Sorin

​"Food and… maybe you can treat me to a massage? I think in this state, I'm liable to just sprain something."

"You did get pretty worked up... Alright, I'll see what I can do!" [i've never given a massage in my entire life... Oh my]

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Mmm, sounds good."

"Alright" With his arm around Kat, he made his way to the mess hall to cook something for dinner

i could give a massage

Pfft

PFFT

Silvia and Dusk's B-support should be a massage class. XD

Please do :3

"Alright" With his arm around Kat, he made his way to the mess hall to cook something for dinner

Pfft

PFFT

Please do :3

BOY AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE THE PLAN OF HAVING DUSK GET A QUICK ONE WHEN MASSAGING, YA SLY BASTARD

"So, what's on the menu?"

(Supports have been updated, btw.)

(You know… this is Yuffie's fault. Kat just helped.)

Hey, I just had the idea! Kat authorised it, got the equipment AND did the idea!

"I'll give the two of them a thorough talking to later. Maybe I'll ask Yuffie to help me lecture them, who knows! But right now, I want to make sure you're feeling okay. Is there anything I can do? Anything you want to do?"

:D

NO NOT YUFFIE HE'S COMING ON TO ME I DON'T WANT THAT

Ya make ONE joke! ONE!

"So, what's on the menu?"

"Hmm... I'll have to see what we have in the kitchen. Hopefully we have some chicken... oh, maybe pasta too! Add some sauce and... Oh, I can see this working beautifully..."

OH I SEE.

To the PM, Dusk!

(Yeah, apparently we were all on the same wave-length. I'd been working on updating supports in the middle of typing here and studying. That… was the first one I added.)

"Hmm... I'll have to see what we have in the kitchen. Hopefully we have some chicken... oh, maybe pasta too! Add some sauce and... Oh, I can see this working beautifully..."

"Chicken and pasta? I haven't had that in quite some time." *smiles* "I look forward to it."