Sorin

Alicia heard Kat's footsteps coming from ahead. "Well, if there is anyone who might understand this...wound, Kat will." Alicia thought aloud as she went towards Kat's direction.

(I blame my mobile internet browser)

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia waltzed into the mess hall with a book clutched to her chest, humming a Valmese folk song she'd heard from Cherche back at home. It was a whismiscal little tale of a love seemingly lost and then found again, and not NEARLY as somber and heartwrenching as the pieces she was accustomed to.

While if anyone asked, she'd blame her sudden bout of happiness to a mere mood swing, it was truly because of their guest from last night. All of the endless researching, reading the diary from cover to cover more times than she could count on her hands, it was actually worth something! And on their road to defeating the Annas, they could truly go home.

And of course, being able to see her family again just thrilled her.

"Morning!"

Alicia heard Kat's footsteps coming from ahead. "Well, if there is anyone who might understand this...wound, Kat will." Alicia thought aloud as she went towards Kat's direction.

"There you are!" *grabs her by the collar to drag her off* "I'm willing to bet that bite mark on your shoulder is uncomfortable. Stupid boys. Not realizing that such things can be dangerous."

Silvia waltzed into the mess hall with a book clutched to her chest, humming a Valmese folk song she'd heard from Cherche back at home. It was a whismiscal little tale of a love seemingly lost and then found again, and not NEARLY as somber and heartwrenching as the pieces she was accustomed to.

While if anyone asked, she'd blame her sudden bout of happiness to a mere mood swing, it was truly because of their guest from last night. All of the endless researching, reading the diary from cover to cover more times than she could count on her hands, it was actually worth something! And on their road to defeating the Annas, they could truly go home.

"Morning!"

"Good morning.."*looking for things*

(seriously, I do not bite hard)

Poly snickered. "Well, at least you're not denying it anymore. I can respect that." Poly swished around his glass, before looking at Dusk again. "You know... she really does care about you. And if you hurt her too bad, Phoibus ain't going to be the only one out for your head." he continued, before rising to his full height. "I know I can trust you, but that point still stands." Grabbing his glass, he walked out of the mess hall, likely in search of Alicia.

"Morning!"

"Morning Silvia" He turned his head to face her. "My, somebody looks cherry"

"There you are!" *grabs her by the collar to drag her off* "I'm willing to bet that bite mark on your shoulder is uncomfortable. Stupid boys. Not realizing that such things can be dangerous."

Alicia:*eyes wide open*"You know about the bite mark...did Poly tell you?"

(seriously, I do not bite hard)

Poly snickered. "Well, at least you're not denying it anymore. I can respect that." Poly swished around his glass, before looking at Dusk again. "You know... she really does care about you. And if you hurt her too bad, Phoibus ain't going to be the only one out for your head." he continued, before rising to his full height. "I know I can trust you, but that point still stands." Grabbing his glass, he walked out of the mess hall, likely in search of Alicia.

[i know that, I know that too...] "Oh, you're going? Goodbye then"

(ACE I THINK THAT'S YOUR CUE)

Poly cocked an eyebrow and looked at Samson. "I'm not the one who did raunchy shit last night." he replied, before turning back to Dusk.

"I get the feeling you're trying to wind him up.If you fight, I'll have to throw you out. This is a place of healing, not your odd provocations."

Alicia:*eyes wide open*"You know about the bite mark...did Poly tell you?"

"You forgot to cover it up this morning. Saw it then. Come on. Let's get it treated. Also, if he tries something like that again, and you don't want to, kick him in the balls."

"I get the feeling you're trying to wind him up.If you fight, I'll have to throw you out. This is a place of healing, not your odd provocations."

We're in the mess hall though. Drunken brawls are commonplace here

(they're in the mess hall at this point…)

(how would there be that big of a bite mark doe?)

Poly went back to his room, looking off the balcony at the bright mid-morning sky. He'd done it; he'd found his happiness and his reason to keep living. Now he just had to make sure he didn't push her away.

(how would there be that big of a bite mark doe?)

(I've seen pictures where a very small bite mark that got very infected, very quickly. …isn't biology great?)

"Good morning.."*looking for things*

"Morning Silvia" He turned his head to face her. "My, somebody looks cherry"

"Morning everyone!" Silvia slid into a chair beside Dusk and set the book down on the table. "Well, whenever my research actually pays off for a change, I can't help but be happy. This next mission is going to be an absolute breeze, tips everything so far into our favor, and I'd really like to see just how fast this Anna is." She crossed her legs and flipped open the bookof her book, smirking a bit. "She migh be fast, but she can't be THAT fast. I think I can take her."

"Oh!" Silvia glanced over at the other man sitting at the table - she must not have introduced herself yet. "Silvia. It's nice to meet you."

And I'm just going to cackle fiendishly at that last statement for a moment.

Edited by Vashiane

"Morning everyone!" Silvia slid into a chair beside Dusk and set the book down on the table. "Well, whenever my research actually pays off for a change, I can't help but be happy. This next mission is going to be an absolute breeze, tips everything so far into our favor, and I'd really like to see just how fast this Anna is." She crossed her legs and flipped open the bookof her book, smirking a bit. "She migh be fast, but she can't be THAT fast. I think I can take her."

Oh my. Still haven't mentioned anything about Kat and Dusk's night, if you re still planning on doing that

"I'm presuming you're referring to our new friend?.. I don't know, my gut is telling me we shouldn't trust her... I might send Matthew to spy on her or something. Nothing wrong with being cautious"

"You forgot to cover it up this morning. Saw it then. Come on. Let's get it treated. Also, if he tries something like that again, and you don't want to, kick him in the balls."

Alicia:"Kick him....there . ...Um, okay. Ah, I didn't have my armor on until I put Ace in bed."

Meanwhile, on the balcony bright blue flames began to gather on the ledge, forming a familiar form."

"Oh!" Silvia glanced over at the other man sitting at the table - she must not have introduced herself yet. "Silvia. It's nice to meet you."

"We already met. Right now I'm doing something important.."