• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Then he's suicidal and past our reach. If he's still alive when we're there, we'll see what happens. If he's not, then there's nothing we can do. As I said, I thought he left after being dismissed due to his outrageous and demoralizing behavior and, thus, paid no mind, especially considering the other problems we were facing."

"You said that Shadowfrost Zenbiniar looked like him? Deception exists. And he's not that crazy. Even he has reason.."

"We are being led by Sorin. We are an army. If you think otherwise, then leave. We cannot suffer such mentality any longer." *sighs* "Nathan? You said you brought more food, right?"

"You know nothing at all.."

(Also Jxemas has a ally with him.)

(The hell are you talking about?)

(joke response to Silvia's thing.)

NO FORESHADOWING.

(wait whut)

Meh, my character is in the cornering being quiet

(so do we gotta send your harem to get you un-quiet?)

"You said that Shadowfrost Zenbiniar looked like him? Deception exists. And he's not that crazy. Even he has reason.."

​"I said nothing of the sort. Pay attention when others are speaking to you. His only accomplishments in this army were nearly killing soldiers during sparring, one of whom was one of our FEW healers, and mocking soldiers when they showed emotional responses to something. When called out on it, he scoffed and mocked again. He only destabilized the army, nothing more."

​"I said nothing of the sort. Pay attention when others are speaking to you. His only accomplishments in this army were nearly killing soldiers during sparring, one of whom was one of our FEW healers, and mocking soldiers when they showed emotional responses to something. When called out on it, he scoffed and mocked again. He only destabilized the army, nothing more."

"Then you don't know my brother as much as you think you do. His past is worse than you think.."

"Then you don't know my brother as much as you think you do. His past is worse than you think.."

"Wake up. We all have bad pasts. That's not an excuse for anything."

(Seriously, Shadow, have you seen the bios? Literally everyone in this army has a tragic backstory. And they aren't nearly killing people or mocking EVERY TIME.)

Edited by Kat

(Seriously, Shadow, have you seen the bios? It's not an excuse for ANYTHING.)

Ace had to speak up on this, "Both me and Alicia didn't have the best childhood's growing up so, I have to agree with Kat. That is not a very good excuse."

Alicia heard the rapping on the door, she turned around to see it was that Anna who had provided them info on Port Ferox.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Rosaline waltzed into the infirmary and rapped on the door twice with her knuckles, before strolling in and leaning against the doorway. "Hello, hello. I'm not intruding on something, now am I?"

"Just reminding someone that bad pasts doesn't necessarily excuse present actions. Did you need something?"

Rosaline waltzed into the infirmary and rapped on the door twice with her knuckles, before strolling in and leaning against the doorway. "Hello, hello. I'm not intruding on something, now am I?"

Dusk has nearly dozed off due to not contributing to the conversation at hand. His head quickly jolted up though when he heard an unfamiliar voice. "Hmm? Oh, it's you"

DAMMIT SAMSON

Edited by DodgeDusk

(Seriously, Shadow, have you seen the bios? It's not an excuse for ANYTHING.)

(Now I feel stupid.)

"Unless you've seen them first hand, or your blood related you wouldn't understand how I feel. I lost my only brother to the gods know where. How do YOU think I feel?"

"Just reminding someone that bad pasts doesn't necessarily excuse present actions. Did you need something?"

Dusk has nearly dozed off due to not contributing to the conversation at hand. His head quickly jolted up though when he heard an unfamiliar voice. "Hmm? Oh, it's you"

DAMMIT SAMSON

"'Tis me. Unfortunately I can't contribute to the current conversation... I don't recall much of my chidhood. I don't really need anything..." she said, trailing off as she tapped her foot against the floor. "Can't I stop by and play nice?"

"Tch..." Silvia scoffed at the topic at hand, squirming out of Kat's arms and sitting back onto the bed again. "Don't remember mine either..."

"Unless you've seen them first hand, or your blood related you wouldn't understand how I feel. I lost my only brother to the gods know where. How do YOU think I feel?"

"I have a twin who's playing us all like fools and have lived for more years than you can count, personally. Don't assume you're the only one who suffers from lost loved ones. Everyone has. If you have a problem with it, then ask yourself why he didn't tell you where he went. I think I know the answer myself, but, to make allowance for your obvious grief, I will say nothing."

(Pay attention to bios and scripts given. They reveal a LOT, and the biggest being that everyone in this army has suffered. If you want something more particular, look at the Paralogue script for the Mount Prism group.)

"'Tis me. Unfortunately I can't contribute to the current conversation... I don't recall much of my chidhood. I don't really need anything..." she said, trailing off as she tapped her foot against the floor. "Can't I stop by and play nice?"

"Tch..." Silvia scoffed at the topic at hand, squirming out of Kat's arms and sitting back onto the bed again. "Don't remember mine either..."

"You can. You've just slept all of yesterday, so I merely wished to be a polite host."

Edited by Kat

"Unless you're thinking of stabbing us in the back, sure. I'm Dusk, in case you didn't know. Grand General of the Dreamers and such"

Sorry guys, I won't be online for the rest of the night. Something has come up.

Before I leave, I'd like to request a support with Vashi. :D

See ya!

Oh, no, that's okay, Wizard. Go take care of that.

Ooh, sure. :)