Sorin

Because the last time we ran a skirmish, it turned into a climatic battle?

*climactic

And I fail to see how that's bad. Between Carter's shenanigans, angst errywhere and obvious Ace/Dan/Dusk shipping it was probably the best fight we've done.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I MISSED SHIPPING, NO.

I mean.

[/coughs]

Oh and thank you Poly! :D

As to the reason we may not do a skirmish is due to that fight taking out QUITE a few people, or at least, that's what I've heard it's done.

Go nuts. I'm surprised more people didn't use it.

And why wouldn't we run a skirmish?

Meh I just edited mine using your layout and made a terrible joke I'm sorry

Because half of us are probably exhausted to all hell. Water supplies are low though

I MISSED SHIPPING, NO.

I mean.

[/coughs]

Oh and thank you Poly! :D

As to the reason we may not do a skirmish is due to that fight taking out QUITE a few people, or at least, that's what I've heard it's done.

Dusk, at least, is out due to wounds (and mental unfitness according to Kat). A lot of people ended up very wounded or traumatized.

IF this were Thracia, and the fatigue counter was in affect, I think many of the people in that fight would've hit their limit. ...In fact, Poly and Anon I think might be the only ones who didn't seem to show some form of tiredness (well, and Hero-King, but he's a card). ...And I guess Kat too, but Kat's not TECHNICALLY fighting, so...

also, shipping? oh, dear. This is going to get nuts, isn't it? :P

Edited by Kat

... Okay, my original plan may or many not have gotten dashed.There doesn't seem to be a picture of the inside of Plegia Castle. [/facedesk]

What about that 'escape' chapter? Chapter... 21 I think?

... Okay, my original plan may or many not have gotten dashed.There doesn't seem to be a picture of the inside of Plegia Castle. [/facedesk]

Very brave, considering Plegia is in a worse state than Ferox. With a small team it could work (nobody forget Matthew ]: )

Valm is just a shit stain so I don't think think that's being remotely looked that until much later on

... Well, okay, I found a PARTIAL picture. Better than nothing, but let's keep searching.

[spoiler=Sort of map of chapter 21]34354-chapter-21-mapjpg.png

Edited by DodgeDusk

Very brave, considering Plegia is in a worse state than Ferox. With a small team it could work (nobody forget Matthew ]: )

Valm is just a shit stain so I don't think think that's being remotely looked that until much later on

[spoiler=Sort of map of chapter 21]34354-chapter-21-mapjpg.png

Plus that would require us needing a boat, which would not only take a far longer time to reach but where we would get a boat in the first place?

I have that picture... although... that mini-map at the bottom is a hell of a lot more helpful than I thought. Hmm.

Let me think for a moment.

Plus that would require us needing a boat, which would not only take a far longer time to reach but where we would get a boat in the first place?

Plegia have boats it said so in chapter 12 play the game

Although that would mean liberating Plegia successfully... Oh my

Plegia have boats it said so in chapter 12 play the game

Although that would mean liberating Plegia successfully... Oh my

Except the Avatar destroyed a LOT of them, and we don't know if they have any left...I guess we could assume they do?

... Good point.

Except the Avatar destroyed a LOT of them, and we don't know if they have any left...I guess we could assume they do?

... Good point.

In theory, there should be boats either in Ferox or in Plegia. However, to use them safely, we'll have to liberate ALL of Ferox and ALL of Plegia.

@ hero-king, no, I don't think so. I think we're just getting some supplies, namely water. And fresh food. DRIED food is in the Infinite Convoy.

Edited by Kat

If not lets make canoes! But seriously I think not to over-complicate things lets just say there are few boats left

Alright. I only really have control until Sorin get back, but I'll ask if liberating Ferox is a good goal or not.

Okay! So, basic set up for the mission since I have a full-sized map of the Courtyard and a mini-map of the Castle.

The Courtyard segment is basically us going into stealth mode, sniping the enemy Risen stationed as the map shows: note that the only Risen we're dealing are the FIRST two Soldiers stationed and the three Archers.

FE13_Chapter_9.jpg

There IS a restriction though: in order to not alert the Anna in the castle: we can't use magic. This restriction will be lifted once we're inside the palace - and yes, there IS a reason for this. One, if we do alert the Anna, we'll have to fight her right then and there, and two, inside the palace is something pretty handy. So... let's NOT.

As for once we're inside, every opening will now become an unlockable door, and our starting location is at the bottom of the map, like when doing a skirmish at that map. We will be working our way UP towards the staircase everyone starts around when playing the chapter itself, which will then lead us to the boss fight with Anna.

Sound okay, you guys?

Alright. I only really have control until Sorin get back, but I'll ask if liberating Ferox is a good goal or not.

Okay! So, basic set up for the mission since I have a full-sized map of the Courtyard and a mini-map of the Castle.

The Courtyard segment is basically us going into stealth mode, sniping the enemy Risen stationed as the map shows: note that the only Risen we're dealing are the FIRST two Soldiers stationed and the three Archers.

FE13_Chapter_9.jpg

There IS a restriction though: in order to not alert the Anna in the castle: we can't use magic. This restriction will be lifted once we're inside the palace - and yes, there IS a reason for this. One, if we do alert the Anna, we'll have to fight her right then and there, and two, inside the palace is something pretty handy. So... let's NOT.

As for once we're inside, every opening will now become an unlockable door, and our starting location is at the bottom of the map, like when doing a skirmish at that map. We will be working our way UP towards the staircase everyone starts around when playing the chapter itself, which will then lead us to the boss fight with Anna.

Sound okay, you guys?

What ever happened to that warp staff? You know, the one that allowed a person to be warped into a place? What ever happened to that?

Guess I'll be using swords until inside the palace then.

And POTO references, heh heh heh heh

POTO...?

Why did I immediately think "Pirates of the Olympians"?

What ever happened to that warp staff? You know, the one that allowed a person to be warped into a place? What ever happened to that?

... It's called "not knowing anything about FE that's not Awakening/Radiant Dawn".

Eek. I forgot about that.