Sorin

"I was being affectionate. That's all. I'd never purposely do anything to hurt her..." Poly replied, before adding, "... Well, not since I tried to commit suicide for her. But, y'know, that was different."

Ace:Blue Flames form:"Never do anything to hurt her, hmm? I will hold you to that, Poly. And funny you should mention suicide since I didn't sleep for several days, I thought about either jumping off that balcony or plunging Mercurius through my own heart! And did I mention how much it bugs me having to watch someone kill themselves in front of me?!"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

His smile however, was brought down by this. "A sacred staff like that shouldn't be wasted of a man who holds no significance to history"

"Maybe not, Dusk. You're a high-ranking member of an army that could eventually save the world from a menace that was thought to be undefeatable..."

"Maybe not, Dusk. You're a high-ranking member of an army that could eventually save the world from a menace that was thought to be undefeatable..."

"... Heh. You amuse me, Nathaniel... We'll see what happens"

Ace:Blue Flames form:"Never do anything to hurt her, hmm? I will hold you to that, Poly. And funny you should mention suicide since I didn't sleep for several days, I thought about either jumping off that balcony or plunging Mercurius through my own heart! And did I mention how much it bugs me having to watch someone kill themselves in front of me?!"

Poly winced slightly. "What... because I did that?"

"... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have barked at you..." Getting up, he taps the tip of her nose, with a smile on his face

His smile however, was brought down by this. "A sacred staff like that shouldn't be wasted of a man who holds no significance to history"

Yuffie sat down at the table.

"Don't tell Glaedyr that. She's protective of him."

Silvia shook her head, wrinkling her nose a bit at his touch. "It's fine. I always seem to invade your personal space anyway."

She waved at Yuffie as he sat down, warning her not to mention such a thing to Glaedyr. "Haha, Lonny and I are quite close friends. He doesn't mind it. Most of the time."

"... Heh. You amuse me, Nathaniel... We'll see what happens"

"Heh... I don't know what will happen to us, but at least you got to-" Nathaniel cut himself off. "Actually, I won't finish that sentence. My new goal is to lead a happy life, and I can't do that with this bloody war going on, so if we can end it, the I can achieve my goal."

Silvia shook her head, wrinkling her nose a bit at his touch. "It's fine. I always seem to invade your personal space anyway."

She waved at Yuffie as he sat down, warning her not to mention such a thing to Glaedyr. "Haha, Lonny and I are quite close friends. He doesn't mind it. Most of the time."

"..." He couldn't say anything. He didn't know how to respond to this. He wanted to hug her, but he knew that after their previous discussion, that wasn't a possibility. Knowing that silence was never a good answer, he said the first thing that came into his mind. "You know, it really doesn't bother me that much... I can't go explaining everything about myself though. Maybe some other time we can have a talk. One to one?" [... Oh Naga, I'm an idiot...]

"Heh... I don't know what will happen to us, but at least you got to-" Nathaniel cut himself off. "Actually, I won't finish that sentence. My new goal is to lead a happy life, and I can't do that with this bloody war going on, so if we can end it, the I can achieve my goal."

"... We'll try, Nathaniel... We'll try..." [And we'll bloody succeed]

"Well..." Nathaniel looked around at the other members of the Dreamers. "I feel like getting another book out of the library. Another romance, or another dry, factual book about the Aum Staff?"

Poly winced slightly. "What... because I did that?"

Ace:Blue Flames Form:"YES! Because of what I had to stress over from last night! For once, can't you have ANY self control so I don't stress out over whether or not I'm hindering Alicia's chance at happiness without having to stress out about keeping an eye on you?! Sweet Ashunera help me beforw I go crazy from making sure Alicia doesn't deeply hurt in any way! GAH!"

and again I end up having loads to read xD

"Greetings~!" Nathaniel called cheerfully, holding up the plates of food as if he was in a restaurant. "I guess I'll leave this for Glaedyr... And I'll eat this myself, in our accidental meeting room."

Glaedyr woke up, and as usual her first thought was to go get some food. As she sat up in bed, she noticed a plate on the bedside table. It looked like it had been left there for her, so she tucked in straight away. [i'll have to thank whoever left that for me later!]

"..." He couldn't say anything. He didn't know how to respond to this. He wanted to hug her, but he knew that after their previous discussion, that wasn't a possibility. Knowing that silence was never a good answer, he said the first thing that came into his mind. "You know, it really doesn't bother me that much... I can't go explaining everything about myself though. Maybe some other time we can have a talk. One to one?" [... Oh Naga, I'm an idiot...]

Silvia blinked twice and gave him a small smile at his response. "Right. Tell all your secrets and they'll be none left to discover." She twisted a stray strand of her hair around her fingers and nodded, slowly unwinding her hand out of her hair again. "If you want to, sure... I'd like that."

Silvia blinked twice and gave him a small smile at his response. "Right. Tell all your secrets and they'll be none left to discover." She twisted a stray strand of her hair around her fingers and nodded, slowly unwinding her hand out of her hair again. "If you want to, sure... I'd like that."

"So you're treating my secrets like you would an expedition? How odd... But at the same time, rather amusing... Maybe later, Silvia... I need to start practising my archery again. It's been too long since I last properly used a bow" Leaving the mess hall, he went to find some place to train

Ace:Blue Flames Form:"YES! Because of what I had to stress over from last night! For once, can't you have ANY self control so I don't stress out over whether or not I'm hindering Alicia's chance at happiness without having to stress out about keeping an eye on you?! Sweet Ashunera help me beforw I go crazy from making sure Alicia doesn't deeply hurt in any way! GAH!"

Poly sighed, and silently went into his room to collect a few things - Armads, some clothes, and the Light Brand just in case - and came back out to the balcony, climbing up onto the ledge. Then, without any further warning, he leaped off of it and walked into the desert, slowly vanishing into the horizon.

Poly sighed, and silently went into his room to collect a few things - Armads, some clothes, and the Light Brand just in case - and came back out to the balcony, climbing up onto the ledge. Then, without any further warning, he leaped off of it and walked into the desert, slowly vanishing into the horizon.

(What.)

Glaedyr woke up, and as usual her first thought was to go get some food. As she sat up in bed, she noticed a plate on the bedside table. It looked like it had been left there for her, so she tucked in straight away. [i'll have to thank whoever left that for me later!]

Nathaniel got up and strolled into the infirmary. "Good morning, Ms- I mean, Glaedyr. How are your wounds?"