. Well, my conscious would not let me sleep last night. Look at me, I threw cacti needles at him. And now Alicia hasn't spoken to me ever since. You know, sometimes I wonder if I should just back off and let her make her decisions about her relationships."

​"You know… making life-changing decisions really isn't something that you should do when you're not running on sleep. And trust me, suicide? Life changing right there." *pauses* "You… you threw needles at…?" *bursts out in laughter* "So that's what Mila meant!"

​"You know… making life-changing decisions really isn't something that you should do when you're not running on sleep. And trust me, suicide? Life changing right there." *pauses* "You… you threw needles at…?" *bursts out in laughter* "So that's what Mila meant!"

Ace: "Yeah, I did. Heck, I wasn't sure I wanted to know WHAT I disrupted last night! *looks behind her at Poly's sleeping form within* In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them wanted to talk to me ever again. First, the beatdown after bringing Breezy back, and now throwing cacti needles... What am I becoming?"

Ace: "Yeah, I did. Heck, I wasn't sure I wanted to know WHAT I disrupted last night! *looks behind her at Poly's sleeping form within* In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them wanted to talk to me ever again. First, the beatdown after bringing Breezy back, and now throwing cacti needles... What am I becoming?"

"Considering that both are emotionally compromised, and have been together for all of a few hours, it was probably a good thing." *shrugs* "I'd say you're overreacting due to stress and exhaustion, and that Breezy probably was asking for it and Poly needed SOMETHING to cool his libido. Hell, we haven't even gotten Sorin a report of what happened at Mount Prism because of all the drama that's been going on. Now we've got an Anna wanting to make an alliance with us? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of us didn't get much sleep."

And I would have yelled (at), ranted (at), lectured, whined (at), complained (to) and verbally abused you for as long as I was able.

And then I'd probably throw water in your face. I'm that scary. Fear me!

(I almost burst out laughing in my lecture class.)

And I would have yelled (at), ranted (at), lectured, whined (at), complained (to) and verbally abused you for as long as I was able.

And then I'd probably throw water in your face. I'm that scary. Fear me!

No priest scares me.(Other than Light.)