• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly looked to the side and saw Dusk & Kat standing together. Something in his head pulsed, and his eyes took on an eerie glow. "Nyahahaha! What's the matter, entertain me some more, Danny boy!"

(... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you read the Paralogue up to now, you'd know EXACTLY what's wrong with Poly's head lately.)

"...Now that's no fair. I'm the only one that should be allowed to do that. Let-

Poly took the kick in the face, and his head snapped back, only to snap right back forward again. "Nyahahaha! That can't be all you've got, Dan!" Poly swung his axe wildly and much quicker than before, to a point where dodging all the blows would be almost inhuman.

-SHIT!" Dan had to concentrate to even attempt to block all the blows. A swing managed to hit Dan right across the shoulder.

"You know...

Wish I had a book or something to read....

Wonder if they have that story in the library...

I'd love to go and check buuuuut...."

(You know… this is Yuffie's fault. Kat just helped.)

Nathaniel prepares himself to block again. He began to think about what would happen after the war, if he would never see his friends again, or if they'd all be dead, or if they'd all live together in the old base... Or a glorious harem.

Also, Poly, KILL THEM ALL

At the last moment, Glaedyr switches her strike's direction and pretends to stab him when he doesn't manage to block it in time. "Hehehe, it might help if you're more focused! Otherwise anyone could catch you unawares if you aren't 100% focused on your surroundings! ...Though we have been training for a while, I must admit. We could stop for now, if you want?"

I laugh at how we're just doing some pleasant training and all hell breaks loose elsewhere

(I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.)

('Twill all be explained in good time, Kat.)

Poly's mind was racked with thoughts of blood and gore, especially concerning the others. As he brought his axe up to plunge it right through Dan, his head pulsed again and the axe fell to the ground, with Poly dropping to his knees clutching his head. "N-no, dammit! I'm not... I'm not letting your bloodlust consume me!" Poly threw his head back, still clutching it. "YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS LIFE! I WON'T LET YOU!"

At the last moment, Glaedyr switches her strike's direction and pretends to stab him when he doesn't manage to block it in time. "Hehehe, it might help if you're more focused! Otherwise anyone could catch you unawares if you aren't 100% focused on your surroundings! ...Though we have been training for a while, I must admit. We could stop for now, if you want?"

I laugh at how we're just doing some pleasant training and all hell breaks loose elsewhere

It's all your fault dammit

Ever since you regained conscious hell has broken loose

('Twill all be explained in good time, Kat.)

Poly's mind was racked with thoughts of blood and gore, especially concerning the others. As he brought his axe up to plunge it right through Dan, his head pulsed again and the axe fell to the ground, with Poly dropping to his knees clutching his head. "N-no, dammit! I'm not... I'm not letting your bloodlust consume me!" Poly threw his head back, still clutching it. "YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS LIFE! I WON'T LET YOU!"

(And this is the point where Adachi takes over Poly)

Silvia wandered aimlessly throughout the halls, her book in hand, when a commotion upon the horizon captured her attention. "So that's where everyone is... I wonder..." She grabbed her Recover staff from beside her and launched herself out the window beside her, landing with a soft thump and taking off towards the group.