• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​*Wakes up and attempts to actually GET up to check that the shard wasn't going crazy in the convoy, but finds that she can't move very far* "What the…?" *twists slightly to see Dusk holding her tightly* "…You know, mister, that we both have duties, right?" *As if he heard her, he tightened his hug* "Aren't you supposed to have bum arms?" *sighs, not exactly unhappy with the situation* "Today's going to be a slow day, isn't it?"

"I haven't got a problem with that. It's still a bit early, anyway"

"I haven't got a problem with that. It's still a bit early, anyway"

"Ah, so you aren't asleep. Good, then let go. We have jobs to do, mister, and they can't be done in bed."

(Class in about 2 minutes)

Edited by Kat

"Ah, so you aren't asleep. Good, then let go. We have jobs to do, mister, and they can't be done in bed."

"Ugh... Fine" Slowly getting out of bed he got changed. "We're marching into Ferox today or tomorrow, right? We should prepare" He tries moving his shoulder in a circle motion, with somewhat success. "... Still stings a bit"

Tomorrow~

Although if we have enough people a skirmish today would be nice...

I'd prefer today, but purely because I've have an idea for it for a couple of weeks that involves my character, but I don't want to ruin anything you have planned (basically meaning I want to participate), and I'm going down my dads tomorrow. But do whatever works for you best

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'd prefer today, but purely because I've have an idea for it for a couple of weeks that involves my character, but I don't want to ruin anything you have planned (basically meaning I want to participate), and I'm going down my dads tomorrow

Ah! Okay. Well, I'll see if we have plenty of people here today and we can do it then!

Emerging from Kat's room with a rather freakishly grin on his face he made his way to the mess hall and met Nathaniel and Gulasca. "Hello"

Today's going to be great~

Now, I have a question: once Ferox is taken, does that lead to the timeskip?

Probably some dialogue first, but I believe after the Ferox mission the time skip is going to happen

Emerging from Kat's room with a rather freakishly grin on his face he made his way to the mess hall and met Nathaniel and Gulasca. "Hello"

Probably some dialogue first, but I believe after the Ferox mission the time skip is going to happen

Right. Okay~!