Sorin

"Wh-" Samson stopped for a second and thought deeply "He's suicidal ,isn't he?"

"No. WE just want to tie him up in case he goes crazy."

Now to make Kat seem paranoid. Fufufufufu!

"No worries. Need help? I'm good with knots."

"If you tied him up, that would be great! Poly injured himself again, so my hands are full. I don't suppose your have pillows in the convoy, do you? If we wrap Poly in enough pillows, he might not get injured every three days, or so."

"You're not subtle at all in seeking attention, Yuffie." Poly joked, feeling the needles slowly leave his arm. "Oh, and I'm pretty sure Ace hates me. I think. Maybe."

"I'm not seeking attention. I'm just bubbly today! Have you tried talking to her when you're both awake and clear headed?"

Edited by YayForYuffie

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly looked over at Dusk, then at Kat, then at Dusk again, and it took him a moment to sort all the information through... but when he did, his face looked like he got hit with a ten-ton yaoi paddle (E/N: this is not a real thing). "NO. YOU DIDN'T." Poly replied flatly, but yet still surprised at the same time.

He turned towards Poly on one foot. "Didn't what? You should assume things, Khan"

"Yeah, well..." Poly replied, looking away from Kat as he said that. "It's kinda hard to do so when Ace whips needles at you." Poly looked back over to Kat, who seemed somewhat more cheery than she should have to him...

Poly looked over at Dusk, then at Kat, then at Dusk again, and it took him a moment to sort all the information through... but when he did, his face looked like he got hit with a ten-ton yaoi paddle (E/N: this is not a real thing). "NO. YOU DIDN'T." Poly replied flatly, but yet still surprised at the same time.

"What's wrong poly?"

Alicia tried not to think about the mental state of her sister. But she still couldn't shake off the feeling Ace didn't sleep because of all the drama from last night. Trying to clear her head, Alicia decided to go to the mess hall for a meal.

​"Didn't… what?"

"It was lovely, thank you. I think the muscles are a bit agitated again though"

"That's to be expected. You were incredibly stiff."

"If you tied him up, that would be great! Poly injured himself again, so my hands are full. I don't suppose your have pillows in the convoy, do you? If we wrap Poly in enough pillows, he might not get injured every three days, or so."

(Holy shit, Yuffie, the white text!)

"Sure, I'll get on that. I'm not sure I have enough pillows to protect the Khan, though."

He turned towards Poly on one foot. "Didn't what? You should assume things, Khan"

Poly's mind was almost fried at this point. He kept pointing back and forth at Dusk & Kat, jaw wide open. "YOU TWO HAD..." Before he finished, Poly noticed Samson nearby, so he chose to drop it. "... Nothing. We're talking about this later, though." With a wolfish grin, he added, "... And don't spare any details."

​"No, she's just mad. And sleep-deprived. And mad. Btw, you're under a regiment of cold showers for… a long while."

"Wait, what about cold showers?" Poly asked, confused.

Poly's mind was almost fried at this point. He kept pointing back and forth at Dusk & Kat, jaw wide open. "YOU TWO HAD..." Before he finished, Poly noticed Samson nearby, so he chose to drop it. "... Nothing. We're talking about this later, though." With a wolfish grin, he added, "... And don't spare any details."

"Wait, what about cold showers?" Poly asked, confused.

"I gave him a massage to help with his back and arms. Why do you want details about that?" *pauses* "Cold showers help with libidos, Poly."

Edited by Kat

"Sorry for being in pain all over... By the way, I heard some commotion last night, but I was too tired to check. Can anybody explain?"

"No worries, Dusk. I love a challenge. Also, we've an Anna staying with us." *nonchalantly goes to start tying Breezy up* "Yuffie, you want him tied to the bed or just to himself?"

"Greetings~!" Nathaniel called cheerfully, holding up the plates of food as if he was in a restaurant. "I guess I'll leave this for Glaedyr... And I'll eat this myself, in our accidental meeting room." Edited by Wizard

"Oh, really? A 'massage'? Is that what they call it these days?" Poly replied, clearly with a hint of sarcasm. "And I don't think YOU should be talking about libidos, Kat. By the way, get thicker walls for the bedrooms. Sound travels way too easily."

(I regret nothing)

Dusk stared at Poly. He couldn't lie whilst looking at him, yet he had to try and make his lie convincing. Cracking a fake smile, he quietly blurted out "... You know, board games really aren't that interesting..."

"No worries, Dusk. I love a challenge. Also, we've an Anna staying with us." *nonchalantly goes to start tying Breezy up* "Yuffie, you want him tied to the bed or just to himself?"

"An... Anna... Why? And don't I get a say in this?"

"Oh, really? A 'massage'? Is that what they call it these days?" Poly replied, clearly with a hint of sarcasm. "And I don't think YOU should be talking about libidos, Kat. By the way, get thicker walls for the bedrooms. Sound travels way too easily."

"I highly doubt you heard anything, Khan. Aside from the fact that there weren't much in the way of sounds, there's the fact that you didn't hear Ace faint, right in your room, with a thud loud enough to wake Alicia four or five rooms down."

Dusk stared at Poly. He couldn't lie whilst looking at him, yet he had to try and make his lie convincing. Cracking a fake smile, he quietly blurted out "... You know, board games really aren't that interesting..."

"...Dusk ol' buddy, you're digging yourself a hole here."

"Board games? Is that what they call it these days?"

"Board games are board games. Nothing more, nothing less" Not wanting to speak the subject to him any more, he lifts his muffler and turns his back to Poly

"Huh. Maybe my old man hearing isn't what it used to be." Poly jokingly replied, clearly having fun with teasing the two now. "... Wait, what was that before about there being an Anna here?!"

"You really shouldn't be talking. There's a visible bite mark on Alicia's shoulder."

"What can I say? I play rough." Poly replied, though he did feel bad about there being a bite mark. "Hmm... but if it actually left a mark, then... Yuffie, I may need some ointment for her."