Sorin

Dan walked past Kat. "The next time I want to fight someone, please tell me whether or not someone is possessing them so THIS doesn't happen?" He said as he sulked back to the infirmary to get someone to heal his shoulder.

"How about you not fight with real weapons next time?!"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Fair enough. You have a wooden sword in that magical convoy of yours?"

"There are wooden swords, axes, and practically every weapon in the training area."

"Sure, fine. What do I care?"

"I'll give the two of them a thorough talking to later. Maybe I'll ask Yuffie to help me lecture them, who knows! But right now, I want to make sure you're feeling okay. Is there anything I can do? Anything you want to do?"

"I'll give the two of them a thorough talking to later. Maybe I'll ask Yuffie to help me lecture them, who knows! But right now, I want to make sure you're feeling okay. Is there anything I can do? Anything you want to do?"

NO NOT YUFFIE HE'S COMING ON TO ME I DON'T WANT THAT

​"…I don't know." *rolls shoulders* "Ugh, my back feels like a mess with all the stress going on."

Edited by Kat

HEAL ME DAMMIT

So impatient~!

Silvia glanced up as Dan moved past her, instantly reaching out for his arm and pulling him back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... Dan?" She lifted her Recover staff to the injury and channelled the magic to his wound, shaking her head in mild surprise. "What hapenned now?"

NO NOT YUFFIE HE'S COMING ON TO ME I DON'T WANT THAT

Should've thought about this then, shouldn't you? :o

​"…I don't know."

"Hmm... How about I treat you to one of my personal recipes? Then afterwards we can go to room or something?.. Or, even better, we can do a little dance session!"

"Hmm... How about I treat you to one of my personal recipes? Then afterwards we can go to room or something?.. Or, even better, we can do a little dance session!"

"Dance session". Sure.

So impatient~!

Silvia glanced up as Dan moved past her, instantly reaching out for his arm and pulling him back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... Dan?" She lifted her Recover staff to the injury and channelled the magic to his wound, shaking her head in mild surprise. "What hapenned now?"

"Poly learned how to go crazy from watching me. This is the result."

i need an adult

​"Food and… maybe you can treat me to a massage? I think in this state, I'm liable to just sprain something."

Welp, I have to go now sooooo

Since Nathaniel had left, Glaedyr had been practicing her swordfighting skills by herself. Oblivious to all of the commotion elsewhere, Glaedyr decided she would go to bed, seeing as she had been training for a while and she was beginning to feel sleepy. She wandered back to the infirmary after putting the training swords away, and soon went to sleep.