Sorin

"Greetings, then, milady Silvia." Nathaniel turned to Dusk. "You know, Dusk, saying that sort of things after I just walked in on you and Poly talking about your bedroom antics puts images in my mind that might make me ill again." Nathaniel snickered. "They're fine... Though it kind if hurts when I turn pages."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Mouths are filled with bacteria that, while not harmful to you, can be EXTREMELY harmful to another person.)

It's very true.

On a vaguely related note, that's why zombie bites are bad.

"Morning everyone!" Silvia slid into a chair beside Dusk and set the book down on the table. "Well, whenever my research actually pays off for a change, I can't help but be happy. This next mission is going to be an absolute breeze, tips everything so far into our favor, and I'd really like to see just how fast this Anna is." She crossed her legs and flipped open the bookof her book, smirking a bit. "She migh be fast, but she can't be THAT fast. I think I can take her."

"Oh!" Silvia glanced over at the other man sitting at the table - she must not have introduced herself yet. "Silvia. It's nice to meet you."

And I'm just going to cackle fiendishly at that last statement for a moment.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

"Greetings, then, milady Silvia." Nathaniel turned to Dusk. "You know, Dusk, saying that sort of things after I just walked in on you and Poly talking about your bedroom antics puts images in my mind that might make me ill again." Nathaniel snickered. "They're fine... Though it kind if hurts when I turn pages."

"Oh, shut up you..." He took a long look at Nathaniel. "Well they better be alright when we have to fight again. I don't really like liabilities"

Oh my. Still haven't mentioned anything about Kat and Dusk's night, if you re still planning on doing that

"I'm presuming you're referring to our new friend?.. I don't know, my gut is telling me we shouldn't trust her... I might send Matthew to spy on her or something. Nothing wrong with being cautious"

"Hey, an enemy of your enemy is your friend, or so my brother used to say." She shrugged, deciding to leave out the fact that her brother never HAD any actual enemies save maybe Chrom. "Besides, what would she gain from betraying US as well? She's already gone against her sisters."

"We already met. Right now I'm doing something important.."

Ack, I should have specified... that was for Nathaniel. :| Sorry!

"Hey, an enemy of your enemy is your friend, or so my brother used to say." She shrugged, deciding to leave out the fact that her brother never HAD any actual enemies save maybe Chrom. "Besides, what would she gain from betraying US as well? She's already gone against her sisters."

Ack, I should have specified... that was for Nathaniel. :| Sorry!

(It's fine.)

"Found what I want. Now I'm taking my leave..gotta tell the other two.."

(Not an implication at all.)

Poly looked behind him, wondering why he heard crackling flames.

The blue flames gathered until the form of Ace showed itself behind the Khan. In an angry voice Ace called out, "POLY! Care to explain why my sister has a bite mark?!"

​"Could attack us when we're most vulnerable or something. People like her probably only stick with something until they think it's lost its value, then toss it aside, or in our case, kill us. She might be scheming to take over Ylisse and maybe Valm from the inside out. It's certainly a possibility if we don't exercise caution"

"Oh, shut up you..." He took a long look at Nathaniel. "Well they better be alright when we have to fight again. I don't really like liabilities"

"You know Dusk, you just opened yourself up considering your current condition...."

Silvia shot a smile at Nathaniel, briefly turning back to her book before she truly caught Nathaniel's words and slammed her book shut with a thud. "Hold on a moment. If you just said what I think you just said Nathaniel, than that means..." Silvia whirled around to face Dusk, grinning. "That means SOMEONE owes me a story~"

Poly simply shrugged towards Ace. "I have sharper teeth than I realized? Oh, and I SO want you to teach me how to teleport." he replied, before adding, "I always thought it'd be kinda cool to teleport like you can."

Alicia:"Kick him....there . ...Um, okay. Ah, I didn't have my armor on until I put Ace in bed."

Meanwhile, on the balcony bright blue flames began to gather on the ledge, forming a familiar form."

"Yeah."

Nathaniel smiled. "Yes, well... You don't turn the pages when you use a spell tome. I think I told you this once before." Nathaniel scratched at his stubble. "Hmmm... You remember when I mentioned the Aum Staff to you, correct? Well, I think I've finally got a lead... Though it'll require me to get a specific book I don't own... Also, don't you have someone in this army who's an Einherjar of Marth? I have an idea..."

Silvia shot a smile at Nathaniel, briefly turning back to her book before she truly caught Nathaniel's words and slammed her book shut with a thud. "Hold on a moment. If you just said what I think you just said Nathaniel, than that means..." Silvia whirled around to face Dusk, grinning. "That means SOMEONE owes me a story~"

(Vashi, I hereby dub thee my Shipping Queen. OOC, that is. I've moved on IC.)

"You know Dusk, you just opened yourself up considering your current condition...."

He nearly stood up and barked at Samson. However,

This cut him off. Really glad his muffler was still up, he tried to put confidence into his voice, hoping nobody could see how embarrassed he was. "I-I do?"

Nathaniel smiled. "Yes, well... You don't turn the pages when you use a spell tome. I think I told you this once before." Nathaniel scratched at his stubble. "Hmmm... You remember when I mentioned the Aum Staff to you, correct? Well, I think I've finally got a lead... Though it'll require me to get a specific book I don't own... Also, don't you have someone in this army who's an Einherjar of Marth? I have an idea..."

"I do, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Have you still got the map? And yes. Yes we do. I have no idea where he is though"

Poly simply shrugged towards Ace. "I have sharper teeth than I realized? Oh, and I SO want you to teach me how to teleport." he replied, before adding, "I always thought it'd be kinda cool to teleport like you can."

Ace:Blue Flames form:"This happens to be a disembodied form my mind takes when I still have issues on my mind while I'm sleeping. Now tell me, what. The. Heck did you do to Alicia that she was sitting on the floor without her coat and chest armor on?! Do I have to punch you again when I wake up?"

"Yeah."

Alicia:"Is that ointment for my bite mark? If so, will it relive this itching?" Edited by Ace Tactician

"I was being affectionate. That's all. I'd never purposely do anything to hurt her..." Poly replied, before adding, "... Well, not since I tried to commit suicide for her. But, y'know, that was different."

​"Could attack us when we're most vulnerable or something. People like her probably only stick with something until they think it's lost its value, then toss it aside, or in our case, kill us. She might be scheming to take over Ylisse and maybe Valm from the inside out. It's certainly a possibility if we don't exercise caution"

Silvia rolled the thought around in her mind for a moment before answering, "Makes sense... except there's one of her and her only ally is dead. Unless there's a LOT of rogue Annas we don't know about, I don't think she can take all of us."

He nearly stood up and barked at Samson. However,

This cut him off. Really glad his muffler was still up, he tried to put confidence into his voice, hoping nobody could see how embarrassed he was. "I-I do?"

She grinned, tapping the bridge of his nose twice in agreement. "Yeah you do. And I solemly swear to NOT record it in my journal this time..."

"I do, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Have you still got the map? And yes. Yes we do. I have no idea where he is though"

"Well... My theory is that even though it's not the real Hero-King, as it's a copy of him, if I hold the card in my hands I might qualify to use the Aum Staff if the need arises."

Silvia rolled the thought around in her mind for a moment before answering, "Makes sense... except there's one of her and her only ally is dead. Unless there's a LOT of rogue Annas we don't know about, I don't think she can take all of us."

She grinned, tapping the bridge of his nose twice in agreement. "Yeah you do. And I solemly swear to NOT record it in my journal this time..."

"Well who knows. I'm just saying what's on my mi-" He blinked twice when she tapped his nose. "Ugh... Must you?.. For that, I may not tell you now"

"Well... My theory is that even though it's not the real Hero-King, as it's a copy of him, if I hold the card in my hands I might qualify to use the Aum Staff if the need arises."

"That... sounds like a load of pegasus dung. Nobody can use it in this army except for maybe Marth, but considering he's not really "him", I don't think it'll work..."