Sorin

Poly laughed and brushed his own hair back. "Hoo boy, where do I start... well, basically my sanity was being slowly eaten away by an alternate version of myself who was completely obsessed with Silvia - who I... uh... maybe sort of had a thing for before I met you - and acted just like Henry." Poly scratched the back of his head. "And in realizing that, I nearly killed myself several times, ran off into the middle of nowhere and nearly cut off Dan's arm. It was... not pretty." Poly hugged Alicia again, and added in a softer tone, "But now he's out of my head, and I can be the man you deserve in your life."

Alicia realized what Ace had told her was true, she really dream about this. Though Ace didn't mention anything about a reflection. Alicia threw her head down into the Khan's shoulder, "I"m glad that's over with now. I can't believe I didn't see that with my empathy powers when I peered into your mind. Having something like that trapped in your mind, having it eat away at your sanity, that must have felt painful."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Is it okay if Samson does it? Pretty sure they still need to to B and A supports, anyway.)

(Do it and Poly ends you)

Alicia realized what Ace had told her was true, she really dream about this. Though Ace didn't mention anything about a reflection. Alicia threw her head down into the Khan's shoulder, "I"m glad that's over with now. I can't believe I didn't see that with my empathy powers when I peered into your mind. Having something like that trapped in your mind, having it eat away at your sanity, that must have felt painful."

Poly smiled. "It was, a little. But what hurt me more was seeing you sad... I just wish I'd had enough control to keep that from happening." he replied, rubbing the back of Alicia's head. "And don't start blaming yourself. You couldn't have known."

(Do it and Poly ends you)

Poly smiled. "It was, a little. But what hurt me more was seeing you sad... I just wish I'd had enough control to keep that from happening." he replied, rubbing the back of Alicia's head. "And don't start blaming yourself. You couldn't have known."

Alicia felt a little better hearing this, though she did wonder in all her years of being an empath how something like that eluded her. Feeling Poly rub the back her head, she turned her head to look at him with a smile, "I'm just surprised since this is the first time I didn't see everything being an empath. I didn't know what to think about what was happening recently until you told me about this alternate version of yourself. But now, I'm just glad you're okay now and that thing is gone for good."

Poly gave Alicia a soft kiss on the forehead and held her close to him. "Me too, Alicia. Me too..."

Alicia just smiled and rested her head on the Khan's shoulder, with that worry gone there was no reason to be so worried anymore.

Ace meanwhile, still tried to fall back asleep. Though the thought of missing a prism shard was making it hard to go to sleep. It would take a while before Ace finally fell back asleep from still lacking zzz's.

Dusk slowly woke up and found him cwtched* up with Kat in her bed. Too tried to move and not wanting Kat's sleep disturbed, he just nuzzled his head onto her shoulder carefully and hugged her a bit tighter. [... What a weird night... We had an awesome meal up here, I accidentally hurt her while massaging here. Silvia gave me a lesson how to massage properly... which I still feel a bit bad for... What gave me the right to impersonate her husband? I'll be surprised if she even wants to speak to me any more...] He slowly raised his head a bit so that he could see Kat's cheek, and started playing with her hair a bit. [... But hey, the grand finale of last night makes everything so much better...] Softly kissing Kat's neck, he rested his head against the pillow and soon fell asleep

*cwtch, I believe, is a Welsh word that basically means hug, cuddle etc. We use it in tandem with those words, but I've never seen anybody outside Wales saying it, so I believe it's a Welsh word (I don't speak Welsh, so eh). I prefer saying it over words like hug and cuddle since, to me, it sounds a lot cuter. It's pronounced "cutch" also

Edited by DodgeDusk

Dusk slowly woke up and found him cwtched* up with Kat in her bed. Too tried to move and not wanting Kat's sleep disturbed, he just nuzzled his head onto her shoulder carefully and hugged her a bit tighter. [... What a weird night... We had an awesome meal up here, I accidentally hurt her while massaging here. Silvia gave me a lesson how to massage properly... which I still feel a bit bad fore... What gave me the right to impersonate her dead husband? I'll be surprised if she even wants to speak to me any more...] He slowly raised his head a bit so that he could see Kat's cheek, and started playing with her hair a bit. [... But hey, the grand finale of last night makes everything so much better...] Softly kissing Kat's neck, he rested his head against the pillow and soon fell asleep

*cwtch, I believe, is a Welsh word that basically means hug, cuddle etc. We use it in tandem with those words, but I've never seen anybody outside Wales saying it, so I believe it's a Welsh word (I don't speak Welsh, so eh). I prefer saying it over words like hug and cuddle since, to me, it sounds a lot cuter. It's pronounced "cutch" also

Touching and suggestive at the same time. Quit hinting at us Dusk. I want the truth.

(When am I getting that B support you two?)

(You know, I've been wondering that same thing. That and I've been itching to write out that one.)

Ace groaned as she sat up in bed having slept the rest of the yesterday away. "Ugh man, that faceplant must have left me with a headache. ....That and Poly probably not wanting to talk to me ever again. Geez, I'm such a moron. Then again, I don't really know too much about those prisms. ....Wonder where Sis went to bed last night?" Ace got dressed and out of bed, *rubs forehead* "Right, there should be something I can take for this headache....wait. Could have sworn a sleep deprived me yesterday saw tea leaves....somewhere don't really recall what room I saw them in though. Ah well, maybe Yuffie or someone can fix me up with something." And with that Ace made her way to the infirmary.

Edited by Ace Tactician

I'm pretty sure that's Morgan? I swear Henry's dead :s

I can't remember

(No, Silvia's husband-Henry isn't dead. He's just fine, waiting for his beloved wife who jumped into the portal, in his realm.)

Yup. Both of them are alive. :3

(ha! Was right!)

---

​*Wakes up and attempts to actually GET up to check that the shard wasn't going crazy in the convoy, but finds that she can't move very far* "What the…?" *twists slightly to see Dusk holding her tightly* "…You know, mister, that we both have duties, right?" *As if he heard her, he tightened his hug* "Aren't you supposed to have bum arms?" *sighs, not exactly unhappy with the situation* "Today's going to be a slow day, isn't it?"