• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

If the admins have no objections, then neither do I!

(I'm just worried how it might disrupt things. Less might be more in this case.)

"Day 3 in the infirmary...

Still wondering things and still bored out of my mind...

And still talking to myself..."

"You COULD talk to the rest of us."

Ace had been thinking about trying to truly master Tumultuous Arrangement so she didn't have to be a danger to her friends and her sister. (Don't give in to anger and rage, reel in my anger during battle. I remember, when I lose control like that...that red fog comes over my vision...so how does not giving in to anger keep that fog away? I have to feel some sort of anger to use my powers of Chaos, and there has to be enough Chaos around me to use it. I guess....stay calm but still feel rage?)

"You okay, dear? You're frowning something awful."

(I'm just worried how it might disrupt things. Less might be more in this case.)

"Wasn't aware I had talking privlages in front of the rest of you."

Ace glanced over at Breezy tied up to his bed, still remembering just trying to reason with him made her headache come back. (Now that Poly's fine, there's Breezy. ...Wonder if he's any closer to not going nuts like that anymore?)

Ace was snapped out of her thoughts by Kat's question, "I was thinking about how I could truly master Chaos in battle so you don't have to worry about me losing control of who's an enemy and who's not. I'm kinda puzzled as to how reeling in my anger during battle is going to accomplish that exactly."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Oh, Silvia will be doing a LOT of sleeping~!

Sleep to this

I love this track I needed to express it somehow

"Day 3 in the infirmary...

Still wondering things and still bored out of my mind...

And still talking to myself..."

"... Muh?" Dusk quickly jolted his head forward and opened his eyes. "Who's-" Turning his head, he saw a tied up Breezy muttering to himself. "Oh, hello there person-who-nearly-killed-me"

Can we take turns?cause I'm evil/insane

Of course!

Sleep to this

I love this track I needed to express it somehow

"... Muh?" Dusk quickly jolted his head forward and opened his eyes. "Who's-" Turning his head, he saw a tied up Breezy muttering to himself. "Oh, hello there person-who-nearly-killed-me"

How soothing~

"Funny how I have no idea what happened and people refuse to give me information..."

*stares at Dusk*

"No one in particular..."

(Also DUSK I have my 3DS)

"I told you. As far as WE know, you suddenly went crazy and nearly crippled Dusk. Then became suicidal."

Oh. Should I ask Sorin about the Shadowgift thing...?

(Working on it now.)

"Funny how I have no idea what happened and people refuse to give me information..."

*stares at Dusk*

"No one in particular..."

(Also DUSK I have my 3DS)

"Uh huh. Look, you want information? You. Shot me. We were sparring like any two archers normally would, then you went psycho suddenly and fired a REAL arrow at my shoulder. Now, before my anger gets the better of me; why did you do that?"

SWEET! GETTING ON

"Uh huh. Look, you want information? You. Shot me. We were sparring like any two archers normally would, then you went psycho suddenly and fired a REAL arrow at my shoulder. Now, before my anger gets the better of me; why did you do that?"

SWEET! GETTING ON

beat his ass breezy

SWEET! GETTING ON

"This might be a foreign concept...

But what if, I need YOU to give me information on what happened to figure out why.?

Crazy I know..."

Announcement for Time Skip:

After the time skip, you will be able to change class, skills, and weapons. 6 months will pass, so you may make minor changes to appearances.

Everyone will be split into three groups. One for Ferox, one for Plegia, and one for Ylisse. The idea is that the groups will be consolidating supplies and survivors into a larger army to fight Valm with.

You will advance ONE support level with the people in your group if applicable. ONLY with the people in your group however.

While everyone gets to choose which country/group they'll be with, Admins reserve the right to redistribute people if there are too many are in one group.

As for Shadowgift, Dusk and I proposed, and agreed, on an idea, but we're waiting for Sorin to see it.

"This might be a foreign concept...

But what if, I need YOU to give me information on what happened to figure out why.?

Crazy I know..."

"Don't push your luck. You started muttering something about me harming "her", whoever that is, then threatened me"