• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"This is an infirmary. If you're going to encourage each other, do it somewhere else where I DON'T have a chance to hurt the both of you."

"Again, I didn't go as far as you did. It was mostly one-ended anyway... she wasn't doing much. Probably I just caught her off guard." Poly replied, shrugging his shoulders before standing up, cracking his neck. "In any case, I think I can manage the rest of the needles. Anybody want some food? I'm headed to the mess hall."

"Oh, fine. And yes, I think I want some food"

As Poly headed towards the mess hall, he noticed a familiar figure walking out of the hall. Rather than run towards her and do something... suggestive, Poly simply shrugged his shoulders. "Ah well... there's always next time." he mused as he walked into the mess hall, examining the foods available.

(Ace should totally come in and yell at Poly lol)

"I think I'll help Yuffie here a bit more, actually. I miss it."

"Fair enough" He kissed Kat on the cheek. "I'll see you later, okay?" He leaves the infirmary and into the mess hall, hoping that whatever food was being served was actually edible

"Fair enough" He kissed Kat on the cheek. "I'll see you later, okay?" He leaves the infirmary and into the mess hall, hoping that whatever food was being served was actually edible

"Sure, sure." *turns to Yuffie* "So, anything you need me to do? Or should I go find Alicia to get a certain something treated?"

"Sure, sure." *turns to Yuffie* "So, anything you need me to do? Or should I go find Alicia to get a certain something treated?"

"Well I doubt that she's going to talk to me about being bitten, so I'll leave it to you. Use this ointment on her... injury? That should be it, but she's got anything else, you know where to find me."

"What, Dusk, you managed to get Kat to stop dangling off of you?" Poly remarked as he was eating, clearly still amused. "You still owe me details."

"Well I doubt that she's going to talk to me about being bitten, so I'll leave it to you. Use this ointment on her... injury? That should be it, but she's got anything else, you know where to find me."

"I know how to treat bite marks. Not sure if people realize just how easily something like that can get infected." *sighs* "Be right back." *goes to hunt for Alicia.*

"What, Dusk, you managed to get Kat to stop dangling off of you?" Poly remarked as he was eating, clearly still amused. "You still owe me details."

"... I thought I told you; we played board games, she gave me a massage and we sorted out the convoy. Not every relationship is based around the groin, you know"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You're not fooling me that easily, you know." Poly replied, with a dead serious look on his face. "Was she everything you'd imagined her to be when you got down to it? Or did she leave you... wanting?"

(I'm not sorry for any of this)

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You're not fooling me that easily, you know." Poly replied, with a dead serious look on his face. "Was she everything you'd imagined her to be when you got down to it? Or did she leave you... wanting?"

(I'm not sorry for any of this)

"... I'm not having this discussion with you, Khan. Please change the subject..."

"No can do, Dusk m'boy." Poly replied, clearly enjoying watching Dusk squirm. "You promised details, and I'm getting them. The REAL details."

(I'm kicking my shipping into overdrive)

"No can do, Dusk m'boy." Poly replied, clearly enjoying watching Dusk squirm. "You promised details, and I'm getting them. The REAL details."

"I have no idea what you're doing, but if you do anything naughty, then I'll throw you out. I mean that very literally." For effect, Samson clicked on his gauntlets.

(ACE I THINK THAT'S YOUR CUE)

Poly cocked an eyebrow and looked at Samson. "I'm not the one who did raunchy shit last night." he replied, before turning back to Dusk.

Ugh...

"I didn't promise you anything..." Dusk turned his head from Poly, closed his eyes and re-opened them when he was facing the window showing off the sandy deserts of Plegia and the beautiful sunshine and just stared at the view outside. "... All I'll say is that it was the best damn night of my life"