Sorin

Poly sighed, and silently went into his room to collect a few things - Armads, some clothes, and the Light Brand just in case - and came back out to the balcony, climbing up onto the ledge. Then, without any further warning, he leaped off of it and walked into the desert, slowly vanishing into the horizon.

(What.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel got up and strolled into the infirmary. "Good morning, Ms- I mean, Glaedyr. How are your wounds?"

She smiles as she looks up from eating her food. "Morning Nathaniel! Yeah my back is almost completely better now- I'll FINALLY be able to go back to my own room soon!"

Poly sighed, and silently went into his room to collect a few things - Armads, some clothes, and the Light Brand just in case - and came back out to the balcony, climbing up onto the ledge. Then, without any further warning, he leaped off of it and walked into the desert, slowly vanishing into the horizon.

(It's okay, I don't think that was his next suicide. He seems to just want to run away or something. Smooth, buddy. :])

"So you're treating my secrets like you would an expedition? How odd... But at the same time, rather amusing... Maybe later, Silvia... I need to start practising my archery again. It's been too long since I last properly used a bow" Leaving the mess hall, he went to find some place to train

"Life IS an adventure, and all its wanderers, explorers, with their minds their own tombs, and their secrets their own treasures." Silvia recited, recalling the opening line of one of her favorite pieces, "The Musings of a Dying Age," "I'll be waiting then," she said, waving goodbye to Dusk as she flipped open Margeaux's journal again and jotted down a few notes about Anna Rosaline.

Oh my God, WHAT.

right, what's going on right now, im really just waiting until something exciting happens

I should bring Rosaline. XD

She smiles as she looks up from eating her food. "Morning Nathaniel! Yeah my back is almost completely better now- I'll FINALLY be able to go back to my own room soon!"

"That's good... Perhaps you could teach me a bit of swordplay? I need to get out more, I don't think I've been out for, like, three days."

Yet? Goddamn it Poly!

I find it so ironic that the girl who was willing to throw her life away at every turn is NOT the suicidal one anymore.

you weren't supposed to see that

"That's good... Perhaps you could teach me a bit of swordplay? I need to get out more, I don't think I've been out for, like, three days."

The mention of training instantly brightens Glaedyr's mood. "Of course! Seeing as my back is pretty much better, after all. Though I can't guarantee I'll be a good teacher..." *she quickly gobbles down the last of her food and puts the plate to the side* "Oh yes... Did you notice who left this food here for me? ...Well I certainly hope it was left for me since I've eaten it all now!" She laughs.

Ace:Blue Flames form:"Hold it, I didn't come here to yell at you, Poly. I....just wanted to help Alicia find happiness. That's why I thought about killing myslf, becausr I thought I was the one at fault here, not you. Now, I really want to stop feeling like a jerk and help out a friend. So, if you kill yourselff then I will too. Then Alicia will have to yell at both of us. Come on, I...I'm sorry."

The mention of training instantly brightens Glaedyr's mood. "Of course! Seeing as my back is pretty much better, after all. Though I can't guarantee I'll be a good teacher..." *she quickly gobbles down the last of her food and puts the plate to the side* "Oh yes... Did you notice who left this food here for me? ...Well I certainly hope it was left for me since I've eaten it all now!" She laughs.

"Oh, uh, I left that food for you as I wasn't sure when you'd actually wake up and whether or not you'd be hungry."