Sorin

(Please relax on the Rosaline thing. Sorin, Vash, and I have it all planned out. ^^)

​*thinking* "You know… I haven't actually helped out in the infirmary much recently. Yuffie's probably tearing his hair out too…" *wanders that direction*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Ah, good evening, Kat. How are you today? Any injuries or mental trauma to report?"

Yuffie dragged out the army records, and prepared to add additional information.

"Other than Dusk's shoulder still bothering him, Poly needing a regiment of cold showers from what I understand, and Ace having suicidal thoughts when she's sleep deprived? Not really. I'm just here because I realized I haven't helped out in a while."

(....I just thought of something weird to do with Dan...have him find a spare bottle/cup/whatever of beer...have him get drunk....BECAUSE IM BORED!)

But Sorin destroyed the alcohol.

"Other than Dusk's shoulder still bothering him, Poly needing a regiment of cold showers from what I understand, and Ace having suicidal thoughts when she's sleep deprived? Not really. I'm just here because I realized I haven't helped out in a while."

"We should have Dusk's shoulder sorted out in a while, if my theory is correct. Not sure what I could do about Poly. Perhaps we could enforce a curfew for Ace, to ensure she gets enough sleep? If she's having issues getting to sleep, she could come to me. We'll probably have something that could help lying around."

"Actually, I just remembered that I haven't thanked her for making the new bandages yet. I'll do that later. Everything is fine here in the infirmary. Nothing to report. I considered tying Breezy to the bed in case he goes crazy, but then I realised that I wasn't sure if we had any rope, and I'd probably get in trouble for it."

"We should have Dusk's shoulder sorted out in a while, if my theory is correct. Not sure what I could do about Poly. Perhaps we could enforce a curfew for Ace, to ensure she gets enough sleep? If she's having issues getting to sleep, she could come to me. We'll probably have something that could help lying around."

"Actually, I just remembered that I haven't thanked her for making the new bandages yet. I'll do that later. Everything is fine here in the infirmary. Nothing to report. I considered tying Breezy to the bed in case he goes crazy, but then I realised that I wasn't sure if we had any rope, and I'd probably get in trouble for it."

"From what I understand, all the… drama yesterday kept her up. You heard about the Anna yet?" *glances at Breezy, frowning at the sword* "Where did that weapon come from? Anyway, I've rope in the convoy, and I'll clear you for tying him up until we get to the bottom of what's triggering this."

"From what I understand, all the… drama yesterday kept her up. You heard about the Anna yet?" *glances at Breezy, frowning at the sword* "Where did that weapon come from? Anyway, I've rope in the convoy, and I'll clear you for tying him up until we get to the bottom of what's triggering this."

"What do you mean, the Anna? I thought we were keeping on the down low to avoid being found by them? Have we found another target so quickly? As for the weapon, I'm not really sure. I placed it out of his reach, so that if he woke up, and made for it, I could knock him out with the staff before he could use it. If you could lend me the rope, that would be great. He's been good thus far, but I don't really want to risk him waking up evil and trying to kill us."

"What do you mean, the Anna? I thought we were keeping on the down low to avoid being found by them? Have we found another target so quickly? As for the weapon, I'm not really sure. I placed it out of his reach, so that if he woke up, and made for it, I could knock him out with the staff before he could use it. If you could lend me the rope, that would be great. He's been good thus far, but I don't really want to risk him waking up evil and trying to kill us."

"Yeah, well, let's just say Phoibus dragged us into a plan without asking. Again. And yeah, I'll get the rope. Anything else you need while I'm looking?"

"Is there something I'm missing here? I didn't know you two were into bondage." *says jokingly*

"I don't have a problem with it. Haven't asked Dusk yet, though."

"Yeah, well, let's just say Phoibus dragged us into a plan without asking. Again. And yeah, I'll get the rope. Anything else you need while I'm looking?"

"I don't have a problem with it. Haven't asked Dusk yet, though."

"...So...what about Port Ferox. Are we going?"

"...So...what about Port Ferox. Are we going?"

"I think we'd be fools not to. If we refuse, there's a chance she'll let the others know. This way, we can get rid of two Annas with one mission, and provide a very good scapegoat so that the others don't realize what's happened until it's too late."

"We're not... WORKING with one of them, are we? Is that not incredibly risky? Never mind how those bitches are responsible for the deaths of millions, INCLUDING my wife, and almost the exalt too?"

"Is there something I'm missing here? I didn't know you two were into bondage." *says jokingly*

Yuffie grins deviously.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, kitten." Yuffie paused to lick his lips. "I'm not one to spill all my secrets right off the bat. We have to keep a little... surprise for later." Yuffie paused, trying not to laugh. "Perhaps if you play with us a little, you'll find new ways to have fun. There's a lot that the two of us can teach you." He winked at Dan.

"We're not... WORKING with one of them, are we? Is that not incredibly risky? Never mind how those bitches are responsible for the deaths of millions, INCLUDING my wife, and almost the exalt too?"

Yuffie grins deviously.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, kitten." Yuffie paused to lick his lips. "I'm not one to spill all my secrets right off the bat. We have to keep a little... surprise for later." Yuffie paused, trying not to laugh. "Perhaps if you play with us a little, you'll find new ways to have fun. There's a lot that the two of us can teach you." He winked at Dan.

"I prefer to think that we're using one of them." (And here's some proof that yes, indeed, she and Phoibus are related.) "Anyway, I'm off to get the rope." *leaves*

(Class starts in a minute or two, so…)

"I think we'd be fools not to. If we refuse, there's a chance she'll let the others know. This way, we can get rid of two Annas with one mission, and provide a very good scapegoat so that the others don't realize what's happened until it's too late."

"I see. Very well...Thanks for staying with us...I've been meaning to ask you about Mila anyways...Like, if you wanted to be free from the contract with her or not."

Yuffie grins deviously.

"...No...."

"I see. Very well...Thanks for staying with us...I've been meaning to ask you about Mila anyways...Like, if you wanted to be free from the contract with her or not."

"There isn't a way to free me, and I'm fine with that."