Sorin

"What can I say? I play rough." Poly replied, though he did feel bad about there being a bite mark. "Hmm... but if it actually left a mark, then... Yuffie, I may need some ointment for her."

Nathaniel laughed quietly.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"... Oh. Well, can I at least ask what her motive for being here is?"

"She's wanting to use us to kill her sisters. Phoibus, I think, is using us to set her up, and kill the Annas. Either way, though, it gets rid of Ferox Anna… and frees the continent."

"What can I say? I play rough." Poly replied, though he did feel bad about there being a bite mark. "Hmm... but if it actually left a mark, then... Yuffie, I may need some ointment for her."

"Yeah, with a girl you've known for two or three days. Cold showers for you and if I hear of something, I will remove your ability to enjoy such things." *scarily calm*

(Bad past, if you're wondering. There's a brief hint to it in her Paralogue fight.)

Edited by Kat

(Holy shit, Yuffie, the white text!)

"Sure, I'll get on that. I'm not sure I have enough pillows to protect the Khan, though."

Sorry, that was in poor taste. I edited it so that you seem like a crazy person. :D

"No worries, Dusk. I love a challenge. Also, we've an Anna staying with us." *nonchalantly goes to start tying Breezy up* "Yuffie, you want him tied to the bed or just to himself?"

"To the bed please. He could worm his way outside if he wanted to."

Yuffie sighs. "And Dan just HAD to miss this comment. I'll get some for you now."

(…I'm totally blanking on who that is…)

(Tales of the Abyss? Ace will get the reference.)

"Yeah, with a girl you've known for two or three days. Cold showers for you and if I hear of something, I will remove your ability to enjoy such things." *scarily calm*

"I've known her longer, Kat. Give me a little more credit." Poly replied, though he knew he wasn't taking that suggestion to heart. At all.

"She's wanting to use us to kill her sisters. Phoibus, I think, is using us to set her up, and kill the Annas. Either way, though, it gets rid of Ferox Anna… and frees the continent."

"I see... Well, as long as Ylisse gets freed then I don't mind. I hope it doesn't backfire though" He turns to Poly. "... And what's this about bite marks and Alicia?" He pulls a smirk. Revenge was such a nice feeling to him. "Oh my, so what have YOU been up to then?"

(Bad past, if you're wondering. There's a brief hint to it in her Paralogue fight.)

"How do you even-" (Actually, I think it would be best if I didn't know.)

"To the bed please. He could worm his way outside if he wanted to."

"Got it." *tying Breezy to the bed*

"I've known her longer, Kat. Give me a little more credit." Poly replied, though he knew he wasn't taking that suggestion to heart. At all.

"I'm quite serious, Khan."

"I see... Well, as long as Ylisse gets freed then I don't mind. I hope it doesn't backfire though" He turns to Poly. "... And what's this about bite marks and Alicia?" He pulls a smirk. Revenge was such a nice feeling to him. "Oh my, so what have YOU been up to then?"

"Yeah, there's the rub. And don't encourage his poor behavior."

"... What are you people alluding to? Should I leave?"

"... And what's this about bite marks and Alicia?" He pulls a smirk. Revenge was such a nice feeling to him. "Oh my, so what have YOU been up to then?"

"Things." Poly replied flatly, before his grin returned. "Less serious than what you likely did last night, so... I doubt you'd be interested." His eyebrow cocked up, as if to challenge Dusk to beat him at his own game.

"H-hello? Am I invisible?! Oh crap... I haven't experimented again, I swear to Naga!" Nathaniel looked down at himself and realised he was there. He relaxed.

"Not sure this is a conversation you want in on, Nathaniel."

"I'm quite serious, Khan."

"And I'm hurt that you would think I would violate her like that." Poly replied, feigning a pained look on his face and an anguished tone of voice. "Besides, Ace really WOULD kill me if I went that quickly."

"H-hello? Am I invisible?! Oh crap... I haven't experimented again, I swear to Naga!" Nathaniel looked down at himself and realised he was there. He relaxed.

Samson was turning around when he...(Wait for it...) almost tripped into Wizard. "Whoa! Hi Wizard."

"Yeah, there's the rub. And don't encourage his poor behavior."

"But he...-" He was cut off by the Khan

"Things." Poly replied flatly, before his grin returned. "Less serious than what you likely did last night, so... I doubt you'd be interested." His eyebrow cocked up, as if to challenge Dusk to beat him at his own game.

"Is that so?" He grabs two chairs and places them down, before sitting on one of them the wrong way, his arms crossed and resting on the back rest. "You'd be surprised on what interests me Poly. We're both men, right?"

"And I'm hurt that you would think I would violate her like that." Poly replied, feigning a pained look on his face and an anguished tone of voice. "Besides, Ace really WOULD kill me if I went that quickly."

"I've seen and experienced bad things from supposed gentlemen who got caught up in the moment. If that happens… well, you're missing a part of your brain."

"But he...-" He was cut off by the Khan

"Is that so?" He grabs two chairs and places them down, before sitting on one of them the wrong way, his arms crossed and resting on the back rest. "You'd be surprised on what interests me Poly. We're both men, right?"

"This is an infirmary. If you're going to encourage each other, do it somewhere else where I DON'T have a chance to hurt the both of you."

"Again, I didn't go as far as you did. It was mostly one-ended anyway... she wasn't doing much. Probably I just caught her off guard." Poly replied, shrugging his shoulders before standing up, cracking his neck. "In any case, I think I can manage the rest of the needles. Anybody want some food? I'm headed to the mess hall."

"Again, I didn't go as far as you did. It was mostly one-ended anyway... she wasn't doing much. Probably I just caught her off guard." Poly replied, shrugging his shoulders before standing up, cracking his neck. "In any case, I think I can manage the rest of the needles. Anybody want some food? I'm headed to the mess hall."

​(What were they talking about? Oh well. probably something... what's the word? Inappropriate, yeah.)

(Listening to pokemon raps...might get Sammy to bust a verse or two.)

Edited by BravuraLevi

Alicia's bite mark felt itchy from underneath her Grandmaster armor. That would have to get looked at, although how to explain howsuch a bite mark got there in the first place. Alicia tried not to let it bug her as she made her way back to Ace's room

(Poly as TWFOF's version of Jade the Necromancer? Do it.'Jade fan')

Edited by Ace Tactician