Sorin

(Y'know, if Kat & Dusk nullify their S support, I'd totally ship DuskxSilvia)

Not ba-

that means DanxKat still has chance!

Yeah, no

Besides, Kat doesn't mind sharing

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"That... sounds like a load of pegasus dung. Nobody can use it in this army except for maybe Marth, but considering he's not really "him", I don't think it'll work..."

Nathaniel stifled a yawn. "Meh. Do I look like I get sleep? Under the circumstances, I think I should be pretty proud of myself. Also... Didn't someone mention that Princess Liz or Lissa or whatever her name was is alive?"

Nathaniel stifled a yawn. "Meh. Do I look like I get sleep? Under the circumstances, I think I should be pretty proud of myself. Also... Didn't someone mention that Princess Liz or Lissa or whatever her name was is alive?"

"Wait, what? The Princess of Ylisse still lives?.. This is... Do you know where she is?"

I don't think Dusk knows about the other surviving Shepherds

"Wait, what? The Princess of Ylisse still lives?.. This is... Do you know where she is?"

"Oh, right, you weren't there... Well, when I met up with Ace and the others, Alicia used her weird death magic to be able to tell that some of the Sheperds are alive. We met Chrom and Fred, and it turns out Lissa is alive, but we didn't meet her." Edited by Wizard

"Oh, right, you weren't there... Well, when I met up with Ace and the others, Alicia used her weird death magic to be able to tell that some of the Sheperds are alive. We met Chrom and Fred, and it turns out Lissa is alive, but we didn't meet her.

"How interesting... I knew about Chrom and Frederick since Alicia's told me, but the Princess is alive?" [Heh, this realm might be salvageable after all...] "That's pretty amazing. I think this Aum Staff needs to be found soon, then"

"Well who knows. I'm just saying what's on my mi-" He blinked twice when she tapped his nose. "Ugh... Must you?.. For that, I may not tell you now"

Silvia huffed out a fake sigh of annoyance. "Fine... I'm sorry..." She said with a slight pout. "I have to remember that I'm not around the three people who let me do such a thing. ... Two. Lonny just glares at me if I touch him..."

"We don't know. Alicia told us that she, some other women named cherche, and olivia, and khan flavia, as well as the princess are alive."

"How interesting... I knew about Chrom and Frederick since Alicia's told me, but the Princess is alive?" [Heh, this realm might be salvageable after all...] "That's pretty amazing. I think this Aum Staff needs to be found soon, then"

Nathaniel smiled. "Perhaps... But who would warrant such importance that we would use such an item as the Aum Staff on him or her? For example, if you were to die near the end of this war, would we be justified in using the staff on you?"

Silvia huffed out a fake sigh of annoyance. "Fine... I'm sorry..." She said with a slight pout. "I have to remember that I'm not around the three people who let me do such a thing. ... Two. Lonny just glares at me if I touch him..."

"... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have barked at you..." Getting up, he taps the tip of her nose, with a smile on his face

Nathaniel smiled. "Perhaps... But who would warrant such importance that we would use such an item as the Aum Staff on him or her? For example, if you were to die near the end of this war, would we be justified in using the staff on you?"

His smile however, was brought down by this. "A sacred staff like that shouldn't be wasted of a man who holds no significance to history"

Yuffie sat down at the table.

"Don't tell Glaedyr that. She's protective of him."